SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Left 4 Dead

sAuc3

you need to install the game before you can play.

Class 2B: 11 May 2001 | Class 2A: 06 Oct 2009 | Class 2: 21 Dec 2010

Class 3 : 26 Sep 2003 | Forklift Licence: 06 Dec 2005

2001-2001 : Honda NSR SP 150

2002-2002 : Honda XR 200

2005-2005 : Honda Wave 125S

2006-2006 : Honda TA200

2008-2010 : Gilera VXR 200

2011-2014 : Honda Cbr 600

2014-Current: Yamaha FZ1S

2010-Current: Kia Picanto OPC

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

means i must go buy the original game ah?

download also can.

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

• 1 month later...

meaning no more melee attk? no more pushing of zombies when kena ganged? no method of saving bullets? darn..

btw i just saw the trailer for L4D2.. not bad but got this grp in STEAM boycotting it.. haha...

New weapons includes an axe, baseball bat, a chainsaw and a FRYING PAN! There will be new bosses; one is the Charger, a being that is able to temporarily stun the survivors by body-charging them. Existing types will have some modifications, including zombies that are immune to fire, and the Wandering Witch that roams the level until disturbed by the players. - WIKI

mayb its time i head down to grandlink for a round of awesome gaming experience.. but im not sure when it will be out..

-death is a promise from god at birth-

-everyone dies, but only some lived-

only a few improvements. Diehard fans of the game who bought it via steam are going to complain. They shd release it as a cheap expansion, not call it part 2 and sell it at full price of a new game. Lots of fans are feeling cheated~!

http://gadgets.boingboing.net/gimages/lego-cycle-helmet.jpg this is not me! :cheeky:

only a few improvements. Diehard fans of the game who bought it via steam are going to complain. They shd release it as a cheap expansion, not call it part 2 and sell it at full price of a new game. Lots of fans are feeling cheated~!

Case in point. Sims 1 2 and 3. Not to mention their truckloads of expansion packs... :angel:

Ya man.. But to think of SIM 1, 2, 3 they all sell at their retail prices and fans still buy them. So what can we do, we still buy.. haha.

~ Future Ride ~

CBR600rr :thumb:

~ Current Drive ~

Kia Cerato Forte SX 1.6 SJU

~ Previous Rides ~

1. Spark 135 FBA | 2. NSR 150 SP FS | 3. Yamaha x1 FY | 4. Honda s4 verS FP

No as in there is a cooldown for melee... so u can't keep spamming it. I used to get my back against a wall and spam right click...

that's only for versus mode IIRC.

Campaign mode still same.

Survival mode i dun remember.

My Rides:

LuLu, Piaggio Gilera Runner FXR 180 (Feb05-Aug05)

PhanPhan, Honda Phantom TA 200 (Aug05-July07)

Leyley, HD Sportster XL1200R (Jul07-July09)

TiTi, Yamaha Majesty YP250 (Jul07-Oct09)

DyNaNa, HD FXDX Dyna SGS (Jul09-Dec10)

LanPaPa, Vespa Excel PX150XE (Oct09-Jul10)

PiaSekSek, Piaggio X8 (Aug10-Dec10)

Stixie, Honda ST1300A (Jan11-Nov15)

Giogio, Piaggio MP3 400IE (Nov15-??)

Played L4D for a while then played on garena with other players but it gets super boring after a few rounds..... L4D 2 looks kinda good. But i don't believe in buying these sorta games see now they scam everyone come out part 2. I guess some stuff piracy is worth it LMAO.

But my current fav game is Warhammer online should check it out for all MMORPG lovers :)

Jun 06 - Aug 06: Honda Phantom TA200 FV13**Y

Aug 06 - Oct 07: Yamaha RXZ FR41**U

Oct 07 - Nov 09: Honda CB400 Spec 3 FBC10**B

Nov 09 - Mar 11: Suzuki GSR400 FBC73**C

Mar 11 - Apr 11: Piaggio X9 Evo FX 42**U

Mar 11 - Jan 14: Honda Silverwing 400 FBC 53**J

Dec 13 - May 14: Toyota Wish SJU 48**L

May 14 - Jul 15: Maxsym 400i FBJ 36**G

Aug 15 - Current: Honda Silverwing SW-T400 FBG 29**R

used to play everyday in class when was in ite.... haiz,,,

those were the days....

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/8610/photo440f.jpg

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/1641/photo459.jpg

WTB: Wave 125 NF125MD coverset/ speedometer sensor . Let me know the details, Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Hi,any1 knows wher else can i play l4d in west area other than bt timah?(cause IRC lan shop very lagged!)other even better any recommendations wher i can play new maps?

i dun think there r new maps .. u got to wait for L4D2 which i think gonna be nex yr most prob ..

bt timah basement beneath IRC got 1 lan shop as well but not 24hrs ..

Comp wise not too bad .. oso not fantastic la ..

I Love Bikes ; I Enjoy Driving :dot:

• 3 years later...
I played once and after i played, i feel giddy and wan to vomit. My friends said maybe i first playing playing then not adapt to the monitor

Weakling...

[2005 Yamaha YBR 125]

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/crazydj_sgbikes/WarningMagicalFuelPenguins2.jpg?t=1261137815

• 2 weeks later...