SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Tmax Cafe

Swing 7777
Go to solution Solved by noLplate,

Lol....haha....yeah a 1000 cc bike would be good. I was seriously thinking of st11 but ...ultimately my knees can't take it and that's why I had to go for scooters. yeah there are some tradeoffs in terms of cornering without the engine braking, but I guess that's where brakes come in. cvt or any auto boxes would always have some disadvantage I guess. The idea is to get a good balance. lighter rollers spin faster but lesser top speed and higher revs at the top end. But if we are looking at cornering, then it would be better because since we drop speed by braking, then we need faster acceleration at low speeds to power out of corners. Ultimately, the tmax advantage is not an all out straight line drag...but in its ability to be manuevarble in corners

Bro ,

Entering a corner with engine brake and using brake is totally different .

Engine drop the speed fast and will not pick up however braking when u release the brake the speed still there.

I do not how to explain in detail but the feel will be different .

With a lighter roller your bike will be at higher rev thus hitting your top faster however your top speed is determine by the variator. After market variator allow the roller to be higher so you can get higher rev with a bit of gain on the top. If not top is fixed due to the design of the half pulley and variator.

Guess for Tmax it more of comfort with some fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://img220.exs.cx/img220/7457/gforcesig1hc.jpg

My bike can only achieve 170+ only on NSHW... thot it can clear the meter. 😂

**********DISCLAIMER**********

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

No need nshw, Sg road also can hit 170km/h also ma.

Your abs or non abs??

Mine is abs... sg roads only meant for pick ups...

**********DISCLAIMER**********

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

Outperform in?? Top speed same. Acceleration maybe depend on mod.

Play corner?? Sharp turn One hard to outperform .

Bro would the overange mod n jcosta combination be good enough for the acceleration part ?

Bro would the overange mod n jcosta combination be good enough for the acceleration part ?

Not sure as I never try this combination. However from I see u will not be getting much more than with just a individual upgrade. Just one will do as both is a overkill in monetary sense. Not adding all together u will get a better result. Since u want acceleration and want it to be off that fast. Just go for jcosta with lighter capsule.

Mine is abs... sg roads only meant for pick ups...

Abs top will be lesser than non abs model due to restriction however yet to confirm on that. Sg road is not just for pick up. Just sg road u need to be smart when to open that throttle.

I tried all my top on sg road. Stocks and after upgrade. Hehe...

hmm also in terms of storage anyone got good lobang for big metal box. 58 l would cost abt how much ?

58l will be givi only. Mah is the agent. But there ppl able to get for cheaper. Pm me if u looking for givi.

Take note box will affect your bike performance especially this 58l one as it squarish so not aerodynamic. Speed about 140km/h u will feel the bike been pulled back and your rear not stable.

Erm.. i always turn alot no matter with jcoasta or stock.. that y she make noise..

Bro, I understand Jcosta come with 13g capsule . So u using with the 13g capsule??

Or u change to heavier one?

My bike can only achieve 170+ only on NSHW... thot it can clear the meter. ������

Hi bro yup abs model top speed lower mine non abs I hit 185 spoke to another 530 owner abs model at ac he also said his top only 175... After that ac confirm said that abs top lose out to non abs maybe for safety reasons.... Btw just want to check with those riding the 2015 530 your headlights is it hid and the day running light damn chio sia

YOU'LL NEVER RIDE ALONE!

New 530 headlights and DRL are LEDs

2006 - current: X1 110, RX-Z 135, DR-Z 400SM, 125Z, X1 110, Wave S 125, KTM 400 EXC, Harley Davidson 883 XL, KTM 690 SM R, BMW R1200 GSA, Harley Davidson Dyna Low Rider 100th Anniversary, Honda Wave S 125, Honda PCX 150, Yamaha Tmax 530

My 2012 non-abs can clear meter easily and havent reached redline yet. Too dangerous to take a picture at that speed to prove anyway haha. And of course, done over the border.

Stock engine with k&n air filter and Akrapovic full system exhaust.

rien d'autre que le max.

[quote name= 58l will be givi only. Mah is the agent. But there ppl able to get for cheaper. Pm me if u looking for givi.

.[/quote]

Where and how to find cheap givi box, is it through ah boy at Kelantan lane, I once source my givibox and bracket from ah boy. his price is much much lower than givi at mah agent.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n62/anric79/5073085f-2c95-4b2c-937d-c905dcca4fdb.jpg

The givi boxes Mah motor distributes are from Italy. Whereas the cheaper givi ones sold in Malaysia or ah boy are made in Malaysia.

Btw did anyone decat their akraprovic?

2006 - current: X1 110, RX-Z 135, DR-Z 400SM, 125Z, X1 110, Wave S 125, KTM 400 EXC, Harley Davidson 883 XL, KTM 690 SM R, BMW R1200 GSA, Harley Davidson Dyna Low Rider 100th Anniversary, Honda Wave S 125, Honda PCX 150, Yamaha Tmax 530

The givi boxes Mah motor distributes are from Italy. Whereas the cheaper givi ones sold in Malaysia or ah boy are made in Malaysia.

Btw did anyone decat their akraprovic?

Bro how you know and how to see??

Decat!? Meaning need to break seal which also void your street legal status huh?

Erm.. Don't really know how to see except by seeing the shape and quality of the box.

That's y I asking if anyone decat with respect to the seal. The seal is damn irritating. Lol

Erm.. Don't really know how to see except by seeing the shape and quality of the box.

That's y I asking if anyone decat with respect to the seal. The seal is damn irritating. Lol

Shape?? Any different in shape?? Quality erm.... Can give some detail on what u mean by quality?? Easily scratched?? Metal thinner or??

Lolx why risk getting fine for a legal exhaust u spend so much on in the first place??

During inspection seal is also taken, just wondering the seal any serial number?? If yes then will be a issue as might need to send for re inspection.

If not serial and it just a plain seal then easier and should be cheaper. Hehe...

Hard to explain la bro, givi Malaysia are those typical oval shape box, whereas givi Italy are more well designed, material wise the Malaysia ones looks thinner. Personally haven used a givi Italy box before.

The seal has a serial number on it.

Hard to explain la bro, givi Malaysia are those typical oval shape box, whereas givi Italy are more well designed, material wise the Malaysia ones looks thinner. Personally haven used a givi Italy box before.

The seal has a serial number on it.

Oic... Maybe u can check for any label or sticker that state make in which country. Might have .

Also that is what I understand , the seal got serial so need re inspection for decat?? I believe yes. As the record will be different Liao plus only titi will give u the seal with serial .

Change of the serial number might mean have to change system record again also.

Hehe... I think not worth it at all...

Edited by Ni+3KiDz

Oic... Maybe u can check for any label or sticker that state make in which country. Might have .

Also that is what I understand , the seal got serial so need re inspection for decat?? I believe yes. As the record will be different Liao plus only titi will give u the seal with serial .

Change of the serial number might mean have to change system record again also.

Hehe... I think not worth it at all...

LTA confirm wont approve any exhaust that decat. so no point going for re inspection. lol!

LTA confirm wont approve any exhaust that decat. so no point going for re inspection. lol!

If you can decat and pass the inspection why not??

Fyi do u know akrapovic for how many reducer?