SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Piaggio MP3 Cafe 2009

CCK

FYI. My bike is back at Asphoon for servicing. I'm using the 1 month warranty for now. If any problem persists after this then I'll make an appt with Mark.

@Sofir, if the problem persists.. Then change to Fuoco engine lah..! Haha..! Infact, you can change your MP3's whole front end to Fuoco's front.. Just look for a good shop to do it..

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ardian bro, I think can le. Just need to save on $$ first. See how la. Maybe can fix crash bar all round. There should be some shop dat can make it happen.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/30/yqu2u3en.jpg

Past rides:

1st ride : Vespa PX150

2nd ride : Honda Wave 125

3rd ride : SYM GTS 200

4th ride : Honda Super 4 Spec 2

5th ride : Derbi DRD 125 SM

Current ride : :dot:

Ardian bro, I think can le. Just need to save on $$ first. See how la. Maybe can fix crash bar all round. There should be some shop dat can make it happen.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/30/yqu2u3en.jpg

Nice man..! As the saying goes, got money everything also can.. Slowly do up one by one, like our friend here, @faizal_gaz.. His X9 was superb man..! Sadly sold already.. Important thing is you find a shop you can trust..

U can ask John Brembo he is dealing Heidenau Trye... Gd tyre for dry n wet plus of road

Anyways, if anyone of your need to change your tires, please do consider Heidenau tires. It's carried by Brembo here (just PM him to check for availability).

Similar performance and price to Metzeler, however, you don't have to wait 2 months unlike JR Pte Ltd (distributor of Metzeler tires here)....

Forget about Dunlop, Shinko, Kenda (carried by MS, which is BS). Recommend to change out of Maxxis stock OEM tires for Kymco when delivered. Forget about using Maxxis.

Selling a voucher to redeem one set of K61 Scooter tyres from Kerji Tradings worth $220

Able to use to redeem any size of K61 voucher, but subject to sizes available, else pre-order will be made.

Information from Heidenau website as follow:

Heidenau Tyres from Germany

K61 Racer Scooter Tire

The K61 has a semi-slick profile for comfortable cruising or speed racers, designed for stability and performance in every situation.

Sizes

3.50 - 10 59J TL

90/90 - 10 50J TL

100/80 - 10 58M TL

100/90 - 10 61M TL

110/80 - 10 63M TL

120/70 - 10 54M TL

130/70 - 10 62M TL

110/70 - 11 45M TL

120/70 - 11 60M TL

110/70 - 12 56J TL

110/90 - 12 64M TL

120/70 - 12 58P TL

130/70 - 12 62P TL

140/70 - 12 65P TL

120/70 - 13 53P TL

130/60 - 13 60P TL

Pm me if interested

:pray::pray:

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday while riding thru KPE towards TPE on da 1st lane, nearly got hit by unreasonable driver with family.

I was riding on da 1st lane @ 70kmph as allowed for max speed thru the tunnel. Suddenly a black Merc came so close behind me & started to horn repeatedly at me. I tried to gain some speed before I could switch lanes as there was quite some traffic within the 2nd lane. But da black Merc just kept coming closely behind me every time I tried. I couldn't even change lanes as the distance was too close & he was getting closer every moment. How am I supposed to even change lanes? My wife kept telling me dat he was getting very close to us. I just continued to ride @ 70kmph as I did not want to break any law especially when there are numerous speed cameras along the whole tunnel. Then when just there was enough space to switch lanes, da black Merc just picked up speed then overtook me from the left with a gap of about 1m or less. When that happened all the cars on the other lanes just stood clear of him. He then horned at us repeatedly. He then just sped off thru the tunnel.

We didn't manage to take down his plate number. What is there to rush on CNY evening? Why are there so many unreasonable drivers in SG? Why can't ppl stick to the rules?

Be careful guys.

Past rides:

Yesterday while riding thru KPE towards TPE on da 1st lane, nearly got hit by unreasonable driver with family.

