SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Driving Riders TCSS Corner HERE!

jB

No wonder you asked for the engine damper. You should go check your engine mounting condition first.

mounting ok but still shake like a monster, instead of adding a dogpitch or a aftermarket cusco E.mount, i think ETD can help better to reduce the amount of movement when i open throttle. But only scare will affect the chassis alignment after some time of useage with the ETD, what you think bro?

:cool:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You might want to check your valve clearance if your engine vibrates violently?

just a part that contribute, can't expect a day 1 condition but mainly is still due to the boost and engine behavior. and nowadays the cooling coils are not really located on the front part of engine, thats y it might get damaged more easily as compared to normal NA car with same coils allocation

Still it's a worthwhile to check your clearances. It's a quick and cheap job to adjust your clearances. If problems persists at least you narrowed down the bugger.

Many new engines have hydraulically assisted valve clearance. The days of the feeler gauge valve clearance will slowly cease to exist. But still many engines are still using the primitive feeler gauge accessed valve clearance.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/arakyo/16012011003.jpg

Do Not Tailgate Me!

I thought I mentioned something about infringement of corp comms?

Join us for outing to meet as friends.

Haha.. I'm surf forum also think about work.. :gun: Hope to make it for future outings

Riot-Bike Co.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/Riotbike/02ba5dfd.jpghttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/Riotbike/SimonsSideCarBike-1.jpg

Need sidecar for wedding photoshoot? PM me

Still it's a worthwhile to check your clearances. It's a quick and cheap job to adjust your clearances. If problems persists at least you narrowed down the bugger.

ya.. but i cfm not valve clearance le, if progressive acceleration the engine does not rocks like U2 singing on stage with all the head shaking motion.

Problem is with the layout + hard whacking then my engine becomes a rock star, so currently i can only figure out a damper to reduce hard acceleration as mounting rubber are still in good condition. but problem is my model if mount ETD requires custom mounting plates, and the plates are actually drilled into the chassis instead on 2 way support from strut bar area and chassis. the force that rebounce back will be directed to a single location instead of seperate distribution might cause chassis to bend after a period. although visually might not be that obvious but might be dangerous during a hard left corner taking and affecting the geometery.

Not to forget my dumb coils are not able to service in local. :cry:

So much for heavy aftermarket mods :giddy:

You must know what to modify. Certain modifications stretches beyond the safety envelope. And that's when things go wrong.

Do Not Tailgate Me!

Checked the car wash yet? :lol: rope more people to wash with you for the package @ $35 this CNY. Wash+Wax+ClayBar. Do confirm is it this?

:lol: actually I'm cancelling my appointment with him, just recalled one of my customers is in this line so let him do for me first. At Ubi Automobile Carmart there :thumb:

Carmart I'm not sure because I only know he's my customer, haha too bad you have to come down to cck from amk. But still cheap ;)

Carmart I'm not sure because I only know he's my customer, haha too bad you have to come down to cck from amk. But still cheap ;)

It gives a sense of satisfaction if you do it yourself.

Do Not Tailgate Me!

It gives a sense of satisfaction if you do it yourself.

A much better sense of satisfaction when they offer to do for me FOC :cheeky: