SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Ride] Phuket Bikeweek 2009 : 9 to 14 Apr 09

Guest AngMohKia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pat can take out my name for next yr phuket trip

becoz my india working partner going back india on april

and he can't comfirm the date he going back onli comfire the mth he's going back.... hai.........

bro ,

maybe u can psycho him...

go Sawadekap trip & be ur pillion. :angel:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

" People are like Motorcycles ; Each is customized a bit differently " c",)

bro ,

maybe u can psycho him...

go Sawadekap trip & be ur pillion. :angel:

psycho arr ......... than you try spycho your boos abt the leave fist lor ... :pray::pray::pray:

if can oso psycho any fren of your ger one to go along and hlep pay for the cost oso hor .... :cheer::cheer::cheer:

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/580886_3903222993432_1440829392_n.jpg

Budget for the trip will be coming up soon

We will be going up to Krabi this chinese new year ...

and we will go up to Phuket to search for a good Hotel

and do all booking ...

Stay Tune ,,,,,,,,,,,,, :shades:

Serioussss budget trip?? You tongpang me there can Pat.

Serioussss budget trip?? You tongpang me there can Pat.

serious .... budget trip but not that budget one hor

planning for a better place to stay and comlpete with

all necessary insurance and touring around the island

so stay tune .....

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/580886_3903222993432_1440829392_n.jpg

psycho arr ......... than you try spycho your boos abt the leave fist lor ... :pray::pray::pray:

if can oso psycho any fren of your ger one to go along and hlep pay for the cost oso hor .... :cheer::cheer::cheer:

i i Encik !

:deal: :deal: :deal:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

16, possibly 20-21 people coming to 2009 PBW. Is that all? I thought it should be at least 100 riders from this forum considering how many of you own the bikes. Too many posers I guess....no point owning bike unless you visit at least 3 major bike weeks a year in South East Asia apart from those in Singapore.

Anyway, I am permanently based in Phuket, if you guys need any help don't hesitate to contact me.

THE BIGGEST MOTORCYCLE EVENT IN SOUTH EAST ASIA 9th – 12th April 2009, Phuket, Thailand.

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd49/superbikeforums/Other%20Graphics/PBW2009_BANNER12.jpg

http://www.phuketbikeweek.com/images/2009/proter/PBW2009_LEAFLETa.jpg

Now in its 15th year, the annual Phuket Bike Week is one of the biggest events in Thailand attracting participants from more than 400 biker clubs to a plethora of action packed activities coinciding with the Songkran Festival. Brought to you by the West Coast Ride Thailand Co.,Ltd., the four day event includes a Motorcycle Show with big brand exhibitors.

Brought to you by the West Coast Ride Thailand Co.,Ltd., the four day event includes a Motorcycle Show with big brand exhibitors such as Harley Davidson, BMW, Ducati, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, KTM and Triumph; a Bike Contest; Live Music; Biker Games; Grand Dinner; and Miss Phuket Bike Week 2009.

A record 5,000 participants took part in 2008, including approximately 2,000 Thais, 2,000 Asians and 1,000 foreigners - helping maintain Phuket Bike Week’s reputation as the biggest motorcycle event in South East Asia.

2009 OUTLINE TIMETABLE*

9th-10th April Phuket Motorcycle Exhibition 2009 @ Jungceylon Patong Phuket Thailand

10th April - Phuket Bike Weekend 2009 @ Loma & Football Field, Patong Beach

12th April - Songkran Festival - Be prepared to get wet!

PHUKET MOTORCYCLE EXHIBITION

Phuket Bike Week 2009 sees the second annual Phuket Motorcycle Exhibition - a must for all bike lovers and an excellent platform to network with the biking fraternity and exchange contact information. Held at the Jungceylon Shopping Destination, Patong, Phuket between 9th – 12th April, the Show will attract more than 100,000 people. Exhibitors include big brand bike manufacturers such as: Harley Davidson; BMW; Ducati; Honda; Yamaha; Suzuki; Kawasaki; KTM; and Triumph. As well as: motorcycle businesses; bike builders; and bike merchandise.

The Grand Dinner held at the Thainaan Restaurant Phuket Town on 10th April attracts 1,000 guests acting as a welcome party for delegates to the Phuket Bike Week 2009, with booths, cultural shows, competitions and guest speeches.

BIKER BEACH PARTIES

Phuket Bike Week consists of a number of parties and concerts organised by the Biker Clubs around Phuket Island to welcome all riders to Phuket - the pearl of the Andaman!

16, possibly 20-21 people coming to 2009 PBW. Is that all? I thought it should be at least 100 riders from this forum considering how many of you own the bikes. Too many posers I guess....no point owning bike unless you visit at least 3 major bike weeks a year in South East Asia apart from those in Singapore.

Anyway, I am permanently based in Phuket, if you guys need any help don't hesitate to contact me.