I was riding on da 1st lane @ 70kmph as allowed for max speed thru the tunnel. Suddenly a black Merc came so close behind me & started to horn repeatedly at me. I tried to gain some speed before I could switch lanes as there was quite some traffic within the 2nd lane. But da black Merc just kept coming closely behind me every time I tried. I couldn't even change lanes as the distance was too close & he was getting closer every moment. How am I supposed to even change lanes? My wife kept telling me dat he was getting very close to us. I just continued to ride @ 70kmph as I did not want to break any law especially when there are numerous speed cameras along the whole tunnel. Then when just there was enough space to switch lanes, da black Merc just picked up speed then overtook me from the left with a gap of about 1m or less. When that happened all the cars on the other lanes just stood clear of him. He then horned at us repeatedly. He then just sped off thru the tunnel.

We didn't manage to take down his plate number. What is there to rush on CNY evening? Why are there so many unreasonable drivers in SG? Why can't ppl stick to the rules?

Be careful guys.

@Sofir, this kind of thing is common nowadays man.. Important thing is that you and your wife is safe.. Usually for myself, I try not to keep on the 1st lane even when on normal expressway.. I'd rather stay on 2nd lane and cruise according to the speed limit and only go to the 1st lane when overtaking.. Nowadays alot of drivers think they own the road, we riders are considered "2nd Class" road users.. Seen alot of self-skid cars more often also, just shows what kind of drivers we have in SG.. Always remember to keep a cool head and not let your emotions get to you.. Cheers and ride safe buddy..!

Remind me of an incident on CTE heading towards town. Was also on the 1st lane after overtaking a car, at that time riding a Super 4, slow down a bit to keep to the speed limit and also to filter to the 2nd lane. Suddenly can hear a loud engine sound, that idiot must have mod his exhaust. That day the road was wet just after a shower, look into the mirror and saw a car speeding towards me (most of you will know loud exhaust at high pitch mean high rpm meaning high speed). Lucky, I manage to get to the 2nd lane on time, because the road was wet the car just slam into the car in front although he brake hard. Hahahaha when I pass by, the accident I show him my thumb up.

Another incident I was riding from Upper Cross Road into CTE tunnel and also a raining day. At that time around 6pm, most of you who ride will know Upper Cross Road to CTE tunnel is a bend and at 6 the tunnel is jam pack. A pick up with worker was tailgating me as the road was wet and coming to a bend decided to slow down and let the pickup pass. The moment the pickup hit the bend the driver realized the the road in front is jam and all vehicle is slow to a crawl, he hit the brake hard and the whole pick up went into a spin and hit another vehicle and before kissing the tunnel wall. Thanks god I let him pass earlier on would dread to think what will happen to me if I was still in front of the pick up. Better safe than sorry. Everyone ride safe and control your emotion.

Remind me of an incident on CTE heading towards town. Was also on the 1st lane after overtaking a car, at that time riding a Super 4, slow down a bit to keep to the speed limit and also to filter to the 2nd lane. Suddenly can hear a loud engine sound, that idiot must have mod his exhaust. That day the road was wet just after a shower, look into the mirror and saw a car speeding towards me (most of you will know loud exhaust at high pitch mean high rpm meaning high speed). Lucky, I manage to get to the 2nd lane on time, because the road was wet the car just slam into the car in front although he brake hard. Hahahaha when I pass by, the accident I show him my thumb up.

Another incident I was riding from Upper Cross Road into CTE tunnel and also a raining day. At that time around 6pm, most of you who ride will know Upper Cross Road to CTE tunnel is a bend and at 6 the tunnel is jam pack. A pick up with worker was tailgating me as the road was wet and coming to a bend decided to slow down and let the pickup pass. The moment the pickup hit the bend the driver realized the the road in front is jam and all vehicle is slow to a crawl, he hit the brake hard and the whole pick up went into a spin and hit another vehicle and before kissing the tunnel wall. Thanks god I let him pass earlier on would dread to think what will happen to me if I was still in front of the pick up. Better safe than sorry. Everyone ride safe and control your emotion.

Wahh..! @conric, you really damn heng ah..! I believe morale of story is, be patient..!

