SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CDC Bike Learner

Originally posted by aRcHeR@Oct 13 2006, 07:42 PM

today prac 5 warm up, i buang big time at crank course. so malu... :sweat:

somemore not small buang! is buang the whole bike, open throttle and strike kerb... after that instructor sabo somemore, ask the biggest number to go 1st, which is me.. lagi sianz...

no IF, but kenna alot of stupid points...

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

after slalom course, need to signal right anot? i never signal, kenna mark for 2 points.:weep:

tot only nid signal when got bike parking at the front i think?

my crank oso cmi.

just came back from CR session6. i think narrow plank hard le, suddenly 'lost touch' at there

CBR150- my ride atm

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by aRcHeR@Oct 13 2006, 07:42 PM

throttle more, clutch out for 1st gear slowly.. dun throw the clutch. tendancy is engine stall or jerk alot if you throw the clutch.

today prac 5 warm up, i buang big time at crank course. so malu... :sweat:

somemore not small buang! is buang the whole bike, open throttle and strike kerb... after that instructor sabo somemore, ask the biggest number to go 1st, which is me.. lagi sianz...

no IF, but kenna alot of stupid points...

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

after slalom course, need to signal right anot? i never signal, kenna mark for 2 points.:weep:

today is friday the 13 ma..then i think u nv see me buang at fig 8..the floor two slippery..i fly sia.now my leg all blue and black..darm sian...friday the 13 darm unluicky for me..imagine being throw to the ground...haiz..btw..u pract 5 today ma..first time huh..or pract 4 reveision only:confused:

Ti penso sempre

:pity:Mi manchi:pity:

prac 5, 1st attempt. same here, 1st time buang during bike prac..

suay suay on friday 13th...

26pts... :cry:

when's your prac 5? i got 1 more chance on tuesday, session 5..

http://www.helpryans.com/images/banner1.gif
Stock is good...Choose your weapon wisely and enjoy it...you can have all the $$$$ to mod and in the end you can't make full use of it....

Originally posted by aRcHeR@Oct 14 2006, 12:40 AM

prac 5, 1st attempt. same here, 1st time buang during bike prac..

suay suay on friday 13th...

26pts... :cry:

when's your prac 5? i got 1 more chance on tuesday, session 5..

me and blue chris haveing pract 5 this tuesday 8.40 de..then the next one is on friday 6.50 de..i dunno session wat ..

Ti penso sempre

Originally posted by wait4me@Oct 15 2006, 12:45 PM

buang so many times got "feel" with the bike already ???

like relationship.. quarrel a lot of times also got "feel" already ma

I tell the bike, "Guai ah, we go thru fig 8 together k and dun buang ah..later treat u drink petrol ah.. " :sweat:

There's a will, there's a way

Life is precious! Treasure those arnd you..

wklover, you also book 2 sessions, just in case aR? :p

wait4me, i agree.. different bikes have different characters.. some bikes easy to kick down the gears, some quite hard. esp after the e-brake.. some just clutch in and kick down, some need to let out the clutch a little bit to kick down. :banana:

Stock is good...Choose your weapon wisely and enjoy it...you can have all the $$$$ to mod and in the end you can't make full use of it....

Originally posted by bluechris@Oct 15 2006, 07:21 PM

I tell the bike, "Guai ah, we go thru fig 8 together k and dun buang ah..later treat u drink petrol ah.. " :sweat:

there already got free petrol la

SPC some more

maybe u should tell the bike

u will wash it

Originally posted by aRcHeR@Oct 15 2006, 11:05 PM

wklover, you also book 2 sessions, just in case aR? :p

wait4me, i agree.. different bikes have different characters.. some bikes easy to kick down the gears, some quite hard. esp after the e-brake.. some just clutch in and kick down, some need to let out the clutch a little bit to kick down. :banana:

To archer:ha ha..ya lo book two in advance ma..hee..cos 1st attempt sure fail de..hmm..

