SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Gila Gila Gilera Khakis

rastadan31

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

do be careful next time....pls

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:cheeky:

yelah2... noted..

tapi think of it again kan,

mcm klakar sak... nasib baik ma'am aku turun, kalo tak, aku patah balik umah sak...

muhahahahahaha...

simply.ayie aka DVS Rider

Gila-Gila Gilera Kakis

VIVA LA VIDA GILERA

eyy friends.. may i know roughly the petrol consumption for the 07 model???

**********DISCLAIMER**********

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

eyy friends.. may i know roughly the petrol consumption for the 07 model???

The fuel tank takes in 9.5 litres(empty) of petrol plus reserve. The whole mileage for a normal 07 model is probably abt 240km (without any mods on the bike)

:bow: ~ No DrEaM Is ToO BiG~:gun:

Hi All,

I'm new in this forum....

I'm buying ST200 by tis wk or next. Need some advise from anyone.

Anyone willing to share/recommend where should i get the bike from?

I heard that Piaggio do give free servicing for new bike running below 10K.

It's that true?

Hope to hear from anyone.

Btw, can i join in any of the kakis gathering or event? I dun mind having new fwens..

2007 | 2008

Kymco | Piaggio

Grandink | Gilera

150 | 200

dats right.. 9.5L x how much is the petrol cost now?

hahahahahhaa..

wah count till like that siow lah...for me petrol is free ...company pay as i was given an Esso fuel card...hence i dont worry lah petrol high or low ...wink wink:cheeky:

Hi All,

It's that true?

Btw, can i join in any of the kakis gathering or event? I dun mind having new fwens..

Erm, where to get the bike from is very subjective dude..depends on what the shop have to offer. I suggest to go around and ask different bike shops and thereafter do a comparison. Piagio do give warranty for mileage below 10k. Subject to manufacturers default. Joining in to the group ...well you are welcome to join any of the groups. As for us we are just a social group that shares the same interest - riding a Gilera....and most of all we enjoy each other company....Cheers :thumb:

Hi All,

It's that true?

maybe u wan to check at bike production.. heard they sell cheap.. but dun expect much freebies or none.. but pay ur installment late if not u have trouble..

*Part Of It *

wah count till like that siow lah...for me petrol is free ...company pay as i was given an Esso fuel card...hence i dont worry lah petrol high or low ...wink wink:cheeky:

Like tat pump for mi my petrol oso le.. can try.. lol

"Many changes are happening, although you might not be sure why they are happening."

"Ride Safe":cheers:

Like tat pump for mi my petrol oso le.. can try.. lol

yeah rite....when wanna meet...i wanna change my open pod to KNN...my Hurricane Filter already like mushroom and exhaust kept on back firing:dozed:

Erm, where to get the bike from is very subjective dude..depends on what the shop have to offer. I suggest to go around and ask different bike shops and thereafter do a comparison. Piagio do give warranty for mileage below 10k. Subject to manufacturers default. Joining in to the group ...well you are welcome to join any of the groups. As for us we are just a social group that shares the same interest - riding a Gilera....and most of all we enjoy each other company....Cheers :thumb:

Tanx for the reply z3u5.. Noted and will ask ard b4 purchaseone..

I will update after i get different result & find the best...

Do update me if u guys have any outing or gathering...

Want to join the fun... hehehehe.... :cheeky:

2007 | 2008

Kymco | Piaggio

Grandink | Gilera

150 | 200

maybe u wan to check at bike production.. heard they sell cheap.. but dun expect much freebies or none.. but pay ur installment late if not u have trouble..

Tanx for sharing... But what do u mean by "pay ur installment late if not u have trouble.." ?

Is the shop troublesome or problematic?

2007 | 2008

Kymco | Piaggio

Grandink | Gilera

150 | 200