Thanks a lot for ur concern guys. We are safe now. Some in the other threads say we were road hogging. Even so, give some time la. Think wat?! We can disappear just like dat ah?! My wife & I planning to make "bombs" out of eggs or flour den throw at da bloody *******'s windshield next time we encounter any of this nonsense in any lane. Hahaha

Past rides:

Thanks a lot for ur concern guys. We are safe now. Some in the other threads say we were road hogging. Even so, give some time la. Think wat?! We can disappear just like dat ah?! My wife & I planning to make "bombs" out of eggs or flour den throw at da bloody *******'s windshield next time we encounter any of this nonsense in any lane. Hahaha

@Sofir, which tread says you're road hogging..? If you're travelling at the 1st lane and still overtaking others which is at the 2nd lane, then it's not considered road hogging.. Plus, you're following the speed limit.. That Merc driver shouldn't be overtaking you on the left anyway.. He should wait for you to change to the 2nd lane.. And I bet he didn't even signal..

Nope. He didn't signal. Can actually just flashed his high beam from far den I can get out of his way much earlier. But he chose to scare me by pressing his horn when he got really close behind me. I guess he was saving battery power. Haha

Past rides:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, im planning to sell my MP3 400. Reg Date Jan 2012. Used for close to 1 1/2 years.

Full Service done at Piaggio every 6 mths. Belt change has been done.

Bike is in excellent condition. Washed every week. Well Maintained.

COI with Asphoon at $284 per mth. Remaining installment about 11K.

Just downpay me $500, and ill add in 2 x AGV citylight helmets with built in sun visor.

Welcome to come down for viewing.

Selling bike due to upgrade.

Contact me at 91084337 - Whatsapp / SMS

tHANK yOU

BURN RUBBER, NOT YOUR SOUL:thumb:

2004-2006: NSR SP 150

2006-2008: CB 400 VTEC 3

2008-PRESENT: GSR 400

Hi, im planning to sell my MP3 400. Reg Date Jan 2012. Used for close to 1 1/2 years.

Just downpay me $500, and ill add in 2 x AGV citylight helmets with built in sun visor.

tHANK yOU

BURN RUBBER, NOT YOUR SOUL:thumb:

2004-2006: NSR SP 150

2006-2008: CB 400 VTEC 3

2008-PRESENT: GSR 400

tHANK yOU

Wah!!! Great deal!!! Ardian, u can get dis 1.

Past rides:

Be careful guys.

Bro I'm glad you are alright. And thank you for sharing..

I actually take the slow lane when I ride on the expressways, overtake when necessary then I go back into the slow lane. Drivers are very impatient these days, and most of them driving on the fast lane would be travelling well over the speed limit, therefore even if they graze us, we would be flying off at that speed. No point putting ourselves at risk. If you pass a grey 125 and he is on the left most lane going at 80km , it would be me :nobuaya:

Yamaha SparkZ 110 (2004 to 2008)

Yamaha X1-R 135 (June 2008 to Feb 2009)

Gilera ST Runner 200 (Feb 2009 to I dun knw...:confused:)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=123504&d=1252221095

Cinta takkan datang, kalau tak dicari ... Cinta takkan dapat, kalau tak memberi ...

Scooter Narcotics is a company that provides expertise in modifications, repairs and service solutions for all makes and models of scooters, including Piaggio, Yamaha, Honda, Kymco, Aprilia, SYM, Daelim, Peugeot and many more. A place where enthusiast gather to learn about scooter tuning. Our skills in tuning scooters today were meticulously imparted from professionals in Europe, providing you the best performance from second to none.

The online store on www.scooter-narcotics.com caters to all customers worldwide promotion, optimized with search engines to make a hassle free shopping wherever you are!

Our chain of supplies are mainly from Malossi, OEM original parts from factory, Polini, PM tuning, Stage6 and many more!

We are also proud partners with Scooter-Attack and other leading companies in the industry to bring you affordable prices for your adrenaline appetites!

Do also visit and like our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/ScooternNarcotics?fref=ts

Should you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to send us an email @ [email protected].

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/ScooterNarcotics/543672_382788441759549_183858111652584_1021489_1466028451_n.jpg

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551

Ardian how is your mp3 so far? Good?

Yamaha SparkZ 110 (2004 to 2008)

Yamaha X1-R 135 (June 2008 to Feb 2009)

Gilera ST Runner 200 (Feb 2009 to I dun knw...:confused:)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=123504&d=1252221095

Cinta takkan datang, kalau tak dicari ... Cinta takkan dapat, kalau tak memberi ...