SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CDC Bike Learner

Originally posted by wklover@Oct 11 2006, 11:09 AM

hey..u get the wrong person liao lei..jiahui is wklover..cutibiz is joanna..bluechris is xueling..pinkchick is juvena...:cry:

oops ya hor.... sorry

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by wklover@Oct 11 2006, 11:12 AM

hey..when u bk for ur pract 5 me and bluechris bk on 17th 8 plus de and friday 6 plus de...u pas ur rtt le ma...

this friday prac 5... dunno will pass anot.. hahaha....

rtt pass already, so if friday i pass prac 5, can apply PDL..

u scare buang prac 5 isit? that's why book session in advance? :giddy:

http://www.helpryans.com/images/banner1.gif
Stock is good...Choose your weapon wisely and enjoy it...you can have all the $$$$ to mod and in the end you can't make full use of it....

Originally posted by aRcHeR@Oct 11 2006, 11:19 PM

this friday prac 5... dunno will pass anot.. hahaha....

rtt pass already, so if friday i pass prac 5, can apply PDL..

u scare buang prac 5 isit? that's why book session in advance? :giddy:

cannot be first time pass one la..the chance very low......

Ti penso sempre

:pity:Mi manchi:pity:

so book another prac 5 just in case.. then no need wait so long...

prac 5 lagi popular le! muz book 1 week in advance... :sian:

Stock is good...Choose your weapon wisely and enjoy it...you can have all the $$$$ to mod and in the end you can't make full use of it....

prac 5 popular meh?? i don't think ppl want to take prac 5 if possible..haha! last time during this year also i failed my prac 5 first time but when i wanna book again the next day got many empty slots... no need wait long long.. :lol:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b108/Ayirock/spankers/1234.png

Originally posted by aRcHeR@Oct 12 2006, 12:58 PM

so book another prac 5 just in case.. then no need wait so long...

prac 5 lagi popular le! muz book 1 week in advance... :sian:

ya lor..if not wait too long..the skill also gone..must practice at least once every week de..i not sure nuang..i clever right ..bk in advance..

Ti penso sempre

Originally posted by VoLcAnO@Oct 12 2006, 03:31 PM

watch more motogp can liao lah.. Figure 8 scrap the roller blade sliders sure let u pass.. :thumb:

haha..u want see me buang huh..i jus fall on last tue after coming out of fig 8..sian..i look behind..whole bike drop..darm sian..but i pick up the bike with my limping leg and push back ..very "shui" right..haha..u fig 8 so zai..think within 5 second can come out liao lor..

Ti penso sempre

Originally posted by VoLcAnO@Oct 12 2006, 05:47 PM

Look behind or look at handsome instructor? my fig. 8 not zai lah.. juz dare to abuse only.. after all its not ur bike ma.. :smile:

:smile: ha ha right also ..not my bike ma..fall aslo nvm one..zai lei.ride so many yrs not zai u really lost face de..gonna finish work soon le..hehee.:cheer:

Ti penso sempre

Originally posted by wait4me@Oct 12 2006, 06:05 PM

no wonder cdc bike getting from bad to worse

heheheheh

hee....not me lei..i only fall down twice ma..haha..cdc bike the blue one hard to control lei..sian lor..that why i fall ma..haiz..but nvm la..at least my fig 8 not bad liao..zi de to fall de..:smile:

Ti penso sempre

^^ i tink for girls abit heavy to control the bike lor.. but after u are used to it should be ok already lar.. Tp time don't fall hor..immediate failure liao. Then must wait another 1 mth+

Originally posted by Man V.1@Oct 13 2006, 02:15 PM

^^ i tink for girls abit heavy to control the bike lor.. but after u are used to it should be ok already lar.. Tp time don't fall hor..immediate failure liao. Then must wait another 1 mth+

actually is not really very heavy is that when i open trottle..i seem to jerk infront..dunno why lei..funny right..got tips to control the bike well..

Ti penso sempre

^^ when u want to move u jerk is it?? just throttle abit and make sure u release to half clutch..but some bikes there u release clutch abit already can move..

some bikes there terrible condition even though it's new..haha! must properly choose one or take note of the number..

throttle more, clutch out for 1st gear slowly.. dun throw the clutch. tendancy is engine stall or jerk alot if you throw the clutch.

today prac 5 warm up, i buang big time at crank course. so malu... :sweat:

somemore not small buang! is buang the whole bike, open throttle and strike kerb... after that instructor sabo somemore, ask the biggest number to go 1st, which is me.. lagi sianz...

no IF, but kenna alot of stupid points...

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

after slalom course, need to signal right anot? i never signal, kenna mark for 2 points.:weep: