• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

• Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

I'm a super noob here and I've just enrolled online for my membership (I've not even visited the centre yet) :/

I've got a class 3 license and I read somewhere that I can be exempted from BTT. If so, am I allowed to apply for PDL only after attending theory lessons 1-6 or can I do it before? I don't see the timetable for Rider Theory 5 - 7 anywhere on the website?

How soon after completing Rider Theory (5-7?) can I book my evaluation and TP test?

Many thanks in advance!

HEY! Im a newbie here though my reply to your post is like months too late...are you still taking practical lessons or have already passed? I also just enrolled online. Getting excited to my lessons soon!

HEY! Im a newbie here though my reply to your post is like months too late...are you still taking practical lessons or have already passed? I also just enrolled online. Getting excited to my lessons soon!

Welcome to the club! Hope you will enjoy the challenges along the road to getting the elusive Class 2B!

My Ride History:

[KTM Duke 200] - 2017/06 - 2018/06

[Piaggio MP3 125] - 2017/12 - 2018/07

[suzuki DRZ 400 SM] - 2018/07 - 2019/04

[suzuki Boulevard 400] - 2018/07 - 2019/06

[Honda CB400X] - 2018/10 - 2020/10

[KTM Duke 390] - 2019/07 - 2020/09

[Aprilia Caponord] - 2020/10-

• 1 month later...

Hi guys old man here taking up class 2b. License revoked and gone class 2a n 2b. I have read a lot in here and quite unsure on theory lesson 5-7. Passed class 2b in year 1994 or 1995 can't really remember and it's not complicated like now. Currently going for practical 3 and btt on October 2nd. My question is can I go for theory lesson 5 6 and 7 now? Already paid but I thought I can only attend the said lesson when I passed my btt or rtt? Pls advise. Also a student told me theory lesson 7 must book manually. Is this true ? cos above I read was manually book theory lesson 5-7. Pls help

• 1 month later...
Hi guys old man here taking up class 2b. License revoked and gone class 2a n 2b. I have read a lot in here and quite unsure on theory lesson 5-7. Passed class 2b in year 1994 or 1995 can't really remember and it's not complicated like now. Currently going for practical 3 and btt on October 2nd. My question is can I go for theory lesson 5 6 and 7 now? Already paid but I thought I can only attend the said lesson when I passed my btt or rtt? Pls advise. Also a student told me theory lesson 7 must book manually. Is this true ? cos above I read was manually book theory lesson 5-7. Pls help

Theory can go anytime after enrolment. Lesson 7 is book on the spot after Lesson 6 (remember to pay for it)

My Ride History:

Theory can go anytime after enrolment. Lesson 7 is book on the spot after Lesson 6 (remember to pay for it)

Thanks bikeninja. I'm at prac 7 now. Is it true that we must take cr and rr? If not they will fail you. Or what your advise should I go for cr and rr or just book prac 7?

My personal experience is that I booked 4CR and 2RR in total before Lesson 7 and TP. Not sure of the order, but I wanted to be very steady in handling the motorbike before I go on the road.

It’s a different approach compared to taking the additional CR/RR for the purpose of passing. Remember, riding on road is very much different from riding school. The roads are unforgiving and you are given 1 chance only, thus it is best that riders build up their skills and capabilities as much as possible in school till the point where the assessors are confident that you ready.

Of course there are those who get “lucky” and pass without mastering the necessary skills, but these are just accidents waiting to happen.

My Ride History:

My personal experience is that I booked 4CR and 2RR in total before Lesson 7 and TP. Not sure of the order, but I wanted to be very steady in handling the motorbike before I go on the road.

It’s a different approach compared to taking the additional CR/RR for the purpose of passing. Remember, riding on road is very much different from riding school. The roads are unforgiving and you are given 1 chance only, thus it is best that riders build up their skills and capabilities as much as possible in school till the point where the assessors are confident that you ready.

Of course there are those who get “lucky” and pass without mastering the necessary skills, but these are just accidents waiting to happen.

OK booked rr and cr before my lesson 7. Hope can pass In first attempt.. Up to now has spent 700 altogether including the boring lessons. To all taking 2b .good luck to you guys too.