SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Bikers Fellowship

NinjaLite

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NinjaLite

• ChaoPuzzy1968

• redname

• lava

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

level? haha, sounds like playing computer game

Indeed.. Life is like a game. We proceed to another level when we do well or learnt from our lessons. When we dun learn our lesson, we see same things repeating again n again.

but we are blessed, we know where to find the rules of the game/principles of life :thumb:

http://www.thelightriders.org/images/alpha.gif

Heb 10-25

Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another --- and all the more as you see the Day approaching....

1995 Rd135 (3months);1995-1997 Kawa K100 97-00 Honda Steed cool black;00-02 Suzuki Swift

02-05 Ford Focus;05-07 Nissan Sucky

07- Camry;jan 08 -feb 08 KRR ;feb 08-apr08 -- Cbr400 J model ;

mar08 - sept 08 Cbr400 R model ; may08 -oct08 KTM200; oct 08 - feb09 XR4 ; feb09-apr10 gixxer 750 Apr09 -June10 DR650;apr10-aug 10 Africa Twin; sep 10- current fazer 1k....Jan-13 FortyEight

Heb 10-25

Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another --- and all the more as you see the Day approaching....

:giddy: after join already later very hard to get out, especially if u are very busy taking up a part time degree or something. Assignment & project already damn pack liao. Where got time to study bible

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/8836/copyofnanshansoyamilkmame5.jpg

maxwell hawker centre :slurp:

i was attending this church in woodlands called Lighthouse, near woodlands Circle. They hold miracle services every sat nite 7pm. Every sat nite, dozens of miracles will take place & people will go up stage and profess their uncurable cancers cured, uncurable skin disease cured etc. The pastor always say every born again christian who recieved the POWER of the holy spirit are empowered to perform miracles & cast out demons. It 's just that many churches don't have this faith that miracles can happen in modern days. At the most they believe in speaking in tongue only.

Last saturday the message was God can also perform miracles on your unfavourable circumstances & situations. This message is so amazing i just learned. And the pastor called upon 2 Chronicles chapter 20 to prove this point.

Actually i am new to this church, but after visiting once, i was so amazed that i sticked on. I really think this church is so amazing - using the power of God to cure cancers, sickness & disease & unfavorable circumstances in the name of Jesus. Remember, with the Lord God, nothing is impossible. In fact , when a christian is so closed & intimate with God in terms of BS, prayer, quiet time & fellowships - he is going to experience miracles every day.

Any one interested to visit this Church can PM me or meetup this coming sat. :smile:

tim

hp: 81813631

John 15:7 (New International Version)

7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

-- it's true & it really works for me. :)

hi guys, i'm interested in exploring this idea further

and see what we can do with it. if i don't check

back here too often, can email me

[email protected] or sms 91039743

definitely keep me posted about this fri first meeting.

may be we should start a list of interested people,

meeting place time etc ... just like the 1 day trip

thread.

mordecai: hi hi ... i believe we met b4. you didn't

look so old ... didn't know you married for 20 years

already until i read this thread. i married for 10 years,

have a pair of 7 year old twin boys.

ninjalite n lava: glad to have made your acquaintance

on this thread.

ys

:giddy: after join already later very hard to get out, especially if u are very busy taking up a part time degree or something. Assignment & project already damn pack liao. Where got time to study bible

huh? oei cheeko, u think this one secret society meh? wanna get out jus get out lah, nvr ask u drink blood then make a vow leh

i was attending this church in woodlands called Lighthouse, near woodlands Circle. They hold miracle services every sat nite 7pm. Every sat nite, dozens of miracles will take place & people will go up stage and profess their uncurable cancers cured, uncurable skin disease cured etc. The pastor always say every born again christian who recieved the POWER of the holy spirit are empowered to perform miracles & cast out demons. It 's just that many churches don't have this faith that miracles can happen in modern days. At the most they believe in speaking in tongue only.

Last saturday the message was God can also perform miracles on your unfavourable circumstances & situations. This message is so amazing i just learned. And the pastor called upon 2 Chronicles chapter 20 to prove this point.

Actually i am new to this church, but after visiting once, i was so amazed that i sticked on. I really think this church is so amazing - using the power of God to cure cancers, sickness & disease & unfavorable circumstances in the name of Jesus. Remember, with the Lord God, nothing is impossible. In fact , when a christian is so closed & intimate with God in terms of BS, prayer, quiet time & fellowships - he is going to experience miracles every day.

Any one interested to visit this Church can PM me or meetup this coming sat. :smile:

tim

yap, tis church is quite happening.

got 2 frens there, 1 is a full time over there, cld see his life changed a lot

thread.

on this thread.

ys

tis fri? thot tis sat? alamak, can someone confirm? cause if tis fri then i cant go cause got business meeting leh

tim

Amen!! Im a lighter from Lighthouse Woodlands. I was at Dr Morris service on Sat and Sun.

Tim, joining us on Sat rider's meeting? There will be few Lighters coming.

thread.

on this thread.

ys

Hi Tangys.. it will be on Sat, 24th May. Hope you can make it, i will PM you with details. Will continue to post you with upcoming meetings n rides.

huh? oei cheeko, u think this one secret society meh? wanna get out jus get out lah, nvr ask u drink blood then make a vow leh

Redname: LOL... i like your reply.

Cheeko: I want to say, sat meeting is causal one.. u dun have to bring your bible unless there are stuff u need some opinion. Commitment is indeed something that maybe holding a lot of us back.. we will workout something.

Amen!! Im a lighter from Lighthouse Woodlands. I was at Dr Morris service on Sat and Sun.

