SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CDC Bike Learner

Just want to check with u guys. Is it normal for CDC 2B learners to take more than 3mths to clear Defensive riding theory?? Last I check there are ZERO slots from 01 Aug till 31 Oct. If a person is lucky enough to book all 3 lesson in the mth of Nov, he will still wait ard 2 more mth for TP. That is a total of 6mths plus WAITING time.

WAH, so long ah?!!! is all this waiting part of the course?!

cdc makes us wait and wait so that we have more patience on the road after we pass :angel:

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when I doing lesson 3 already got ambitious people asking lesson 4~5 already.

Apparently Lesson 5 is like a summation of lessons 1~4. motorcycle handling, lane change, signal and head checks, all circuit items.

The instructor brief the people by running through the circuit on the black board then all go and run through the items one by one.

When you practicing, you will encounter other groups doing prac 1~4, during such occasions, the instructors present will also note your performance and inform you if you are not up to par, like forget to check back, never signal, timing not good enough.

prac 5 no more "practicing", bro.

you practise during your circuit revisions...that's when the instructors are nice enough to correct you if they notice your mistakes.

during prac 5, the instructors will be there at each obstacle to wait to assess you, no more advices...........only pass or fail.

Just want to check with u guys. Is it normal for CDC 2B learners to take more than 3mths to clear Defensive riding theory?? Last I check there are ZERO slots from 01 Aug till 31 Oct. If a person is lucky enough to book all 3 lesson in the mth of Nov, he will still wait ard 2 more mth for TP. That is a total of 6mths plus WAITING time.

WAH, so long ah?!!! is all this waiting part of the course?!

cdc makes us wait and wait so that we have more patience on the road after we pass :angel:

if i'm you.... i will write in to "ask" them what's and how their planning like for DRT lessons.

it's not very efficient that ppl have to wait 3 months for CLASS LESSON!

i once write in and ask this ask that...

after the customer service reply with a standard template reply,

i write in and demand they answer my questions.

then someone from CDC called me on my mobile.

so i spoke to him and everything.

you guys can try. :)

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

Dear All,

Please kindly take note that this thread will be lock @ 0001hrs on 04 August 2010.

Kindly direct all your future discussions to:

ComfortDelGro Driving Centre (CDC)

Class 2B @ CDC

Class 2A @ CDC

Class 2 @ CDC

Class 3/3A @ CDC

Thank you for your kind understanding.

Regards,

MiCmAsTa

singaporebikes.com