SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

hI bRos

iF yOu aRe LoOkInG aT gOoD sErViCe, yOu cAn gO To yEOw mOtOr at AmK aVe10, OpPosIte 409 mArKeT(tHe PlAcE whEr mAnY sTaLlhOlDeRs sTriKe 4D tOgeThEr). lOok fOr a GuY cAlL aH hUat, lEt hIm sEe yOuR pLacE yOu waN tO ReSpRaY anD hE wiLl gIve yOu a QuOte. CaN nEgoGiAte wIth HiM oNe.

yeOw mOtOr : 64563861

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Too many girls, too little time. Life is short, but Im long.

Your signature consist inappropiate content, removed by mod. Oh yeah? Cool!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi there... my bike need to touch up cos some1 add design 2 my bike.. so sad.. so touch up better or the chipstick better?? any1 can tell mi where 2 touch up my bike.. how much it cost.. n oso where 2 get the chipstick wo.. my bike is krr blue colour.. orignal blue.. so sad.. got scratch by some1 on the 2nd day i bought.. haix... :sian:

:cry: :weep: :cry: :weep: :cry: :weep: :cry:

I pLaY Do NoT MeAn I DuN ReSpEcT!! If I DuN ReSpEcT, i WuN BoThEr 2 pLaY aT aLL!!

• 1 month later...

How come no one mention Ah Kun? I personally think he's real good and didn't hear any friends complanin about his paintworks? Some of his jobs, the spiderman R1 and also the Pepsi Twist R1 everytime parked at MotoWorld. He's a racer himself and thus believe that he know what he oughts to do.

:thumb:

http://www.gravesport.com/images/TeamBike_R1-2005.jpg

Touching your hearts...

Me too, i also wanna touch up my bike... lend my frend he drop for me.. right fairing and sai tao all scar and scratches liao :cry: think those colocures and chpsticks helps? where to get them? can ask bike shop help touch up also? :confused: :help: :help:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by kho686@Jul 20 2004, 09:37 PM

Just send my givi box to spray paint at the yeow motor at amk. hope it will turn out to be grat. how long does it usually take??

Got mine box back, very good paintwork indeed. Thumb up for them.

going reservist, post pic 2 week times

Originally posted by Fcuk@May 25 2004, 11:43 AM

this ah kun. where is his shop? address?

hell0 i agree ah kun is a gd in paint works... i have no complaint abt the work he give me..... erm if people have seen my bike on the road will agree :lovestruck: . maybe not all will like it cos different people have different types of taste i think all will agree in this ... anyway his shop is at oppersite ah boy work shop which is off kallang inds area .. those who wan to go to his shop can contact me..... :) cheers

<u>"You Never Knows It's an R1"</u>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by R1@Aug 3 2004, 08:08 PM

hell0 i agree ah kun is a gd in paint works... i have no complaint abt the work he give me..... erm if people have seen my bike on the road will agree :lovestruck: . maybe not all will like it cos different people have different types of taste i think all will agree in this ... anyway his shop is at oppersite ah boy work shop which is off kallang inds area .. those who wan to go to his shop can contact me..... :) cheers

If the spider R1 belongs to u n itz spary by him then I tink I gotta pay him a visit...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/spy622/siggy-1.jpg

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/5958/userbar133749dj2.gif

• 2 weeks later...

sorry guys i am quite a newbie just wanna ask issit possible to spary logos and design(like firey designs) on a phantom ONLY without changing original colour of the bike ??? :confused: how much will it cost approximately and any places to recomend ??

Failure is the route to success...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

eh, juz wanna noe is there a place juz spray a piece of my right fairing? i am riding sp... cos tat time buang and the fairing up car but i found some1 in sbf who is kind hearted to giv me a fairing but it's matt black... until now i juz leave it like tis... any1 can help?

class 3 -- 8 dec 2003

class 2b -- 23 mar 2004

class 2a -- 20th june 2006

ASRock 939 Dual-SATA2 (Asus A7M266)

Athlon64 4400+ (1.4Ghz athlon)

Corsair 2 x 1Gb DDR400 (UCCC chips)

40Gb maxtor ata133(6L040J2) & 80Gb maxtor sata1

500gb seagate sata2

NVIDIA 8600GT & LG 1950H

TDK cyclone(int) & TDK dvd-rw

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hye guys .. me newbie in this forum. Wanna ask those 'elders". You know or not if I wanna do newpaintwerk, single colour how much? Then if two coulur wif just Honda wing logo how much?

FORMERLY KNOWN AS DEATHINC2004

If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat.

New MO Thread for Bike Alarms coming soon!

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by R1@Aug 3 2004, 08:08 PM

how much for fairin and fuel tank paintwork for R1?

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5048/10304130.jpg

"But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth."

Originally posted by 95 Emperor@Nov 3 2002, 07:48 PM

can someone post some designs to see .......??? means paintworks on krr or sp???

Just came back from sending my super4 at Yeow Motor at amk ind pk 1.The uncle was cleaning a bike frame and he stopped to attend to me.I had a design taken from the net with me so i showed him.I wanted to spray places like the engine and forks was well but he said that i have to let my mechanic to unfix it and send the parts to him.So leceh!

Disappointed, i went to tsp just round the corner.Thumbs down for service,this place.I showed him my design and he looked at it.He told me the price I ask how long,he say about 2 weeks.I ask why so long and he say "so many bikes mah!" I ask him many bikes waiting to be sprayed is it? he said "all one time spray".

Really man..spoil my day.

so i went to Yeow motor.When i saw the shop , i thought "THIS is the place for the job."

I recommend u to go there coz the guy,Ah huat has a few big albums full of photos of his customers' bikes that he sprayed.SP lah,CBR lah,super4 lah, class 2 bikes and so on.Get your inspiration and ideas there!

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/images/smilies/201108/tarka.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by kho686@Aug 1 2004, 02:25 AM

got picts to share??Thks.:smile:

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5048/10304130.jpg

"But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth."

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by kho686@Aug 1 2004, 02:25 AM

Hi kho686,

How large was the Givi Box you sprayed and how much did it cost?

I'm thinking of spraying a single silver color on my E21 boxes. Thanks

Originally posted by GhostRider17@Mar 21 2005, 03:03 PM

i think less than 400

wah so EX for 1 colour

2003 - 2004 -->TA200 -- FW9**8Y

2004 - 2005 --> Rvf -- FQ****R

2005 - 2006 --> Cbr 954 -- Fw 3**6 B

2006 - 2007 --> Cbr 954 , Wave , Vios '07

2007 - Now --> Vios '07

If U CaN't CaTcH Up WiF Mi PlS StAy BeHiNd N EnJoY ThE ViEw

http://img24.exs.cx/img24/7070/rvfgroup5cy.jpg