Tim, joining us on Sat rider's meeting? There will be few Lighters coming.

yup i joining this sat rider meeting too. I am sure we can use this venue to serve God & expand His kingdom. I believe miracles will happen to eradicate all bad circumstances that prevent this meeting from happening. Let's all pray about it.

I was at Dr Morris service on sat & sun too. I listened all his 3 part messages- really awesome. I really think this church is going to hv a great revival.

7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

U r rite , cheeko... Life is veri busy indeed...for mi , i also takin part time course, hv 2 kids 1 baby, full time demandin career... i been using these as xcuses for far too long....jus like Jonah..when GOD calls,, we better listen..n obey..

halo tangy :) ....

hahaa :cheeky: guys, i juz passed my class2 today...cheers

thread.

on this thread.

ys

1995 Rd135 (3months);1995-1997 Kawa K100 97-00 Honda Steed cool black;00-02 Suzuki Swift

mar08 - sept 08 Cbr400 R model ; may08 -oct08 KTM200; oct 08 - feb09 XR4 ; feb09-apr10 gixxer 750 Apr09 -June10 DR650;apr10-aug 10 Africa Twin; sep 10- current fazer 1k....Jan-13 FortyEight

U r rite , cheeko... Life is veri busy indeed...for mi , i also takin part time course, hv 2 kids 1 baby, full time demandin career... i been using these as xcuses for far too long....jus like Jonah..when GOD calls,, we better listen..n obey..

halo tangy :) ....

hahaa :cheeky: guys, i juz passed my class2 today...cheers

hehehe time to move faster :thumb:

Life sux..Take control ..and live it and pick yourselves up now.. die later

if the roads end ....i go off road

Honda Shadow ACE 400 1997

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

"Bikers Don't bleed, we mark our territory"...

"Bikers Don't leave our body behind , we just a smear on the road"

"Bikers Don't cry When we Die, we just let others do it on our behalf"

"Bikers Don't stop Riding,We keep cruzing after we Die"

can nvr outrun ur Vstrom....

go scrap ur Shadow...or let mi trash it like a scrambler...how many times a wk u got to ride it aniwae??

thread.

on this thread.

ys

good to see u to:thumb:

u mean there is no bllod drinker around:cheeky:

can nvr outrun ur Vstrom....

go scrap ur Shadow...or let mi trash it like a scrambler...how many times a wk u got to ride it aniwae??

about 4-5 times to work n home...the v-strom was more of a touring bike:thumb:

trash a shadow...what do u think i being doing to her???

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

:) sometimes we hv to read wat d bible says....but sigh..i find it so hard to practise ..

Matt 22:21

Give to Caesar what is Caesar's, and give to GOD what is GOD's..

:) sometimes we hv to read wat d bible says....but sigh..i find it so hard to practise ..

Matt 22:21

Give to Caesar what is Caesar's, and give to GOD what is GOD's..

I remember hearing it from one of the recent sat services in Lighthouse - putting it in another way....God can't wait to unleash his floodgates of blessings & miracles into our lives. He is just waiting for us to open our hearts to let Him pour the blessings & do great miracles in our lives.

I remember once i was a new christian 20+yrs ago ; very eager & fervent, i recieved many blessings & miracles from His intervention to my circumstances. Then i backslide & become a lukewarm christian. Only go Church but no BS. Slowly but surely , i find myself not as happy as what I should be , within my family & career. My career & family was not blessed any more. I even took up smoking for many years.

Recently i have found this Lighthouse church & thru their sat Miracle Rally, i quitted smoking. I have attended their weekday Bible Study & church services. I read His Words daily & I can now feel God 's awesome presence everywhere & everyday now. Its a wonderful feeling, a feeling i didn't realised i have lost for many years. I feel so awed that the Almighty One who created the Universe is next to me , caring for me. I don't want to lose this close relationship with Him anymore; i really enjoy the wonderful feeling of peace & assurance with Him.

Hope this message can exhort all Christians out there.

:smile:

I remember hearing it from one of the recent sat services in Lighthouse - putting it in another way....God can't wait to unleash his floodgates of blessings & miracles into our lives. He is just waiting for us to open our hearts to let Him pour the blessings & do great miracles in our lives.

I remember once i was a new christian 20+yrs ago ; very eager & fervent, i recieved many blessings & miracles from His intervention to my circumstances. Then i backslide & become a lukewarm christian. Only go Church but no BS. Slowly but surely , i find myself not as happy as what I should be , within my family & career. My career & family was not blessed any more. I even took up smoking for many years.

Recently i have found this Lighthouse church & thru their sat Miracle Rally, i quitted smoking. I have attended their weekday Bible Study & church services. I read His Words daily & I can now feel God 's awesome presence everywhere & everyday now. Its a wonderful feeling, a feeling i didn't realised i have lost for many years. I feel so awed that the Almighty One who created the Universe is next to me , caring for me. I don't want to lose this close relationship with Him anymore; i really enjoy the wonderful feeling of peace & assurance with Him.

Hope this message can exhort all Christians out there.

:smile:

join BS must quit smoking?

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

join BS must quit smoking?

:box: 1 Corinthians 10:23 Everything is permissible, but not everything is helpful. Everything is permissible, but not everything builds up.

Explains "We are free to do all things, but there are things which it is not wise to do. We are free to do all things, but not all things are for the common good."

Im a "good example".. i have been smoking for 10yrs... try to quit many times but never succeed. Somehow after i invite Christ into my life, i can do without anymore. Sometimes i still "social smoke"... always feel gulity after that. God really is humourous.. once, when i was social smoking, i bump into 2 church mates.. very very malu. To summarise, we are feel to do anything but if it stumble another, it is better not to.