SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

cak

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

marina south buffet sounds GREAT!!

count me in... and update me...

adriel: pix will come soon.. haha.. no time lah.. today raining also...

so update whether this fri go to marina south buffet or owen road...

see ya guys...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/herculie/Valky_Siggy.jpg

hahah..Chilli is not for eating la. More chill and relax and drool at other bikes. Chill at Chillis. Or rather Saathayi or whatever the name is. hahaha. That's why we always go there are dinner and end up creating a lot of hot air. I'm not into seafood anyway. But if you guys are going of a weekday ride round town or something, count me in. Would be nice to see an entourage of Shadows cruising around the big city we call an island.

w y x m m

hahah..Chilli is not for eating la. More chill and relax and drool at other bikes. Chill at Chillis. Or rather Saathayi or whatever the name is. hahaha. That's why we always go there are dinner and end up creating a lot of hot air. I'm not into seafood anyway. But if you guys are going of a weekday ride round town or something, count me in. Would be nice to see an entourage of Shadows cruising around the big city we call an island.

I 2nd that......

as for the eating..... eat first then go la..... or tabao....hmmmmebbe not la.. not veri nice.... eat first then go la.... can see other bikes as well.......

doyle_wolf> try and chao boh a few hrs in the night man....heheheeh

I . L . T . N . N

FY is 3 yrs old?

The more boxes the merrier, can go super market shopping.

I got 52l + 35l + 35l = 120l of storage. can go supermarket buy 7 bags of groceries. shiok.

120lt fooooyoooooo super container lel.I intend to put 45lt+45lt+45lt =135lt but felt like too big lel.Wat do u think??

Cheers bro.Ride Safe Be Safe Always.:angel: :angel:

Cheers bro. Ride Safe Be Safe Always.:angel: :angel:

wahhhahahaha!!! I just came back from GP. And guess what, my clutch cable burst!!! It's a sign to finally send it to Rosli. Just nice also, cos my E.O. also due to change. So I guess my Shadow is gonna get a nice clean servicing. Lucky bugger. If I can squeeze in a few hours sleep a day I happy already. Now all I need to do is find time to clean the spokes.

w y x m m

Chillis got nothing to eat :(

makan more impt...wahahaha...

The menu is limited true, that's why some choose to makan first before meeting up there.

For me, i dun mind the 'chicken friend rice' or the 'garlic nan' there.

I'm not a very particular eater so don't take my word for it. Come down and try it for yourself. :cheeky:

Yes,u might b right about 1st law of economics but remember when u travel outside sg u're like the king of the rd but when back to sg must control trottle,cnot fast scat lose point/licence kena hang.Kena before,6 point plus 120 bucks for overtaking a 10 tyre sand lorry!!! I also want to upgrade but wen ting abt every 50m got traffic aiyah better not waste oil.

Cheers bro.Ride Safe Be Safe Always.:thumb: :thumb:

It all depends on one's needs. If your bike is primarily for transport locally and seldom tour, then maybe, a 400cc is all you need. But if you are a serious tourer, you may find a 400cc a little insufficient on the NSHW, not in terms of high speed or anything, but plain ole "power-on-demand" being there, when you need it.

Cheers buddy!

hi bros.. just got my shadow too... looks cool.. shiok.. power wise a bit funny though.. lost to a phatom in front of traffic light.. top speed wise 110 seems like can not already.. not full throttle though.. is this the tipical performance of shadow? i thought going 120 should be no pro one.. i am having no wind shield and only tail box..

hi bros.. just got my shadow too... looks cool.. shiok.. power wise a bit funny though.. lost to a phatom in front of traffic light.. top speed wise 110 seems like can not already.. not full throttle though.. is this the tipical performance of shadow? i thought going 120 should be no pro one.. i am having no wind shield and only tail box..

Shadow should have not problem hitting 140 - 150 km/h. Perhapes its time for you to wash carb, change engine oil, spark plugs, oil/air filters. Anyways, Shadow's pick up from 0-60 km/h is kinna slow, unless you want to drag gear, 2nd gear can drag till 60km/h, 3rd gear can drag till 100 km/h, 4th gear till 140km/h.

learning to be a better rider.

Shadow should have not problem hitting 140 - 150 km/h. Perhapes its time for you to wash carb, change engine oil, spark plugs, oil/air filters. Anyways, Shadow's pick up from 0-60 km/h is kinna slow, unless you want to drag gear, 2nd gear can drag till 60km/h, 3rd gear can drag till 100 km/h, 4th gear till 140km/h.

Take dreamwalk's advice. I did it for my Shadow Aero (ok, so it's a 750), I tell you, seems like the potential power has been unlocked. :thumb:

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

Yea. When I got my Shadow also. I could only do around 100 comfortably. But after servicing, found out my clutch pad was busted and my sprocket also wearing out. After changing all that, I have to be careful not speed in Spore highway otherwise later kena find. hahaha. But you can hit 120 comfortably. I seldom do 140 cos I always never bring balls. :p

w y x m m

hi guys juz to ask u a question

Today my Crash bar hit the side curb when turning to filter lane to the left while riding beside car. the car came too near. Now the crash have some scatches on it and not smooth any more; btw crash bar made from seng gwang. Any way to restore the scatches back?

Congrats bro. Sure increase the number shadow cruiser rider.Anyway take dreamwalk advise hav it check/service,it will rebound to the performance of a actual shadow!!!

Cheers bro.Ride safe Be Safe Always.:angel: :angel:

Cheers bro. Ride Safe Be Safe Always.:angel: :angel:

What are u eyeing?

eyeing as in wat bike i wanna get??? not sure yet.... will prob stick with a cruser stilll just bigger cc.....

if u asking how much i'm eyeing.... hmmm 3++K

I . L . T . N . N