SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

V-Strom (650cc & 1000cc)

tranZition

I spend about $50 at auntie shop beside LAB to cut the seat.....she had to see your butt and balls to fit it out .. the seat is funtional and comfortable.

I spend about $200 to custmise my DR 200 seat at eugene...I Love his work it's the work of love

waaah 200 just for ur DR200? hmmph if loike tat, how much would it cost for vstrom seat then.. more than 200?

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waaah 200 just for ur DR200? hmmph if loike tat, how much would it cost for vstrom seat then.. more than 200?

go see if any long legs wee owners that want to exchange seat or not...after exchange will solve some of your problem.

pos·er (pozr) n.

A Sportbike rider who habitually pretends to be something he is not and only care about how they appear to the public as their bikes are nothing more than props to get them noticed by girls or even teenage boys which they want to impress with fictional tales of all the hardcore riding they do.

The wear should be better than Metzeler Tourance EXP & Pirelli Scorpion (my opinion).

But the price for Anakee 2 is abit expensive = $445.00 (from Unique Motorsports)

ic. got a mixed bag of reviews from vsri users i.e. squirmy feelings at the rear.

now still reading the metzeler tourance reviews :D

btw, i noticed they changed their tyres very fast. like they changed their worn oem trailwing at 14,000KM. Their riding muz be damn aggressive.

ic. got a mixed bag of reviews from vsri users i.e. squirmy feelings at the rear.

btw, i noticed they changed their tyres very fast. like they changed their worn oem trailwing at 14,000KM. Their riding muz be damn aggressive.

i've been using anakee for 2 cycles and managed to clock more than 20,000 KM for normal city riding (average

At one time, Anakee starts to wear out at and the wire can be seen after at 14,000 KM but that was after 10,000KM of average 800KM per day of riding and back to city riding after a 2 weeks trip.

If i were to use tourance, i don't think the tyre will last the whole trip.

"The road less travelled"

380430_10150542159155027_725570026_11064521_1701187442_n.jpg

One of my Malaysian contractor (stayin in JB) once told me that his bike tyre wear out faster as compare to his colleague (stayin in SG).

He says that the road in Malaysia is rougher and better for high speed travelling (so more wear).

My personal experience is that the faster u travel the more wear on your tyre.

:cheeky:

May 2000 -- Yamaha RX100

Dec 2003 -- Piaggio EvoX9

Jul 2006 -- Honda Super4 Spec III

Sep 2008 -- Suzuki Vstrom DL1000K8

Jul 2010 -- Yamaha Fazer FZ1-S

i've been using anakee for 2 cycles and managed to clock more than 20,000 KM for normal city riding (average

At one time, Anakee starts to wear out at and the wire can be seen after at 14,000 KM but that was after 10,000KM of average 800KM per day of riding and back to city riding after a 2 weeks trip.

If i were to use tourance, i don't think the tyre will last the whole trip.

sounds like this tyres can churn out a lot of mileage.

from ur experience, how is the handling compared to Trailwing or Tourance?

sounds like this tyres can churn out a lot of mileage.

from ur experience, how is the handling compared to Trailwing or Tourance?

tourance wins in handling...but will wear out first...even city riding...

The old trailwing sux and i never used it anymore...can try battlewing or tourance exp....

"The road less travelled"

380430_10150542159155027_725570026_11064521_1701187442_n.jpg

on 2nd set of Tourance EXP..... nice leh.. even on rainy weather..

I was thinking of a pair of street tires next round. Since i studying and seldom tour for now...

But everyday also like touring la... 75km to and fro work... .If got class worst..

If i not rem wrongly ... my last set lasted me more then 15

peepz try to keep ya tyre pressure checked every alternate refueling ( if you ride often) if not once a weekor fortnight.

It helps on the milege !!! a lot!!!

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/project57/Hornbulbfoggiesbanner2013_zps6e758ef1.jpg

Click Here --> <CMO> Premium Products - HELLA, Philips & Osram

I like Vee also... But I still prefer Wee cos lots of reason..... Bro If you wanna sell your engine guard on your Wee, Msg me first ek... I might consider buying. Btw, I'm curious... Yrs is ABS or non ABS model? was told by the Malay Mech, Zul if I correct that K9 Wee cannot install Leo....

8 Months already got lots of farkles...... Ok lah go touring join Cstay :cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...50#post5996450

Bro, mine is with ABS... and i am using LeoVince... got cert oso lehhh... i tink wat the mech meant was, if we fix Leo and we wants to install HB mainstand there's gonna be a problem... cause my mainstand was modified a bit in order to be fix on my wee... juz a small modificatn though... btw i dunno if any of u guys do experience pins n neddles feeling on ur palm (esp right hand) while riding the vee or wee... i can't say due to long hours of riding as it's nt dat long too...:)

I like Vee also... But I still prefer Wee cos lots of reason..... Bro If you wanna sell your engine guard on your Wee, Msg me first ek... I might consider buying. Btw, I'm curious... Yrs is ABS or non ABS model? was told by the Malay Mech, Zul if I correct that K9 Wee cannot install Leo....

8 Months already got lots of farkles...... Ok lah go touring join Cstay :cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...50#post5996450

Bro, one more ting... can u share with me why u prefer the wee instead??:thumb:

Bro, mine is with ABS... and i am using LeoVince... got cert oso lehhh... i tink wat the mech meant was, if we fix Leo and we wants to install HB mainstand there's gonna be a problem... cause my mainstand was modified a bit in order to be fix on my wee... juz a small modificatn though... btw i dunno if any of u guys do experience pins n neddles feeling on ur palm (esp right hand) while riding the vee or wee... i can't say due to long hours of riding as it's nt dat long too...:)

i more or less solved it by changing to a aluminium handle bar(pro taper mid rise), BMW grip and wearing a glove.

pos·er (pozr) n.

