SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Tmax Cafe

Swing 7777
Go to solution Solved by noLplate,

Belt if you don't change , it will break. the tmax got two belts if I'm not wrong. The final drive belt and the vbelt. The vbelt like most scooters can't be seen and inspected for wear and tear and that is the problem. So change is by milage. if you don't change it and take the risk, the belt tend to give way at the most inconvenient moments.

Yes there two belt and there no such cases of it give way unless u using a inferior belt .

Just do it at normal interval is fine and it will not give way.

If u want can open up for cleaning and take a look also.

I ride so long scooter and no issue at all as now all come with indicator when it due for change.

My sw when blinking just check and if need to change change. If not this is a human factor should u use it beyond it intended use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://img220.exs.cx/img220/7457/gforcesig1hc.jpg

I did break my belt twice actually in 2 days it's true that I over the limit signal was blinking for like 10days lucky the belt give way on Mandai before entering the highway pics on my IG @mass93290 cheers guys

Bro is that the first flashing or u reset then it the second blinking??

Some ppl I know the first blinking they off it and wait for second blinking.

Twice in 2 days?? So meaning u change Liao break again?

Bro is that the first flashing or u reset then it the second blinking??

Some ppl I know the first blinking they off it and wait for second blinking.

Twice in 2 days?? So meaning u change Liao break again?

wow bro...your belt was shredded....

The indicators for oil and vbelt is manually calibrated? As in when I change oil, there's some sort of sensor knowing that I just change oil and will automatically reset the mileage to zero? Or I have to manually reset it?

You will need to reset the oil to 0 miles. When it has reached around 3.1k miles.. the indicator will blink to remind for change of oil.

You will need to manually reset the timer.

**********DISCLAIMER**********

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

For the belt is it the same, manual resetting as well or is there some kind of tension sensor ?

All manually reset once u had done the change. Normally the mech will do for u to get rid of the warning. . So it very hard to miss it. Unless u reset without changing to maximize the usage then hard to guage liao.

This then will break so like a chain u keep using without changing sure will break.

Anyone looking for 2015 Tmax. Theres 1 selling at carousell for 21k!!! Damn good deal!!! Quick!!!

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

Anyone looking for 2015 Tmax. Theres 1 selling at carousell for 21k!!! Damn good deal!!! Quick!!!

Good deal for a abs model. Max is only 3month in use only. FBK 1xxx plate

I bought too early Liao la haix

Box with alu rack for 470. H&B no longer make rack for tmax. Other alternative is Givi rack or Yamaha rack

2006 - current: X1 110, RX-Z 135, DR-Z 400SM, 125Z, X1 110, Wave S 125, KTM 400 EXC, Harley Davidson 883 XL, KTM 690 SM R, BMW R1200 GSA, Harley Davidson Dyna Low Rider 100th Anniversary, Honda Wave S 125, Honda PCX 150, Yamaha Tmax 530

Box with alu rack for 470. H&B no longer make rack for tmax. Other alternative is Givi rack or Yamaha rack

There is actually a deal on carousel for h&b junior 55 l box for 350. only thing is that it doesn't come with rack. if no h&b doesn't make rack for tmax, there are no compatible ones that can be used with h&b ?

Mteknik doesnt have stock for tmax rack??

Check out the 2015 h&b catalog. There isn't any rack for tmax.

2006 - current: X1 110, RX-Z 135, DR-Z 400SM, 125Z, X1 110, Wave S 125, KTM 400 EXC, Harley Davidson 883 XL, KTM 690 SM R, BMW R1200 GSA, Harley Davidson Dyna Low Rider 100th Anniversary, Honda Wave S 125, Honda PCX 150, Yamaha Tmax 530

There is actually a deal on carousel for h&b junior 55 l box for 350. only thing is that it doesn't come with rack. if no h&b doesn't make rack for tmax, there are no compatible ones that can be used with h&b ?

Can, but need to modify a bit your base plate or rack.... I'm using givi rack with h&b

Bro which shop you go to modify and how much does the rack cost with modification ?

It's just about drilling additional holes to the baseplate. Givi rack was $180++ (comes with Monokey System Base Plate). I only use the rack, but the base plate and top case is h&b.

They may still have stocks. Best is check with Mteknik.