SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Singapore GP400 Series

Lets set the date on 3rd April 2009 at 2100 - 2200hrs at Fish & Chicks at Sembawang road (Beside sembawang shopping centre) ...

1. EVO - 9176 1001

2. blaque wolf racing - 91462309

3. racer46maut - 91427657

4. corner7 - 98810237

Dream Like You Live Forever, Live Like You Die Tomorrow

Originally Posted by:Raptor

First time the knee sliders touch.... you will get a shock.

The second time... you will kinda expect it to then a silly grin will appear on your face and there is no more looking back.

Its a virus. :angel:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb:

Judging from the responses so far, some are looking towards running in the Clubman and some wanna run in one that is much more affordable without all the memberships, sanctioning etc.

So those of us who wanna run in the clubman can take action by signing up on our own.

As for the GP400, I shall work out with Mr Syed if we can use the open trackdays as a platform for us. The normal CCT will run for those who come for the trackday but there will also be a race for those who wanna run in the GP400. Participants for this race will have to have signed up much earlier. No need for licences, memberships etc.....

This is to give us the avenue to race with a fixed group of competitors. Trophies etc will be given too and a website will be setup to tabulate championship points etc....

The Black Cup Race Series..... what say you?

thumbs up bro!

1997 - Yamaha RXZ (Jap Model), 1999 - Yamaha TZM150, 2000 - Yamaha RXS115, 2001 - Honda Wave 125S, 2002 - Yamaha 125Z, 2004 - 2011 Yamaha XJR400RR Redbull Theme, 2005 - Spark Z110, 2006 - Kawasaki KRR150, 2009 - Suzuki Bandit 400, 2010 - Suzuki GSXR400R(project cannibalism), 2011 - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1 White Motul Theme, 2012 - Suzuki K6 1K & RZ350LC *lead XJR Sgp since 2007 - 2012*

wah every last min leh. die die must today ar?

tomorrow la!!! i write so big also cannot see mehh??

The second time... you will kinda expect it to then a silly grin will appear on your face and there is no more looking back.

Sry guys...interested but cant make it tmr....

The only way to find love isn't finding the perfect person, but by loving the imperfect person perfectly. True love doesn't have a good ending. It simply doesn't end.

2003 Nov - 2005 April -TZR125

2005 April - 2006 Nov -TA200

2006 Nov - 2010 June -TA200 & RS250

2010 June - Now - FZ1 & RS250

2015 June - Now - GSA 1200 & RS250

ok guys ... the meeting went well yesterday ...

but as usual ....... all the BS in the forum and once asked to meet face to face .... the reasons as follows pops up ...

1. my dog ate my bike keys

2. my kat peed on my bike canvas

3. my gf mouth is stuck on my d*ck

4. etc. etc. etc.

only 2 fcukers were present ...

here is the details of the meeting unofficial minutes

EVO: where the fcuk are those pu55ies ... opps ... i mean posers?

Blaquewolf Racing: hmmmmm ....

EVO: lets meet those pu55ies at PG on the 19th April 2009 ...

Blaquewolf Racing: ok ...

EVO: u think I am hensem?

Blaquewolf Racing: Hel Brakelines NO!

EVO: orite! see you at PG and eat my rubber!

Blaquewolf Racing: Yeah! You pu55ie!

- end -

meaningful meeting ....

cheers!

Evo

9176 1001

http://www.boysstuff.co.uk/Images/prod_center/kawasaki_cen_200_81110.jpg

Courtesy of Boys Stuff UK

Bro u msg me YESTERDAY saying its TODAY???

can Forward u back the msg,time & date stated on fone with ur freakin Number...:p

Anyway update this FCUK....Wat's the Progress or Happening??

I'm not sure i'm goin be in the race...hehehehehehe:angel:

But i do sure don mind helping out the programme.. :cheers:

ok guys ... the meeting went well yesterday ...

but as usual ....... all the BS in the forum and once asked to meet face to face .... the reasons as follows pops up ...

1. my dog ate my bike keys

2. my kat peed on my bike canvas

3. my gf mouth is stuck on my d*ck

4. etc. etc. etc.

only 2 fcukers were present ...

here is the details of the meeting unofficial minutes

EVO: where the fcuk are those pu55ies ... opps ... i mean posers?

Blaquewolf Racing: hmmmmm ....

EVO: lets meet those pu55ies at PG on the 19th April 2009 ...

Blaquewolf Racing: ok ...

EVO: u think I am hensem?

Blaquewolf Racing: Hel Brakelines NO!

EVO: orite! see you at PG and eat my rubber!

Blaquewolf Racing: Yeah! You pu55ie!

- end -

meaningful meeting ....

cheers!

Evo

9176 1001

-Contact - [email protected] / +65 83121946

-Add me @ FaceBook = Saitoh Hajime

Support Local Brand,

Support Local Races,

Support Local Racers..!!:thumb:

If u are serious in making this work then u better be ready to be th middleman for smsa and pg. Or else can really forget about it. From past experience those that first said interested may really end up not joining. And not adding 250 into the game is not a good idea as i know mostly that filled the mss grid are the 250s.400 are only a handful. So Good luck.

Well pass experience suggest its normal they din turn up.

RIDE TO THE LIMIT OF YR BIKE!

