SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

New Slimmer ERP IU on Sale now!

kepbin07

Hey peeps, I went inspect my iu ytd at JIC amk, found out that the new slimmer IU is on sale liao. Its half the thickness of the current one & at the same price. I tried to smoked the tech that if my IU spoilt, can change new slim IU under warranty. He said only gen1 can change wid gen1, & gen2 for gen2 change only!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/kepbin07/10092008.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wat's the cost?

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5048/10304130.jpg

"But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth."

Hey peeps, I went inspect my iu ytd at JIC amk, found out that the new slimmer IU is on sale liao. Its half the thickness of the current one & at the same price. I tried to smoked the tech that if my IU spoilt, can change new slim IU under warranty. He said only gen1 can change wid gen1, & gen2 for gen2 change only!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/kepbin07/10092008.jpg

wah lau... still look damn big leh.... :dozed:

• 2 weeks later...
sometimes its not abt the IU, if they can let us secure the cash card and not get stolen i think will be great. i m a forgetful person.

Yes and i do have to agree with you there...I heard that the new IU unit will not need any cash cards but will have some sort of micro chip that if we top up via the atm machine, it'll be directed to the micro chips in the IU and wallah....Is this true???....

:cool:

• 2 weeks later...
after passed thru a gantry, the IU will display the amount deducted. abt the auto-deduction, i m nt sure hw it works. but it sure is slimmer.

Time to get one for the forgetful me. And here is the link http://app.lta.gov.sg/corp_press_content.asp?start=1967

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

Maybe can de-register the old IU and sell it(market rate is bout $60 I think) then get the new IU..

That sounds like a good thing but where can i sell it off bro? How about the inspection centres where we are going to buy the new IU from, would you think they take a trade-in?

:cool:

That sounds like a good thing but where can i sell it off bro? How about the inspection centres where we are going to buy the new IU from, would you think they take a trade-in?

The inspection centres wouldn't do trade ins. U got to sell it to another user or to shops that do 2nd IUs.

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.