SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Driving Riders TCSS Corner HERE!

jB

:pity:

Haha.. good choice. I meant the car. But definately way out of my budget. I still prefer the good ol' VW, gunstig und schnell.

actually i thought quite long, wanted to buy a 911 (996 series)

now market very bad so can get a yr2000 for way less than $200k

but then considering that there is so little boot space and very difficult for baby seat, i had to drop the idea. Also considered getting a boxster just for fun but there is really no point getting 2 cars as i'd rather spend more wisely.

so in the end, the most suitable coupe that i can get with good boot space and interior space is probably the 6er.

hopefully hopefully bonus can be quite swee although i think quite unlikely.:pity:

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4128/demimoore2fi.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:pity:

actually i thought quite long, wanted to buy a 911 (996 series)

now market very bad so can get a yr2000 for way less than $200k

but then considering that there is so little boot space and very difficult for baby seat, i had to drop the idea. Also considered getting a boxster just for fun but there is really no point getting 2 cars as i'd rather spend more wisely.

so in the end, the most suitable coupe that i can get with good boot space and interior space is probably the 6er.

hopefully hopefully bonus can be quite swee although i think quite unlikely.:pity:

The 996 is still quite a good catch at this time. Most of them are under utilised. So should be rather reliable. But the rear is as big as a 'dog cage'. No way a child seat can fit in with an adult behind. A 6er is still more ideal. But if you think the 6 series is too big on the bill, the 125i/130i is still an excellent choice. But if you feel queasy about owning 2 BMW, consider the Audi S3. They are all excellent builds with good practicaility at not very explosive prices.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/arakyo/16012011003.jpg

Do Not Tailgate Me!

The 996 is still quite a good catch at this time. Most of them are under utilised. So should be rather reliable. But the rear is as big as a 'dog cage'. No way a child seat can fit in with an adult behind. A 6er is still more ideal. But if you think the 6 series is too big on the bill, the 125i/130i is still an excellent choice. But if you feel queasy about owning 2 BMW, consider the Audi S3. They are all excellent builds with good practicaility at not very explosive prices.

911 is actually my "dream" car.

I've mentioned it on this forum and other forums time and time again over the years. but I've not come to terms in buying one becos I rather put my money to better use. If I was back in Europe, i would certainly buy one.

1 series, not my cuppa. will take the 3 series anytime.

Audi S3, very nifty but also not my cuppa.

As for owning 2 cars, it'll be a real waste becos i'm basically the only one in the family who drives. so i want just one car which can do everything i need it to do. spacious enough for my family, sporty, great drive, good build, good brand. therefore 6er

Never thought of getting a new one becos i have tendency to change cars too quickly and i have tasted losing 40% in 2+ yrs for my new car previously.

Lastly, since i dont want to take any loan, i wont change cars unless i feel confident enough to earn it all back within half a year. Thats the restriction i place on myself to ensure that i am never a slave to my wheels.

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4128/demimoore2fi.jpg

oh happy bday winston

Bro~! Is happy BE-lated bday to winston.. Hehe.. the BIG 3~!

Oppss... :pity: *Zip Zip~!

We the safe riders, pledge to be alert at all times,considerate to other road users and follow all traffic rules so as to make riding a safer and more enjoyable experience.

We pledge to ride safely and stay alive.

oh happy bday winston

It's long over mein freund. I had a boring birthday.

This day reminds me of the miserable little achievements I have barely attained compared to what I should've gotten. Higher pay, faster car... etc etc.:faint:

Do Not Tailgate Me!

This day reminds me of the miserable little achievements I have barely attained compared to what I should've gotten. Higher pay, faster car... etc etc.:faint:

happy belated bday bro!!!

=)))

ur next meal @ NTU palette or buddy GAY meal is on me!

haahaa

Suck it n ride!

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn224/ervinchua_wl/633520157058579273-SignatureCelebra.jpg

happy belated bday bro!!!