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2263/pgturn1ho8.jpg

Reviews of my fast throttle. Have a look!

Reviews by so many dun lie ppl! come have a look!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217369

prep back ur 250 join clubman in may la...

nah..i have one too many bikes liao man. de-kitting it and selling off. Just a bit lazy to de-kit thats y taking so long. sigh... :sian:

for the record.... Evo3.578892's conversation with me was non existent....he has made all that shite up in his head....

the conversation was more along the lines of........

Evo3 - where are my tables?

BWR - .......

Evo3 - where are my chairs?

BWR - ......

Evo3 - are you ever going to speak?

BWR - ....... gtg guys...bye

hehehehehhe

anyways...was at PG yesterday night with Syed and gang having Ramlee Burgers and Sugar powered Ice Milo.... he did mention that the only way we can do this is to jump on board the CCT and tabulate scored from there.... PG management will ONLY deal with SMSA for separate events. This was also mentioned by EVO3 at our meeting and furthur confirmed last night.

So, we shall use April 19th CCT to get things rolling and see if numbers turn up....

BWR - RVF400

Ps. I will be running in the clubman too. Tortoise....are ya?

Ps. I will be running in the clubman too. Tortoise....are ya?
yes sir u can count me in. but interest has been lukewarm among my kakis who are not in the forum.

i might be riding the 250 on the Good Friday trackday tho, need to run in the bike... :cheers:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/cbr17/kiss.jpg

for the record.... Evo3.578892's conversation with me was non existent....he has made all that shite up in his head....

the conversation was more along the lines of........

Evo3 - where are my tables?

BWR - .......

Evo3 - where are my chairs?

BWR - ......

Evo3 - are you ever going to speak?

BWR - ....... gtg guys...bye

hehehehehhe

anyways...was at PG yesterday night with Syed and gang having Ramlee Burgers and Sugar powered Ice Milo.... he did mention that the only way we can do this is to jump on board the CCT and tabulate scored from there.... PG management will ONLY deal with SMSA for separate events. This was also mentioned by EVO3 at our meeting and furthur confirmed last night.

So, we shall use April 19th CCT to get things rolling and see if numbers turn up....

BWR - RVF400

Seriously... Where were u guys seated??? I was there, all i saw was couples & groups of families.. I waited til ard 9:25pm before i decided to leave as I forgot to write down ur numbers. I was hoping someone to call me as i left my number on the post.. I'm sorry guys, i did turn up only thing i couldn't find u guys..

Seriously... Where were u guys seated??? I was there, all i saw was couples & groups of families.. I waited til ard 9:25pm before i decided to leave as I forgot to write down ur numbers. I was hoping someone to call me as i left my number on the post.. I'm sorry guys, i did turn up only thing i couldn't find u guys..

ok fair enuff ...

my whole family and frens were there ...

if you look hard enuff ... I am the 2nd hensem one sitted/standing around ...

1st hensem is BWR ... :angel:

lets continue the conversation at PG ... over Ramli Sarip burger and mamak choc coated Milo pengz-san ...

BWR promised me a drink for a drink ... :cheeky:

Cheers! Evo :faint:

ok fair enuff ...

my whole family and frens were there ...

if you look hard enuff ... I am the 2nd hensem one sitted/standing around ...

1st hensem is BWR ... :angel:

lets continue the conversation at PG ... over Ramli Sarip burger and mamak choc coated Milo pengz-san ...

BWR promised me a drink for a drink ... :cheeky:

Cheers! Evo :faint:

ok thx for understanding but i dun see any conclution here, besides the race date; how many are participating? wat are the bike acceptance criteria? Sorry to have talk so much, but these are the questions i wanted to highlight the other nite, I'm working over @ sembawang shipyard if u are free to make another meet up i would be able to come down accept for wednesday nites bcoz i got R.T ( budak Gemok), or if there is already another one planned pls let me know.. thx!!

yes sir u can count me in. but interest has been lukewarm among my kakis who are not in the forum.

i might be riding the 250 on the Good Friday trackday tho, need to run in the bike... :cheers:

The winner is decided. unless karmal join.

ok thx for understanding but i dun see any conclution here, besides the race date; how many are participating? wat are the bike acceptance criteria? Sorry to have talk so much, but these are the questions i wanted to highlight the other nite, I'm working over @ sembawang shipyard if u are free to make another meet up i would be able to come down accept for wednesday nites bcoz i got R.T ( budak Gemok), or if there is already another one planned pls let me know.. thx!!

the race will be concluded at the track ... not in the forum and not at coffee shop etc. etc.

1. how many participating? - 2 or more ... i dont fcuking know! :faint:

2. bike criteria - open Class2A or 2B is you are so fcuking fast! Class2 if you are fcuking slow :angel:

3. no other meet the minister ... oooppps ... i mean .... meet the participants session will be organized or entertain ... :dot:

since you working at SS ... please make me one exhaust "buloh" ... :angel:

since you working at SS ... please make me one exhaust "buloh" ... :angel:

sure no probs, wat material u wat it to be? carbon steel? stainless steel? duplex staineless steel? copper? titanium? aluminium? iron? :lol::lol::lol:

Btw the race is on 19th april rite?

Edited by racer46maut