SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha X-1r 135

blackflys

ahahaha why now irritating? but not bad uh i was shocked at first

nv seen b4

ya lor stock pipe too soft, dangerous...

irritating lor. coz everytime i ride, i always plug in my mp3 to drown the sound from the pipe. then when i riding without music, i find the pipe abit too loud? and it gets really irritating at the corners HAHAHA. but still fun though. i think without this pipe, i would have gotten into a lot of accidents. thankful to my previous owner, whoever he is :D

Haha. bro. I uncle. Convenience matters more to me now. Hahahahaah. ^_^

FYI, Zack is a girl/woman/either one. i wana fix basket also but dont know where except JB, which is far and im lazy to go there. box too heavy so i removed it HAHA.

Sandara KR 180910 - Present

http://pics.livejournal.com/luriahk90/pic/000720bq[/left]

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

irritating lor. coz everytime i ride, i always plug in my mp3 to drown the sound from the pipe. then when i riding without music, i find the pipe abit too loud? and it gets really irritating at the corners HAHAHA. but still fun though. i think without this pipe, i would have gotten into a lot of accidents. thankful to my previous owner, whoever he is :D

FYI, Zack is a girl/woman/either one. i wana fix basket also but dont know where except JB, which is far and im lazy to go there. box too heavy so i removed it HAHA.

bro i thought aunty have? the basket i wanna put too but finding tangkis to put along with me hahah!. if u want? tmrrow im going jb lor u want to kirim or not?

Everything Has It's End

Is there such thing as just changing the jettings of a stock carb?
Yeah. :cool:

So i can buy any jet kits and rejet it?
I suggest you get those jets on the F-16. Sure can fly! :angel:

How much weight does a box adds to the bike? 100kg? :lol:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

hey duo! how are you!

Is that supposed to be a question? :angel:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

Yeah. :cool:

I suggest you get those jets on the F-16. Sure can fly! :angel:

How much weight does a box adds to the bike? 100kg? :lol:

dont be silly la. exaggerate so much for what? HAHA. i dont know. i feel burdened with box. want to selit also must be careful. i take out box can rempit HEHEHE

bro i thought aunty have? the basket i wanna put too but finding tangkis to put along with me hahah!. if u want? tmrrow im going jb lor u want to kirim or not?

aunty got meh? haha. its okay. id rather go down to jb to do it rather than kirim2. besides, need to mod the bakul to fit so no use kirim. i like to do it 1 on 1 with the mech.

dont be silly la. exaggerate so much for what? HAHA. i dont know. i feel burdened with box. want to selit also must be careful. i take out box can rempit HEHEHE

aunty got meh? haha. its okay. id rather go down to jb to do it rather than kirim2. besides, need to mod the bakul to fit so no use kirim. i like to do it 1 on 1 with the mech.

need to mod the basket? hahah ohh yup i saw once at aunty..ok up to you.

Everything Has It's End

I feel burdened without a box. The convenience. It takes skill to selit with a box I guess? :cool:

Mat rempit. That explains the operated pipe. :angel:

KRGT-1

I feel burdened without a box. The convenience. It takes skill to selit with a box I guess? :cool:

yup agree with duo..got so many things to put btw are you using kappa box? im changing mine? any idea how much it will cost?

Everything Has It's End

go for givi micro2 bro . its better , trust me..hehehe.. ahboy selling 55-65 dollars lol...

Can Fix or any rack?? Tot of changing mine.. Too bulky.. Need a box but vain.. Hehe..

Problems arise from advancement of technology - it causes unnecessary misunderstanding among us humans.

So BBM of you... hehehe

Hehehe... i got the same pipe when i bought mine, but that was the first to go.... $700 worth of fine, i can buy yoshi....

Can Fix or any rack?? Tot of changing mine.. Too bulky.. Need a box but vain.. Hehe..

If you say you Vain, i cant agree more with you now... whahahaha

Shoya, on the track and beyond,

we will always follow your lines.

http://www.motovation-accessory.com.sg/images/article/20/sp_tadao.gif

The reason why i wanna put basket is because i am planning to ride my X1R to cameron highland, hatyai and phuket. I did with my class 2 bike. Now i am missing the touring action already.

I already got a top box which is big enough for two helmets. The basket is probably for some nitty gritty things ah.

skill la. i also can. but it's easier to selit without box hehe. and i dont rempit anyhow okay. that instinct comes when i've a big a** bag with a big 'M' on it, tinted visor and rushing for time HAHAHAHA. other than that, gua rilek. and the operated pipe was not done by me. i know nothing about these illegal stuffs. i good boy :)

So BBM of you... hehehe

Hehehe... i got the same pipe when i bought mine, but that was the first to go.... $700 worth of fine, i can buy yoshi....

If you say you Vain, i cant agree more with you now... whahahaha

yeap. thinking of getting a yoshi too for legal sakes haha. still wana 'upgrade' my baby in oct hopefully hehe

The reason why i wanna put basket is because i am planning to ride my X1R to cameron highland, hatyai and phuket. I did with my class 2 bike. Now i am missing the touring action already.

I already got a top box which is big enough for two helmets. The basket is probably for some nitty gritty things ah.

wow x1r to thailand ey? cant wait to see (Y)

Why not? its not about the cc of the bike. Its about the rider

http://main.slackriders.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=56807/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=15.html

Well this rider still inexperienced.. For a start u might want to do short short trip.. I might consider..

Short really short trip.. Say jb?? Hahahaha..

Problems arise from advancement of technology - it causes unnecessary misunderstanding among us humans.

Well this rider still inexperienced.. For a start u might want to do short short trip.. I might consider..

Short really short trip.. Say jb?? Hahahaha..

JB is scary for 1st timers. i got a big 'culture shock' when i first stepped there. still scary sometimes. cars just whizz by when youre riding at over 100km/h. some bikes also selit next to you. gila i tell you. but once you gila already, its damn fun HEHEHEHE

Why not? its not about the cc of the bike. Its about the rider

http://main.slackriders.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=56807/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=15.html

i like your style bro