SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Piaggio MP3 Cafe 2009

CCK

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
@Sofir, which tread says you're road hogging..? If you're travelling at the 1st lane and still overtaking others which is at the 2nd lane, then it's not considered road hogging.. Plus, you're following the speed limit.. That Merc driver shouldn't be overtaking you on the left anyway.. He should wait for you to change to the 2nd lane.. And I bet he didn't even signal..

If you're travelling at 1st lane at speed limit, it is still consider road hogging (trust me, I got a summon for this when I was younger).

When need to overtake, please check the car behind at the 1st lane and make sure you have enough time to filter back to 2nd lane, else, let the car behind passed first especially you're riding a small cc bike (I had slammed on my brake many occasions as the inexperience drivers/riders failed to estimate my travelling speed before they overtaking other vehicle at "speed limit" ).

Always ride at left lane unless you're 200% sure you can overtake safely.

No matter whether we(rider) at the right or not, should accident happened, we (rider) always at the losing end.

Ride Safe... cheer :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I just joined this website. Seriously thinking about buying a mp3 125 for city commuting. Can anyone suggest which dealers may have a new one in stock? Will also consider a newish second hand one so i can put in some mods, especially since I have been reading that it is underpowered. Any offers or tips will be appreciated. Thanks

P.S: (The Adiva AD3 is also an alternative)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys, I've spent a few days reading through this thread, and find that the piaggio mp3 is a good bike for me.

Anyone here knows of a dealer that sells new piaggio mp3 125 cheaper than the rest? :cheeky:

Hi Eliz! I hope to be of good help to you as I provide servicing and modifications for all makes and models of scooters and especially the Piaggio's... the mp3 will be a wonderful choice as it is fuel efficient embracing the f.i technology... a good place to buy this will be from asphoon... if u need help in getting one for a favorable price... please do not be shy and contact me at 81819511. visit my page at http://www.facebook.com/scooternarcotics

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/ScooterNarcotics/543672_382788441759549_183858111652584_1021489_1466028451_n.jpg

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551

Hi Eliz! I hope to be of good help to you as I provide servicing and modifications for all makes and models of scooters and especially the Piaggio's... the mp3 will be a wonderful choice as it is fuel efficient embracing the f.i technology... a good place to buy this will be from asphoon... if u need help in getting one for a favorable price... please do not be shy and contact me at 81819511. visit my page at http://www.facebook.com/scooternarcotics

Hi, thanks for leaving ur contact. Yes i choose the piaggio mp3 becos its quite fuel efficient considering its weight,

as well as having 3 wheels increases contact on road surface without compromising the ability to split lanes at traffic jams :thumb:

Class 2B practical test on the 29th May :sian:

just want to find out how easy Piaggio MP3 to be service or repair? Use to own a bike but has not been riding for many years. Now thinking to get a easy to ride scooter

May 1999 - Aug 1999 - Yamaha FZR150

Aug 1999 - Nov 2001 - Honda Phantom 150

Nov 2001 - Oct 2005 - Honda CB400 Superfour HYPER-VTEC

April 2005 - Aug 2010 - Nissan Latio

Aug 2010 - Aug 2011 - BMW 320

Sep 2011 - Current - Honda Stream

just want to find out how easy Piaggio MP3 to be service or repair? Use to own a bike but has not been riding for many years. Now thinking to get a easy to ride scooter

It's pretty much the same just like most models of the Piaggio scooter. 3k mileage for normal servicing and 12k for full servicing... just some minor stuff to look out for will be the water pump, steering cone, hydraulics and engine mounting for this 3 wheel boy... :D

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/ScooterNarcotics/543672_382788441759549_183858111652584_1021489_1466028451_n.jpg

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551

It's pretty much the same just like most models of the Piaggio scooter. 3k mileage for normal servicing and 12k for full servicing... just some minor stuff to look out for will be the water pump, steering cone, hydraulics and engine mounting for this 3 wheel boy... :D

Heard there is common problem in the steering column. How do I find out if the used model has the problem?

May 1999 - Aug 1999 - Yamaha FZR150

Aug 1999 - Nov 2001 - Honda Phantom 150

Nov 2001 - Oct 2005 - Honda CB400 Superfour HYPER-VTEC

April 2005 - Aug 2010 - Nissan Latio

Aug 2010 - Aug 2011 - BMW 320

Sep 2011 - Current - Honda Stream

Hi all, I have some questions pertaining to Piaggio MP3 125cc. Please help!

1. Any known or common problems?

2. What is the top speed?

3. How much is the OTR pricing?

4. Average cost to do a full servicing?

Edited by XiAoAlan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...