Jump to content
SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommended Posts

Posted
Originally posted by din37@Nov 16 2005, 10:54 PM

Fantastic man... :thumb:

 

at last...

smthing for me to look foward...

and get smthing for my bike as a x'mas gift...

 

hehe :cheeky:

hi din, sean here,

can post some info here or pm ie the pricing for the pipe if u got them?

i not available in Singapore for sometime so cannot go down to their shop....

thanks...:cheeky:

  • Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
Originally posted by chilly@Nov 16 2005, 08:16 PM

Guys,good news ! Now the Leo Vince exhaust is finally street legal !

As I knew last time they quoted me $648 nett (titanium) but you need to fix it

at your fav bike shop.They will even pay you for the inspection fee !

 

CLICK HERE

Yup! Finally it was street legal. The distirbutor sms me said that it was approved. Enquired about it abt 3-4 mths back from the italian guy. Price is quite cheap though. Any takers? Might be going down to Singletrek to view the pipe. Anyone?

http://images.eldo19.multiply.com/image/8/photos/27/500x500/4/%28101%29.jpg?et=GdRdX1gI9xiJc0XF9%2C%2BQ1A
Posted
Originally posted by chilly@Nov 16 2005, 07:54 PM

If they said that,just go to mah & ask for warranty card if ur's is a

BS bike.Don't forget about the sponsors stickers that comes with all

Repsol design bikes.

Another way to get ur warranty card is to go directly to BS.

Provide BS with the log card & they will check if ur bike is indeed

a BS bike.If it is really a BS bike just tell them that ur shop didn't give u the

warranty card so that BS will give u the warranty card on the spot.

If ur shop insist that there's no stickers with the repsol design bike,

tell BS about this too.Ur shop must give u the stickers coz it comes

with the repsols.Hope this helps you :goodluck:

hmm... thks 4 the advice.. i guess my bike is nt from BS liao... haiz... kana cheated...:cry:

previous rides:- LC125, aprilia RS 125, aprilia RS250, S4 Ver.S, 2001 R6, 2005 CBR1000RR

 

current ride:- DRZ400SM

Posted
Originally posted by eldottore46@Nov 17 2005, 02:29 AM

Yup! Finally it was street legal. The distirbutor sms me said that it was approved. Enquired about it abt 3-4 mths back from the italian guy. Price is quite cheap though. Any takers? Might be going down to Singletrek to view the pipe. Anyone?

bro where is singletrek?

http://www.g-craft.com/bike-images/monkey/8inch-4j/4j-2.jpg
Posted
Originally posted by cosmos@Nov 17 2005, 01:50 AM

hi din, sean here,

can post some info here or pm ie the pricing for the pipe if u got them?

i not available in Singapore for sometime so cannot go down to their shop....

thanks...:cheeky:

Hi Sean,

 

I believed the price is sgp$648 for the leovince pipe,

as per quoted and mentioned from Chilly, eldottore46 and some of the members here.

They have also provide contact details and additional information.

 

I personally got my reviews from them too,

and quite likely to place my order by mth end.

 

however if i do find out any other useful information wic has not been posted here yet,

by our knowledgebale members,

i wld kindly share with u and everyone else.

 

btw, when are u coming back to sgp.

im flying off this Sunday, 20th Nov,

and wld be back on the 26th or 27th Nov.

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that!"

Posted
Originally posted by daRah Naikz@Nov 17 2005, 12:54 AM

Redbull Fireblade

this ur bike? saw it before at west area... nice.... :thumb:

MY PASS RIDES:

TZR 125,PGM4 250se,PGM4 250sp,HRC PGM4 250se,CBR 600 F4i sports,CBR1000RR5,WAVE I 125,WAVE S 125, DRZ SM400 k8,HAYABUSA k7 LE WHITE,yamaha x1r 135, PIAGGIO X8 200,yamaha T-MAX 500,spark135,T-max 530,burgman250,CBF150,africa twin 2016.

 

my current ride:BMW K1600gtl/ sniper150

Posted
Originally posted by din37@Nov 17 2005, 10:08 AM

Hi Sean,

 

I believed the price is sgp$648 for the leovince pipe,

as per quoted and mentioned from Chilly, eldottore46 and some of the members here.

They have also provide contact details and additional information.

 

I personally got my reviews from them too,

and quite likely to place my order by mth end.

 

however if i do find out any other useful information wic has not been posted here yet,

by our knowledgebale members,

i wld kindly share with u and everyone else.

 

btw, when are u coming back to sgp.

im flying off this Sunday, 20th Nov,

and wld be back on the 26th or 27th Nov.

me n ah chye interested oso...

 

:smile:

Posted
Originally posted by Tashi@Nov 17 2005, 12:26 AM

That's not true, I'm only good at complaining.

 

I think LD is doing good on his own. I spoke to LTA on several occasions. They prefer snail mail somehow. Managed to "psycho" them once, which is why my Arrow has an unprecedented permit.

 

I suggest you to go down and talk to them.

go down and talk to them, i had

 

emission test report, they want

1998 RS Aprilia & KTM200

2000 License gone

2002 Honda SP

2004 Honda CB400

2005 Honda CBR1000RR5 FZ9xxxZ

2007 Honda Fit 1.5 Vtec SGU2xxxR

2008 Mitsubishi Colt Version R SJF9xxxG

Posted
Originally posted by CBRmichaelRR@Nov 17 2005, 03:33 PM

this ur bike? saw it before at west area... nice.... :thumb:

hahah.. thanks.. ur bike more power...

next time if meet on the road... dun forget to give a " bum " at me ...

haven"t had the time to meet you guys yet...

