SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Fino Riders Cafe. 2009 / 2010

blackiek7

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi to all,

Need some help here. Got a second hand fino 2 wks back, seems like getting harder to start it e first time rd. Got to pull choke and press a quite a few times to get it started.

Jus wanna noe wad could be the solution. Thanks!

Cheers! :)

Hi to all,

Need some help here. Got a second hand fino 2 wks back, seems like getting harder to start it e first time rd. Got to pull choke and press a quite a few times to get it started.

so fast got problem already ah?

Hi to all,

Could it be a weak battery?

Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

Yamaha Fino 115, black, 1 yr old

Selling for 3,900 SGD (negotiable) including the following accessories:

- Stainless steel headlight cover

- Stainless steel headlight attachment

- Metallic plate footrest

- Black coloured-matching rear box

- Bike cover

- Rain coat

- Set of sport rims (black coloured rims)

- free road tax till Dec 2009

Reason for selling:

Going overseas in late Aug 2009 and need to get someone to take over my beloved bike.

Note:

Due to personal reasons, the sale of this bike will be put on hold till Aug 2009. View now and reserve it early!!

Looking at full-payment transaction with genuinely interested buyers.

for more pictures, go to http://mdsuhaimiismail.multiply.com/

Suhaimi

• 2 weeks later...

hello fino riders... im currently riding a Gilera... Thought of switching to Fino...

What is the cost price of a 1st hand Fino and which, where bike shop that i can mod or make the Fino a beauty....

Hope u all guys can help me with the above... thank u very nice....

simply.ayie aka DVS Rider

Gila-Gila Gilera Kakis

VIVA LA VIDA GILERA

hello fino riders... im currently riding a Gilera... Thought of switching to Fino...

What is the cost price of a 1st hand Fino and which, where bike shop that i can mod or make the Fino a beauty....

Hope u all guys can help me with the above... thank u very nice....

machine price bout 3.7k last dec. duno now got any changes? mod-wise can go wing yap @ balestier. :)

*è“è“å¸æ¯å­.* :rolleyes:

*æ¯å½“我背对星空 抱ç€åœ°çƒ å‘现自己其实脆弱ä¸æ•¢è¯´*

'\/'

(",)@ Opportunities are never lost. Someone will always take the one that you missed.

machine price bout 3.7k last dec. duno now got any changes? mod-wise can go wing yap @ balestier. :)

ook thanks.. but can the GPR pipe on the spark 135, XI-R can be fitted onto Fino...?

but one more thing, maintenance cost of Fino expensive? moderate? Oil consumption? accessories expensive?

simply.ayie aka DVS Rider

Gila-Gila Gilera Kakis

VIVA LA VIDA GILERA

ook thanks.. but can the GPR pipe on the spark 135, XI-R can be fitted onto Fino...?

but one more thing, maintenance cost of Fino expensive? moderate? Oil consumption? accessories expensive?

maintainance not ex bah..engine oil, gear oil, spark plug..etc. FC about 40km/l. haha

cant help much about mod-ing, cos i didnt mod YET. but based on some forumers view, its stuffs is not ex though..you can try view finotics webbie at http://www.finotics.com to get more info! :)

*è“è“å¸æ¯å­.* :rolleyes:

*æ¯å½“我背对星空 抱ç€åœ°çƒ å‘现自己其实脆弱ä¸æ•¢è¯´*

'\/'

(",)@ Opportunities are never lost. Someone will always take the one that you missed.

i saw some great pillion footrests specially for Fino... never seen in singapore before.. not convenient to mention the shop name here.. but riders who are interested may sms me at 9180 4947 /9392 9447 or pm me.... cheers...

How do we say this , And where do we start

Everything hurts, Especially our heart

It hurts us so much, That we can see you no more

I wish we got to say our goodbyes, Before you walked in Gods door

We missed you dearly , And we try not to cry

But we know we'll see you later, So this is not our goodbye

**In loving memory of a dear friend, 28/10/2012**