SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

FS: 2016 Moto Guzzi V7 II Stone

collinsxuwei

2016 Motor Guzzi V7 II Stone.

In immaculate cosmetic and mechanical condition.

Asking for S$18,600. Negotiable for sincere buyer.

Very well maintained.

Coe until 2026

Current mileage : 4,400km

Comes with:

Hecpo&Becker engine guard

Hepco&Becker rear luggage rack

Chrome rear view mirror

Will only reply to sincere buyers. Whatsapp 8186-8-3-zero-5

2016_moto_guzzi_v7_ii_stone_1478705247_83ac4fc1.jpg

2016_moto_guzzi_v7_ii_stone_1478705248_53b63877.jpg

Unfortunately sold this beautiful bike (FBL1207C, chassis # ZGULW1004FM201691; Engine No.: AN014549 ) at a big discount to a bike flipper by the nick "ibike" on singaporebikes or "bigbikesmallbike" on carousell, HP 93838348. Regret!

Don't believe anything such as appreciation for the bike, many kids, housewife at home, meagre income, hard earned money, family man, keen to do DIY maintenance, love to join the community, airforce mech... blah blah blah, because these can be bullsh*t just to to gain your sympathy, lower your guard, low ball you, and ultimately take advantage of your goodwill, so that he can flip it the next day to profit from a truly worthy owner without any value-add to the biker community.

This is not illegal, but sure as hell immoral to me.

So please say no to parasite, and help to build a clean and supportive community for true bikers!

Edited by collinsxuwei

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2016 Motor Guzzi V7 II Stone.

In immaculate cosmetic and mechanical condition.

Asking for S$18,600. Negotiable for sincere buyer.

Very well maintained.

Coe until 2026

Current mileage : 4,400km

Comes with:

Hecpo&Becker engine guard

Hepco&Becker rear luggage rack

Chrome rear view mirror

Will only reply to sincere buyers. Whatsapp 8186-8-3-zero-5

[ATTACH=CONFIG]337791[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]337792[/ATTACH]

Unknowingly sold it at a big discount to a bike flipper by the nick "ibike" on singaporebikes or "bigbikesmallbike" on carousell, HP 93838348. Regret!

https://www.singaporebikes.com/sgbikemart/usedbikes/moto_guzzi_v7_racer-45765.html

https://carousell.com/p/like-new-moto-guzzi-v7-ii-stone-85461225/?ref=search&ref_query=guzzi%20v7&ref_rank=0&ref_referrer=%2Fsearch%2Fproducts%2F%3Fquery%3Dguzzi%2Bv7

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well... its a deal both parties agreed on. From my personal point of view once the bike is sold its not the seller's concern whether the new owner decided to flipped it or keep it.

As a seller I'm only interested in getting my bike sold for a good price and likewise for me to get a good bargain as a buyer.

Do not get personal when dealing as it only intervene your dealing process once feeling or sympathy is involved.

This is just my POV and I hope both parties get over this matter quickly.

Peace to all....:goodluck:

What a lame story.. If you can't get use to the bike, why not resell it at the same price you bought? Be honest about it and I'm sure people will understand.

If you see value in the bike and decided to profit from it, by all means, it's your bike. There's also nothing wrong when people call out your profiteering way so that potential buyers are warned. I sure don't want to be the unknowing buyer who let you profit a few K's.

For a sole bread winner with lower than average income, he does seem to go through a hell of a lot of bikes.

Let me make a list.

Suzuki Skydrive (March this year)

Suzuki Vanvan (Apr this year)

X1R (four days ago)

Zongshen ZS125

Yamaha XJR400

Honda Wave 125R

Piaggio Xevo 125

Vespa Excel 150

Honda CB400 Spec 2

Yamaha R6

Honda CBF600

Edit: Oh whoops, I missed out a Gilera Runner posted on May 2.

Nice guzzi! Contact me at 93838348 for big discount! :)

Nice edit. Original comment at http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/489731-FS-2016-Moto-Guzzi-V7-II-Stone

Hi I am so called the "bike flipper " here for buying the Moto guzzi v7 II stone and subsequently resell for a higher price. I would like to clarified a few points here since everyone thinks I am a bad guy. I am not here to change your views on me but hear me out. I am the sole bread winner earning a lower than average income. My wife is not working and I do have 3 kids and I really save up quite a while to buy this V7 guzzi which have been eyeing for 1 year plus. I love the Outlook , the shaft drive , the smaller rear tyre size ( cheaper to replace), large tank and more. But outlook of a bike is just Outlook. U have to ride it then u will know if it really suits u. By test riding the bike out in the carpark when viewing is not good enough to tell if it suits u( at least for me). So after I bought over the bike and riding home I knew that I am not use to the vibration from the transverse engine character and also the heavy clutch ( compared to 2B bikes since I am coming from a shabby zongshen 125). There is totally nothing wrong with the bike as it was well taken care of by the previous owner , is just me who still prefer a smaller bike to get around in Singapore. I did told my seller about my financial situation and the best price I can afford was $16200 cash ( not $15k , I still have the agreement ). He was a nice guy and sold it to me. Since I know Moto Guzzi is not popular in Singapore that's why I post it the next day for sale. I know it will take a while to sell it like my seller did. The reason why I posted for a higher price is I feel that it worth that much and I see the value in it. I don't mind to keep it for long term. I have already bought 3 engine oil filter from overseas and also bought 4 bottles (only need 2 bottle per change) of engine 10w60 (not so common but still can get in Singapore) fully syn to DIY if by the time nobody buys. Of course u can do it in shops but I prefer to DIY. Previous owner also left behind engine top gasket for replacement. For me I really don't mind keeping it for long. But I am changing job next year thus hopping to get some cash back. Well I am not going to sell below $16200 because I see the value. Worst case scenario I will keep it. That's all I have...I am not going to reply here anymore so. Those haters who still likes to disturb my carousel​ ads can continue if u think it's right and I can't stop u from doing that.. Peace out!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...