16 ,20 -21 or maybe 100 riders ... you just have to go to the PBW

to see for yourself ... than you will know how many will be there

no point telling other how many trips they have to make so as to got a point of owning a bkie , when i dont see any bike from yourself coming to singapore

anyway , i oso pemanently base in singapore , if you guys need any help don't hesitate to contact me too .

16 ,20 -21 or maybe 100 riders ... you just have to go to the PBW

to see for yourself ... than you will know how many will be there

no point telling other how many trips they have to make so as to got a point of owning a bkie , when i dont see any bike from yourself coming to singapore

anyway , i oso pemanently base in singapore , if you guys need any help don't hesitate to contact me too .

I was generelazing, not addressed to you in particular. Why getting upset about it? Something bothers you? At least that is how I understood your "English".

I've been in Singapore many times before you even knew where the causeway is let alone other country borders.

Ride safe and don't forget to fill up the tank.

Budget out liao. Have to go dig out all my coins from my piggy tong kong liao. Eh Encik, you accept cash (COINS) or not arr? All ten cent one. No five cent one. Steady.

we accept cash ... bank transfer ... internet banking

cash cut cedit cut phone cut EZlink cut pay cut

load packetage ....

$400 + interest S$100 = S$500

Depost $100 .. S$100 x 4 weeks

I was generelazing, not addressed to you in particular. Why getting upset about it? Something bothers you? At least that is how I understood your "English".

I've been in Singapore many times before you even knew where the causeway is let alone other country borders.

Ride safe and don't forget to fill up the tank.

i am oso generalazing too .... but well .. over here they do understnad my

English or maybe Singlish ...

btw .. i am not upset ... wat make you think that ..

ya lor ... till now i still dont know where the casueway is

cos i always using 2nd link lor

The causeway was built in 1923... and it's 1056 metres long... and... of course, who cares about all that when all u need to know whether u bring ur passport or not...

i know a guy who has been riding carefully for 30 years n got killed in a pedestrian crossing... so to most of us history is only found in history books... doesn't realli reflect how good u r on the road.

Monster bikes are for ppl with monster appetite cos mostly suffering from indigestions. So what if i paid 690,000,000 baht for my ride, this only mean i kana ketok onli, nothing much.

If i want to know how many kawas are there in SG, i'll come over n count myself cos some no brainer can tell me 1400 n i'll still not convinced.

If i go 300km/h, my onli thots is whether my helmet will fly off or not, my wife and kids comes BEFORE i go 300km/h. I also fell from my bike at 0km/hr before.

To me SCARED is not SMART, SCARED = SCARED, but who cares what i think...

Most of the major rides around the region has SG in the top contributor of bikes may it be 3NCR or Phuket Bike week, results show for themselves unless one has never been to the event himself. Then i suggest anyone start joining before blabbering anything else... Anyway, I'm also generalising.

Comment constructively, cos we are not stopping the bangala to join SBF in chats also, so as Singlish has it: if ur england is not powderful, u can still join in.

Btw, i'm a poser cos SBF need users to pose, but if i cannot pose properly, i just look at the monitor and keep my big mouth shut...

Lastly, if i want a ZZR1400 with saddlebag, i'll go buy a concors instead... i can agree with another poser, but not a blabbering idiot... but i'm also generalising in this case... not pointing to any idiot in particular.

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn242/Gr8Whit3/Sign1.jpg

The causeway was built in 1923... and it's 1056 metres long... and... of course, who cares about all that when all u need to know whether u bring ur passport or not...

i know a guy who has been riding carefully for 30 years n got killed in a pedestrian crossing... so to most of us history is only found in history books... doesn't realli reflect how good u r on the road.

Monster bikes are for ppl with monster appetite cos mostly suffering from indigestions. So what if i paid 690,000,000 baht for my ride, this only mean i kana ketok onli, nothing much.

If i want to know how many kawas are there in SG, i'll come over n count myself cos some no brainer can tell me 1400 n i'll still not convinced.

If i go 300km/h, my onli thots is whether my helmet will fly off or not, my wife and kids comes BEFORE i go 300km/h. I also fell from my bike at 0km/hr before.

To me SCARED is not SMART, SCARED = SCARED, but who cares what i think...

Most of the major rides around the region has SG in the top contributor of bikes may it be 3NCR or Phuket Bike week, results show for themselves unless one has never been to the event himself. Then i suggest anyone start joining before blabbering anything else... Anyway, I'm also generalising.

Comment constructively, cos we are not stopping the bangala to join SBF in chats also, so as Singlish has it: if ur england is not powderful, u can still join in.

Btw, i'm a poser cos SBF need users to pose, but if i cannot pose properly, i just look at the monitor and keep my big mouth shut...

Lastly, if i want a ZZR1400 with saddlebag, i'll go buy a concors instead... i can agree with another poser, but not a blabbering idiot... but i'm also generalising in this case... not pointing to any idiot in particular.

well said...

hopefully no one gets 'hurt'

just a general view i guess...

:cheers:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]