SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Piaggio MP3 Cafe 2009

CCK

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone knows where i can get e gps tt is mounted onto e mp3?I called e agent they dont hv it....http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/27/ugehybav.jpg

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry can I check which is the tilt lock button. The red button on the left? Every stop at traffic light need to press once if don't want to put the leg down? When moving off need to press again?

The tilt lock button is below the engine cut-off switch on your right handle. It is black in color. The red

button on the red is the hazard light button. Try not to use the tilt lock until you are well verse with the

bike, yes you can lock at very stop and not put your leg down but be very careful as if you forget your whole bike will trip over.

Yesterday after heavy rain riding, rear storage became 'fish tank'. shock to see all my bags is wet, any of the members here having this kind of encounter before?

1999-2000 - Gilera runner

2000-2002 - CBR400 model L

2002-2005 - R1 2002 model / mitsubishi lancer

2005-2010 - Tuscani FX

2010 2012- Deauville NT650

2012 - Piaggio Mp3 400

Cos got openon thru e tools compartment and e ctr compartment...just put duct tape and ur probs re over....plus another info...e seat are not waterproof....if u leave in under heavy rain e sponge will absorb e rain water and drip down into e compartment.,,,happened to me before...so better put e rain seat cover if ure gg to pk under e rain for several hrs...cheers!

Faizal_gaz where did you get it fitted and cost please? Regards

Just tell him my name...he will take care of u...name is faizal....act another mp3 guy from this forum also went there to sevice his bike aft my recommendation...he s been gg there for sercivin since i recommend hom e shop...

Just tell him my name...he will take care of u...name is faizal....act another mp3 guy from this forum also went there to sevice his bike aft my recommendation...he s been gg there for sercivin since i recommend hom e shop...

Wahh..! That good ah..? Must find this shop man.. Too bad I sold my MP3 already.. What other bike they do..?

All bikes lah bruder....

Hehe..! I know lah..!

Yeah.. The shop got nice people who knows what their doing and doesn't chop.. Would highly recommend riders to go there.. And their touch-up spray is also good..