SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] S S R

ShnHwA-

• Replies 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chlim

• gene98

• smiley73

• euz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow... confirm expensive hehe....

It is bro....but still less than $700 for the jacket. An investment...I would rather spent sumthing EX to protect myself....even TYRES for the bike.....hehehehe :cheeky:

Some biker once said " If u haven't been to Gerik, U haven't been touring in Malaysia".

Hiya bro...:cheeky:

It is nice....coming soon!!!:cheeky: Yupe its full leather wif armour....there is also air intake on the shoulder and a hump behind. Its the replica of the GP racing suit. There is also attached pants together wif the jacket for track session. :cheeky:

i also went to see RS Taichi just now..

price is :giddy: :giddy: :giddy:

good things never cheap, but never saw any 2piece..

2piece roughly how much.. i never go ask..

i also went to see RS Taichi just now..

price is :giddy: :giddy: :giddy:

good things never cheap, but never saw any 2piece..

2piece roughly how much.. i never go ask..

Though price is...:giddy: :giddy: It protects ur body bro....:cheeky: Like how u protect ur engine wif crash bar....But sumtimes riders could spent $$$ on their bikes....but for their own safety...:giddy:

Anyway there is a match leather pants for the jacket.. How much would roughly cost to $1200....for both. Will get the jacket 1st as for touring...as i oredi have suit for my track session. :cheeky: :cheeky: Will post the pic for the pants.....:thumb:

Some biker once said " If u haven't been to Gerik, U haven't been touring in Malaysia".

â—†Perforated leather used on front and arm.

â—†Removable CE protector on elbow, shoulder and back.

â—†T-AIR on shoulder.

â—†EVA foam padding for shoulder, elbow, collarbone, rib, waist, back neck and back.

â—†Neck support on back.

â—†Removable wind stop inner lining to adjust in all weather.

â—†3M reflection for increased visibility in night time.

â—†Waist adjuster for better fit.

â—†Excellent elastic and strong Schoeller Keprotec on underarm for extremely tear and abrasion resistance.

â—†Back neck neoprene rubber.

â—†Vented (Perforated) leather flex panel.

â—†Connection zipper with pants.

The Rear

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h166/sabbaha/image224.jpg