1999 - 2001 ===== Honda NSR 150SP

2001 - 2002 ===== Public Tpt

2002 - 2005 ===== Super Four

2003 - 2005 ===== CB400 / CBR 400

2005 - ????? ===== CB400 / CBR1000RR

Posted
Originally posted by beagle@Nov 17 2005, 09:02 AM

bro where is singletrek?

Its at 922A East Coast Road beside Canadian Pizza near the junction of Siglap Centre. You wont miss it. You can call the Italian guy forgot what his name was on his HP :91888538 or call 67421948. Its a bicycle shop but have motorbike parts and accesories and G-Max brand racing suits too.

http://images.eldo19.multiply.com/image/8/photos/27/500x500/4/%28101%29.jpg?et=GdRdX1gI9xiJc0XF9%2C%2BQ1A
Posted
Originally posted by chilly@Nov 16 2005, 08:00 PM

Waaah,u encouraged 'beagle' to commit suicide by jumping infront

of your bike when you pass by :giddy:

Ofcos not....

 

That area cant go fast....rd very uneven.

 

I dont fall from my bike gd enough lor!

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r118/AC_Devil64/finalfantasyx2.jpg
Posted

Wah Leo Vince!!!!!

I see a price drop in other brands if the performance of the Leo Vince is good!!~

 

Rommel, Thanks for the effort.

Shall discuss it over the weekends.

 

Din, get the Leo Vince pipe!!!

It should be loud!!~

But not carbon Fibre pls.

Posted

Weekly Outing

Venue: GP ESSO

Date: Saturday (19-11-2005)

Time: 8pm

 

Riders:

 

1) Tashi

2)

3)

 

We try not to be late or go too far. Maybe GP Town or Marbella this sat.

So that Chilly wont have to rush always.

 

Want power? Get Arrow.

Kill Arrow? Get Micron.

Posted
Originally posted by Ken@Nov 17 2005, 11:53 PM

Din, get the Leo Vince pipe!!!

It should be loud!!~

But not carbon Fibre pls.

:thumb: muakhahaha :cheeky: :bouncefire:

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that!"

Posted

Something to share...

 

I had forgotten to off my ignition for about 1 hour afterwhich I had problems with

 

the battery. I managed to start however with very weak starter. The battery went

 

weaker and it went dead at Signapore Customs, I have charged it for about 1

 

hour at a shop at JB. But it can't last long. Then went to purchase another battery

 

of the same brand for $130. After I fix it, went to PG today, then it went dead

 

there.

 

I had checked the battery charging it using multi meter. It shows that it is not

 

charging.

 

Anyone had bought a new rectrifier or coil cos I stongly assume that I might need

 

to change either one or both of them.

 

Cheers Guys!

Posted
Originally posted by ahchye@Nov 17 2005, 05:31 AM

hmm... thks 4 the advice.. i guess my bike is nt from BS liao... haiz... kana cheated...:cry:

Even if the bike came from Mah, you should be able to get the stickers from them. I just went there today. I could've talked to them about it if I had remembered. :sorry:

Posted
Originally posted by Ken@Nov 17 2005, 11:57 PM

Weekly Outing

Venue: GP ESSO

Date: Saturday (19-11-2005)

Time: 8pm

 

Riders:

 

1) Tashi

2)

3)

 

We try not to be late or go too far. Maybe GP Town or Marbella this sat.

So that Chilly wont have to rush always.

 

Want power? Get Arrow.

Kill Arrow? Get Micron.

Hello, organize outing, but not coming. What kind of organizer are you?

 

Maybe my next bike should have 4 Arrows to kill your Micron.

 

Today I saw something that is (yes, here comes that word again) unprecedented in S'pore.

 

Unfortunately I promised not to post any pix on it, so I won't. Do not miss the big boys toys event, that's all I can say.

 

But if you miss it, you can always come back here for some exclusive pictures.

Posted
Originally posted by Ken@Nov 17 2005, 11:53 PM

Wah Leo Vince!!!!!

I see a price drop in other brands if the performance of the Leo Vince is good!!~

 

Rommel, Thanks for the effort.

Shall discuss it over the weekends.

 

Din, get the Leo Vince pipe!!!

It should be loud!!~

But not carbon Fibre pls.

I saw a Leo Vince being fitted to a 600RR. It did not look straight. Maybe because the rear tail piece was taken out, so there's nothing symmetric for me to measure against.

 

But being the detailed person I am, I am sure it's not straight.

 

On a 1000RR, it may be different. Just an observation to share.

Posted

This is the other AF controller I was talking about to some ppl. It certainly looks more high tech than the PC3.

 

About S$ 800 plus. Why the big screen? For watching DVD movies?

 

http://www.blr-jp.com/

Posted

Ken, r u at Bugis Junction today @ 6pm???

 

coz i saw someone like u... when i shout Ken, he got no response as he is tokin on e hp... so i faster walk away, juz incase sala person...

 

:sweat:

Posted
Originally posted by Tashi@Nov 19 2005, 07:12 PM

Even if the bike came from Mah, you should be able to get the stickers from them. I just went there today. I could've talked to them about it if I had remembered. :sorry:

ah chye told me a stunner!

 

he went to boon siew and they check dat his bike is not from boon siew, den he called Mah and enquire, Mah oso inform him dat his bike is not from them also...

 

so, e STUNNER of the year, where ah chye's bike come from???

 

but according to ah chye, his bike shop said dat he will be able to collect his stickers on Mon or Tues. So luckily for him, he is still able to get his $300 worth of sticker.

 

:smile:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...