SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Fino Riders Cafe. 2009 / 2010

blackiek7

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow!!!...amidst all the garang garang bikes,finally yamaha introduces a bike specially for GIRLS.a cute girly bike for the cute girly girls!!...GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS...and to you guys out there who's been riding a Finoo...please give it back to your girlfriends or sister or gay brother.its not yours!!!

Gay up a bike and u get a Fino.Crash a Gilera and u get the ST200.

wow!!!...amidst all the garang garang bikes,finally yamaha introduces a bike specially for GIRLS.a cute girly bike for the cute girly girls!!...GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS...and to you guys out there who's been riding a Finoo...please give it back to your girlfriends or sister or gay brother.its not yours!!!

To each their own...

My Current Toys! :thumb:

Cars:

Dec 04 - Chevrolet Aveo 1.4M - Lime Green

Sept 06 - Suzuki Swift Sports 1.6M - Yellow

Mar 08 - Honda Stream RSZ 1.8A - Pearl White

Bikes:

Oct 07 - Yamaha Fino - Pink

Dec 07 - Gilera DNA 180 - Pearl Orange

Mar 08 - Sachs MadAss 125 - Yellow

Jun 08 - Aprilia RS125 - Red (Spain No.1)

harlo Fino riders...sat nite when i was otw back home frm werk i saw a grp of fino riders ride along kallang to kg arang towards ECP while i was going back to bedok.Cool grp of geng.was trying to join in wif my runner tho.bt u all going diff direction.hahah...aite.stay CooL always.esp the gals..!!

chiao.!

376747_10150445940699560_19154214559_8173274_1306091283_n.jpg

Once an Italian. Always an Italian.

Senyum-Senyum Selalu...:D

FiR.

if im not wrong fino riders get rebates for maxi pads from sheng siong for a year right?..

i tot those maxipads are for you to put on ur stupidhead. . . . .after it is used. .fully damped with stuffs u know wat. .

if ur parents read wat u wrote i'm sure they will be sad. . . . .think about it - clown

i tot those maxipads are for you to put on ur stupidhead. . . . .after it is used. .fully damped with stuffs u know wat. .

if ur parents read wat u wrote i'm sure they will be sad. . . . .think about it - clown

Bro R_yan_2,

Lets just ignore this CLOWN 'idjekyll'. He's talking about maxi pads cause thats what his mum made him use instead of diapers. :pity: Now he's just sore about it. :D

Cars:

Bikes:

if im not wrong fino riders get rebates for maxi pads from sheng siong for a year right?..

Your mum must have been riding a fino then. She figured it was cheaper to let u use maxi pads than diapers right? No wonder you dislike Fino so much. How else would you know about the rebates? :pray: May God have mercy on you... :D

Cars:

Bikes:

You got a problem with guys riding fino? So which bike is damn MAN and I supposed you riding such a MANLY bike. Your comments are uncalled for. The rest of the fino guys, just sit back and take a deep breath. All the parental stuffs not so healthy... :cheers:

And MODERATORS, may I know what are you all doing when all this is going on? :sian:

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

may i know where are the places that sells fino accessories and other stuffs in SG. Only one i know of... anywhere else?

http://www.nutrition4u.sg/images/coaches/VicNette02.jpg

Contact me at 9858 6442 (madman) 9845 6442 (Babycakes)

Visit me at www.Fat2FitChallenge.com or add me in FB nutrition4u.sg

Nice bike 4 u guys 2 start off in sin. Saw a lot of fino riders in Bangkok, was almost made 2 get one frm my wife. 2 thumbs up 2 u guys...

Steed K-aos

Majesty outKast

Helix Raven

GSR KAOSII

Was at Vivocity carpark at level 3 ard 9.30pm.. Saw another cute fino..

Sumthin caught my attention.. The rider left his/her keys attached to the keyhole beneath e seat compartment..:slapforehead: Was in a rush wit my frens so i juz pull out the keys n hide it at e riders helmet which was attached to e bike itself.. Hope e rider sees its.. B safe guys!! Always double check.. Although i too 4get sumtimes..:D

harlo Fino riders...sat nite when i was otw back home frm werk i saw a grp of fino riders ride along kallang to kg arang towards ECP while i was going back to bedok.Cool grp of geng.was trying to join in wif my runner tho.bt u all going diff direction.hahah...aite.stay CooL always.esp the gals..!!

chiao.!

oh is it?...haha..actually,i was one of them...next time juz wave at us ya..taking care gileraen!:D

Vrrrooommmmm!!! Vrrrooooooooooooom!!!!

Wah!! Now lots of Finotics otr hor.. Yesterday nyte saw three of them park at a carpark entrance at Bukit Panjang.. Might b one of the forumers here.. Nice ride u all got there.. :thumb:

haha..thx!:bow: ..yup..i'm one of them!!!..haha..i meeting booeyez that time..take care to u...ride safely!

Vrrrooommmmm!!! Vrrrooooooooooooom!!!!

chiao.!

hmm.. think we are heading to tg rhu to have our photo shoot..

if not, then it supper time at kallang mac. oh ya by the way, i'm esther here.

first time posting in this thread thou. hee..

Gates of memories never close.

How much i miss you no one knows...

Days will pass away into years...

And we'll think about those memories in silent tears...

hmm.. think we are heading to tg rhu to have our photo shoot..

if not, then it supper time at kallang mac. oh ya by the way, i'm esther here.

first time posting in this thread thou. hee..

wah u up very early leh... hehehe...

Cars:

Bikes:

wah u up very early leh... hehehe...
it not that i wake up early but it haven't sleep.. haa..

and after seeing all the bikes and cars that you owned.. only then i know who you are.. so when are you going down workshop again?

that night heard you say they coming in new stocks?

when isz arh? i forget liao..

Gates of memories never close.

How much i miss you no one knows...

Days will pass away into years...

And we'll think about those memories in silent tears...