A Sportbike rider who habitually pretends to be something he is not and only care about how they appear to the public as their bikes are nothing more than props to get them noticed by girls or even teenage boys which they want to impress with fictional tales of all the hardcore riding they do.

on 2nd set of Tourance EXP..... nice leh.. even on rainy weather..

I was thinking of a pair of street tires next round. Since i studying and seldom tour for now...

But everyday also like touring la... 75km to and fro work... .If got class worst..

If i not rem wrongly ... my last set lasted me more then 15

peepz try to keep ya tyre pressure checked every alternate refueling ( if you ride often) if not once a weekor fortnight.

It helps on the milege !!! a lot!!!

care to share wats the ideal tyre pressure for the wee??:thumb:

i don't mind trying out vee seat on my wee... would luv the xtra height...

was thinkin of adding cushion to my wee seat.. haha

very comfortable and no more pain in the a55.

pos·er (pozr) n.

Bro, one more ting... can u share with me why u prefer the wee instead??:thumb:

Hmm Why I choose the wee instead of Vee ah.... I consider the following the following factors. Wee spec no need to say ah. All of us know already or can search internet.

1) Not willing to spent more on road tax and insurance.:dozed:

2) I find Wee is enough for me. Occasionally I do hit to 18 at NSH

3) Speed is not a major factor for me but comfort level, ability to maintain it monthly with enough cash is. If you want speed, go get Vee, Busa, but I find FJR and STX most comfortable of all.

4) Wee's Mileage is what I like the most. Wee average of 22-25 km/l to Vee 17-18 km/l is what I like I like.The most I hit with Wee is 450km with full tank.

6) Before buying Wee, I already said to myself that whatever bike I buy next after my RXZ; will have to be at least comparable standard or more to AT.

7) You want speed and power go for Vee. But for me Wee is enough. I know a nomber of ppl who buy Fazer 1. When it comes to touring; they only ride 15-18 max. Near death experience probably teach me and them to slow down a bit. (Though I also ride fast liao.... Hehehe):dozed:

8) No of Wee here is so small that I haven ride with another Wee before.Always with Vee. So it's more exclusive.......

Hahhahaha:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

My Wee.... My Journey.... My Adventure....

http://i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab262/mafitra/shukor_fhdrMedium.jpg

VSTROM SINGAPORE

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=125329690831574&v=photos#!/group.php?gid=125329690831574&ref=ts

250 front 280 rear!!!

Correct as stated in the manual.... Ano.. Sometimes I think the way u reply like u are just piss off with our queries is it?:angel::angel::angel::angel:

NO hard feelings ah bro...

VSTROM SINGAPORE

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=125329690831574&v=photos#!/group.php?gid=125329690831574&ref=ts

i don't mind trying out vee seat on my wee... would luv the xtra height...

was thinkin of adding cushion to my wee seat.. haha

if you are 180 and above. I reckon extra height will be more comfy on the riding posture. Coupling with raised handle bar.

Smokin and me had the luxury of exchanging with 2 kind souls (Vee & wee Xchange of seats)

Shiokness!!

everyone rides home a happy man.

Cos if you reduce or adding height/thickness. Its gonna cost ya. That might lead to getting designer prints on the seat (like rad leapard printz..... ^_^) End up u gonna spend a bomb.

Why not sit down round up those who fine too tall or too short for them and discuss over a cuppa coffee and see if Xchanging is the way to go.

original seat still best. Confirm wont soak up water

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/project57/Hornbulbfoggiesbanner2013_zps6e758ef1.jpg

Correct as stated in the manual.... Ano.. Sometimes I think the way u reply like u are just piss off with our queries is it?:angel::angel::angel::angel:

NO hard feelings ah bro...

Ops paiseh..

just now i switch to UK keyboard ... the symbol came out wrong..

i wanted to put .... instead come out !!!... :cheeky::cheers:

no la....I beri gd one.. piss for wat. >.

eugene pricing is veri customise for the individual...you had to go and see him for him to gauge your taste and your butt... and he charges accordingly ....it's veri seldom do i hear any complain form his customer...most of the time is praises onli:angel:

don't worry about him stick his finger into the hole :cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

Life sux..Take control ..and live it and pick yourselves up now.. die later

if the roads end ....i go off road

Honda Shadow ACE 400 1997

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

"Bikers Don't bleed, we mark our territory"...

"Bikers Don't leave our body behind , we just a smear on the road"

"Bikers Don't cry When we Die, we just let others do it on our behalf"

"Bikers Don't stop Riding,We keep cruzing after we Die"

don't worry about him stick his finger into the hole :cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

He will poke his finger in the hole??:cry:

That is scary... Anyway where is the shop? Is it near the old Bendemeer Fire Station?

VSTROM SINGAPORE

He will poke his finger in the hole??:cry:

That is scary... Anyway where is the shop? Is it near the old Bendemeer Fire Station?

201 Syed Alwi Rd

Singapore 207734

it's on the right side of Jalan besar hor!

N01D18.522'

E103D51.434

or

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176082

how coome huh your computer got no google or yahoo search fucntion :cry::faint:

Life sux..Take control ..and live it and pick yourselves up now.. die later

if the roads end ....i go off road

Honda Shadow ACE 400 1997

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

"Bikers Don't bleed, we mark our territory"...

"Bikers Don't leave our body behind , we just a smear on the road"

"Bikers Don't cry When we Die, we just let others do it on our behalf"

"Bikers Don't stop Riding,We keep cruzing after we Die"