=)))

ur next meal @ NTU palette or buddy GAY meal is on me!

haahaa

Hello... We screw pussies... Not assholes.

Anyone knows if Geylang still sells the Taiwanese oyster noodles at the fried doughstick beancurd stall?

Do Not Tailgate Me!

even if you attain it earlier, you will still find meaningless in the later part of our life. Just progress along with life will be much more excitement!!!

:cool:

Hello... We screw pussies... Not assholes.

Anyone knows if Geylang still sells the Taiwanese oyster noodles at the fried doughstick beancurd stall?

shld have

Still selling but I hope you already know the Fried Doughstick Beancurd stall has already shifted.

yes shifted..

yup shifted to lor. 26 i think, not very cfm. i go ask those GL pros first

shld be 30+ de..

very easy... u come from payalebar mrt.. den go frm the back of geylang towards kallang.. den on the right hand side. one corner.. lor 30+.. if not 27.

=)

went there once after it shifted.. bigger place.. =)

anyone want beef hor fun? den fried doughsticks n soyabean milk, den WAN THO SIEK for dim sum!!!!

Suck it n ride!

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn224/ervinchua_wl/633520157058579273-SignatureCelebra.jpg

even if you attain it earlier, you will still find meaningless in the later part of our life. Just progress along with life will be much more excitement!!!

But still I think if I've not wasted the years I had in SAF, I would have achieved even more. But again. Those were paths I must tread to be able to learn somethings.

yup shifted to lor. 26 i think, not very cfm. i go ask those GL pros first

GL Prostitutes? Wow! Please share the info about them.

Still selling but I hope you already know the Fried Doughstick Beancurd stall has already shifted.

Shifted where?

shld have

yes shifted..shld be 30+ de..very easy... u come from payalebar mrt.. den go frm the back of geylang towards kallang.. den on the right hand side. one corner.. lor 30+.. if not 27.=)went there once after it shifted.. bigger place.. =)anyone want beef hor fun? den fried doughsticks n soyabean milk, den WAN THO SIEK for dim sum!!!!

Oh... as good as not telling me. :dot:

Do Not Tailgate Me!

shld have

yes shifted..

shld be 30+ de..

very easy... u come from payalebar mrt.. den go frm the back of geylang towards kallang.. den on the right hand side. one corner.. lor 30+.. if not 27.

=)

went there once after it shifted.. bigger place.. =)

anyone want beef hor fun? den fried doughsticks n soyabean milk, den WAN THO SIEK for dim sum!!!!

i...... dun

really

visit

GL

as much

as you do :lol:

But still I think if I've not wasted the years I had in SAF, I would have achieved even more. But again. Those were paths I must tread to be able to learn somethings.

GL Prostitutes? Wow! Please share the info about them.

Shifted where?

Oh... as good as not telling me. :dot:

if i really contact them that much, i will be grounded at home :lol:

aiya winston, must always remeber the famous quote "Later better than never" "Good stuff always need to wait"

Note * Quotes does not apply to use in term upon waiting inside a fish tank for blah blah blah xiao jie :lol:

I noe where it is...

Lorong 27 A...

豆花 plus 豆浆 instead of syrup, give sweetening a miss.. yummy yummy~~! :bounce:

Hehehe~!

We the safe riders, pledge to be alert at all times,considerate to other road users and follow all traffic rules so as to make riding a safer and more enjoyable experience.

We pledge to ride safely and stay alive.

but I think QC dropped after it shifted, lesser crowd though.

I crave for the Taiwanese noodles

Do Not Tailgate Me!

but I think QC dropped after it shifted, lesser crowd though.

actually its not lesser crowd..

alot of them like winston dunno where the new place is..

lolx..

den the new place is bigger..

so if the same amt of customers patron..

naturally the place seems more empty..

but the last time i went.. still quite bustling with laughters n crowd.

Suck it n ride!