SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

What is a good player?

archenemy

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think a great player should be one who possesses alot of attributes, not only his skills or what he does on the field. he should also be judged through what he does off field. no point having all the skills in the world but get black listed of wat he does off field. also, we got to look at consistency, a true great player is always consistent and keeps his performance up all the time, rather than blowing hot and cold. :)

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

• 2 months later...

I'd rate Gianfranco Zola as a great player as well. His silky touches...zipping forward runs. Can be unnoticed for most of the match due to his dimunitive stature but suddenly works out some magic and scores a super goal. Does anyone remember that cheeky backheel he scored from a corner? Something out of nothing.

Postman Eating Inc*

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a208/murano04sfs/38y29ty14.gif

http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/155006-1/Mascot_scares_girl.gif

Squid defination: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=squid

• 1 month later...

Many players only impressive during certain period, or work rate drop very fast or not all round or inconsistent.

Therefore I think world class players must have good track record or played at least 10 good ys in order to be rated. Roy Keane, maldini, ryan giggs, maradona, van basten, henry, pavel nedved, canavaro, inzaghi, raul, schmeichael, makele, baresi, morientes, desailly, thuram

but three players i like to single out, peter schemichael. without him Man U wont win CL. no defender also hard to score with him between the posts. lolxx

Roy Keane= damn good winner. half the match is won.

Lastly, is the fat and lazy Ronaldo although he realli suck now but his work in the early yrs already good sufficient enough to reserved a place for him in my list of world class players. he has everything a player need except tackle and heading.