SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

cak

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Pal, need help. Due to the recent rainfall, i seem to have some problem with my speedo meter. The trip also seem to reset automatically while the odo remain. Can anyone help me?? Understand that normally if u guys got some pro with the bike you will look for Rosli. i also need his contact too. Or anyone can sms me at 90606052 jim. Thanks Pal Cheers:help:

You'll probably need to replace the switch. You can get the switch at Sim Lim for less then a dollar. But if you ask Rosli, you'll have to pay him for workmanship, unless you are solder savvy .. :) you can do it on your own.

have bike will travel . . . . .

www.kruzer.sg

Originally posted by isaac chan@April 02, 2007 11:13 am

You'll probably need to replace the switch. You can get the switch at Sim Lim for less then a dollar. But if you ask Rosli, you'll have to pay him for workmanship, unless you are solder savvy .. :) you can do it on your own.

or u can get the uncle at the 3rd floor (Sim lim Tower )near the speaker shop i think to solder it for u $3 or so only .... remember to reinforce the rubber cover thingy with some tape to make sure water dun go in.....

keeping my fingers crossed on mine.....

cheers

adriel

I . L . T . N . N

http://www.jab-net.com/cus/honda/sha4-41.jpg

http://www.jab-net.com/cus/honda/sha4-42.jpg

this is really my dream bike style... possible to mod a shadow to this in Singapore? the fork is from steed springer?

I know its illegal...hehe

yeah it really fit my dream bike man... low, fat thick wheels, nice spring infront like the steed, double exhaust...

still cant decide whether to get shadow, dragstar or steed springer after I pass my 2A... sigh...

• 1 month later...

it doesn,t happen all the time...just after long rides.....especially when you stop at the traffic lights. But will soon disappear...asked my mechanic and its suppose to be characteristics of v-engine...

Anyway, i posted something in another thread, maybe i'll copy it over for your help

it doesn,t happen all the time...just after long rides.....especially when you stop at the traffic lights. But will soon disappear...asked my mechanic and its suppose to be characteristics of v-engine...

Anyway, i posted something in another thread, maybe i'll copy it over for your help

It is likely that your idling is way below the recommended timing.

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

Hey just popping by... Those who go travelling/touring, how fast do you guys usually go at? Damn shiok man, seeing the pictures.

For me is around 120 km/h.

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png