SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Piaggio MP3 Cafe 2009

CCK

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Hi MP3 riders, for those with engine stall problem. pls try using fuel injector cleaner. i tried it and so far after 2 months, problem solved.

it can be purchased from supermarkets at around $6-$7, red bottle, for petrol. just poured around 1/5 of the bottle.

Have a safe ride.

Hi MP3 riders, for those with engine stall problem. pls try using fuel injector cleaner. i tried it and so far after 2 months, problem solved.

it can be purchased from supermarkets at around $6-$7, red bottle, for petrol. just poured around 1/5 of the bottle.

Have a safe ride.

• 3 weeks later...

Have a safe ride.

Thanks @tancy for the heads up..!

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks Oceanb 70.

My MP3 IE 400 has a back rest can I install a top box without removing the rest. Any recommendation for a top box. The Piaggio 1 is ugly.

Hi there, nice to see another MP3 rider..! Welcome..! It's been quiet down here, hopefully that would stop.. As for your question, there's no way you can keep the backrest if you want to install a top box, as the top box bracket mounting is below the backrest.. Personally, I've been planning to get a Givi E55 Maxia 3.. Somehow I find that the box design and colours matches MP3.. But I've seen a previous owner using H&B top box, not so bad either..

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone here fitted after market exhaust system on the MP3, was looking at the Akrapovic Exhuast look

pretty neat and nice, wonder how much it going to cost me? Any improvement to engine performance? Any rider care to share experience?

Yes, I improved my brandnew ride 125 ie which is grossly underpowered. Cannot wait for warranty to expire so I did the whole works using Malossi performance parts for $1.3k at 'scooter narcotics'.. Now at least it is a decent ride after all that money spent.

No regrets:thumb:

Call up e leo vince distributor....e pipe still pendin under lta.

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Tapatalk 2

Wahh..! You all better keep on a look out for this fellas MP3.. Confirm going to be one of the most pimped-up MP3 in SG.. Have you all seen how his X9 looks like..? Haha..! Keep up all the nice mods Faizal..! And ride safe..! Cheers..!