To:wait forme:my all blue black lor..sian..very ugly..

Ti penso sempre

Originally posted by wklover@Oct 16 2006, 01:53 PM

To archer:ha ha..ya lo book two in advance ma..hee..cos 1st attempt sure fail de..hmm..

To:wait forme:my all blue black lor..sian..very ugly..

never mind lor

go office dun wear skirt or blouse lor

pants and pants and pants

haha.. wear jeans although no open wound, but still will have blue black and minor minor superficial wounds.. :mad:

good luck for prac 5! just dun have IF and check your blindspots until so KUA CHANG! :cheeky:

Originally posted by aRcHeR@Oct 16 2006, 03:51 PM

haha.. wear jeans although no open wound, but still will have blue black and minor minor superficial wounds.. :mad:

good luck for prac 5! just dun have IF and check your blindspots until so KUA CHANG! :cheeky:

haha..okie..will try not to be so careless.hee..but pract 5 cannot over how many points?

Ti penso sempre

Originally posted by wait4me@Oct 16 2006, 02:21 PM

never mind lor

go office dun wear skirt or blouse lor

pants and pants and pants

haha.friday the 13 very suai..hope tmr dun get over 30 points for my pract 5..:smile:

Ti penso sempre

no ar... prac 5 cannot get over 12 pts.. but also see instructor mood la.. last friday i kenna jialat jialat.. 26 points.. for nothing..

wide turn after coming out of fig 8, going to crank course, 4pts gone.

come out crank course, map say cut direct to outside lane, but should go inside lane, signal and filter out, there goes another 2/4pts.

abrupt lane change while coming out from the junction with the 2 walls, pass by twice, twice kenna. 4 x 2 pts gone.

wrong gear before turning, dunno where kenna also.. 2 pts..

failure to signal after slalom course, another 4 pts..

rear skid during e-brake, 2pts gone..

ALAMAK!!! tml better do shui shui.. and go slowly.. SLOW AND STEADY.. but not too slow.. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Originally posted by aRcHeR@Oct 16 2006, 11:11 PM

no ar... prac 5 cannot get over 12 pts.. but also see instructor mood la.. last friday i kenna jialat jialat.. 26 points.. for nothing..

wide turn after coming out of fig 8, going to crank course, 4pts gone.

come out crank course, map say cut direct to outside lane, but should go inside lane, signal and filter out, there goes another 2/4pts.

abrupt lane change while coming out from the junction with the 2 walls, pass by twice, twice kenna. 4 x 2 pts gone.

wrong gear before turning, dunno where kenna also.. 2 pts..

failure to signal after slalom course, another 4 pts..

rear skid during e-brake, 2pts gone..

ALAMAK!!! tml better do shui shui.. and go slowly.. SLOW AND STEADY.. but not too slow.. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

how to get 12 point..really meh..i tht 18..

Ti penso sempre

TP how many points ar? 20 pts and below pass right?

TP is circuit+road, so it makes sense to be 20 and below..

prac 5 is just circuit, so it should be lower.. tat's what the instructor told me la.. unless he wayang me... :giddy: :giddy:

blindspots, just turn your head over 90 degrees, must exxagrate abit, if not he say you never check..

blindspots can only deduct 2/3 times.. i can't remember cause the score sheet not with me now..

so how? any one got any idea after slalom need to signal anot? or just proceed straight to e-brake w/o signalling?

Think TP is 18 points & below if i still remember.

After slalom, if there is a car blocking your path then signal lah. If not just go straight to e-brake. Remember to check blindspot before moving out.

Hope the above helps

Dec 1994: Class 3

Feb 2006: Class 2B (TA200)

hmmmm... the last prac, i had no cars blocking, so i just check my right blindspot, no signal and move off to e-brake station. got marked for not signalling... :giddy:

can ask instructor before the assessment start anot ar? :confused: