SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha X-1r 135

blackflys

Thanks Jordan for the meal. Your brake is working fine. You just need to use one of these. :cool:

lol, i very sceptical bout brakes cause of my past experience with the brake pump,

thats why scare to press in fully, ltr spoil again hahaha.

need to train finger muscles LOL.

np man, i owe u that meal :angel:

spent $32 at maks place today lol.

now have to work harder to earn back money

so can mod further.

Cagiva planet fq9790h

Yamaha x1R FBD5132A

Yamaha x1R FBG***E

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its oval shaped. looks very stock one. something like spark's stock but shorter. i really dont like the rectangle ones. sorry but to me it's really ugly. stock pipe sound nice?? what do you mean?? it's loud is it? heh. guess im not the only one around with a loud stock pipe KEKEKE

hmm i will go shops and look around for mirror =)

thanks for the advice!

ohh your one also ah? but illegal?

You Go Ikea. Got Lots Of Mirrors. :lol:

Rectangular Ones Are Okay. But Bear In Mind, You Need To Do Your Blindspot Checking Properly As The Mirrors Are Quite Small.

For Me So Far So Good. To Some People Its Ugly, But Its Ur Bike, Ur Mirror. If You Think Its Nice, Dun Bother Bout What Others Got To Say. :thumb:

Why You Seem Like So Proud Of Your Illegally Modified Stock Pipe Huh? :dozed:

hmm i always check my bilndspot carefully so i guess should be ouhkay la =)

thanks for the advice!

and the illegal modified stock quite loud ah

:thumb:

too bad illegal,

but what they do with the pipe?

wow ... Glad to see many New X1R Riders .... Welcome .. Ride safe

Thought u sold bike already ??

Maybe I selling also .... Maybe getting madass?? Or not sure lay!!??!!

:angel: I MayB SLOW But I m Ahead Of YOU:angel:

CHANCES THROWN

NOTHINGS FREE

LONGING FOR WHAT USED TO BE

STILL ITS HARD TO SEE

FRAGILE LIVES, SHATTERED DREAMS

THE CRUELLEST DREAM , REALITY

lol, i very sceptical bout brakes cause of my past experience with the brake pump,

thats why scare to press in fully, ltr spoil again hahaha.

need to train finger muscles LOL.

np man, i owe u that meal :angel:

spent $32 at maks place today lol.

now have to work harder to earn back money

so can mod further.

bro , u just need to do more fingering ok...train finger muscle mah...:shy:

First time!!! I scolded ah beng who drive his sport car like nobody business.. Almost hit my fren ah.. Bodoh..

I from far see the almost near hit incident ah..

Problems arise from advancement of technology - it causes unnecessary misunderstanding among us humans.

Hey there... Anyone knows any shop that do spray paint? Or airbrush? Or what ever its called...? Is decal better then spraypaint?

Spray paint better coz decal over time it may start to peel off.. If u want to change to carbonfibre type.. U can go wingyap.. Then u will have an extra coverset too!

But dunno the price now..

Problems arise from advancement of technology - it causes unnecessary misunderstanding among us humans.

First time!!! I scolded ah beng who drive his sport car like nobody business.. Almost hit my fren ah.. Bodoh..

relek ..no need to get so heat up..next time just bring a slash hammer & tied on ur bike ok..just in case this situation will happen again , u know what to do ya.. :shy:

Fierce!!!! That's the way, if you didn't do a thing wrong... Hehehe

Shoya, on the track and beyond,

we will always follow your lines.

http://www.motovation-accessory.com.sg/images/article/20/sp_tadao.gif

relek ..no need to get so heat up..next time just bring a slash hammer & tied on ur bike ok..just in case this situation will happen again , u know what to do ya.. :shy:

Lagi fierce!!!!! Hehehe

Shoya, on the track and beyond,

we will always follow your lines.

http://www.motovation-accessory.com.sg/images/article/20/sp_tadao.gif

Thks to the sparkies..

I'm now in serious thoughts modding my bike..

In priority (performance)

Racing boy eight legged rims

Domino fast throttle

Oversized disc brake

Yamaha racing footrest

In priority (aesthetic)..

Coverset

Mirrors

Thks to the sparkies..

Domino fast throttle

Oversized disc brake

Yamaha racing footrest

Coverset

Mirrors

ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, we have a MINAH REMPIT IN THE HOUSE! hahaha. im looking for stock mirrors. going for all stock bike now :D

my advice is, dont change footrest until you're ready. later change racing footrest, anyhow corner, you end up kissing the tarmac. i know it looks nice and cool and bla bla but yea, adapt to stock state first. once you start scrapping your footrest, then maybe you might consider changing to racing ones. but i shall inform you that the rear brakes does not work as well as stock ones and you might not be able to brake on time, hence an accident might occur. now im using racing footrest for a few months now and from i've learnt, you'll need to learn to use your front brakes more often than the rear ones and learn how and when to use the engine brakes. engine braking is essential. the E braking you learnt in driving school does not work well in my opinion as you have a higher chance of skidding if not done properly and i dont think you can brake on time so to speak. i realise that engine braking is much faster in slowing your bike down. feel free to give your opinions too as well. we're all here to learn. im open. cheers :)

hmm i will go shops and look around for mirror =)

thanks for the advice!

ohh your one also ah? but illegal?

hmm i always check my bilndspot carefully so i guess should be ouhkay la =)

thanks for the advice!

and the illegal modified stock quite loud ah

:thumb:

too bad illegal,

but what they do with the pipe?

illegal lor. i dont know what my previous owner did to the pipe la. the hole is bigger (can fit 3 to 4 fingers depending on the size la). but now getting irritating. hahaha. if pipe not loud, it can be dangerous. drivers cannot HEAR you coming when you're trying to 'selit' HAHAHA.

Sandara KR 180910 - Present

http://pics.livejournal.com/luriahk90/pic/000720bq[/left]

Thks to the sparkies..

Domino fast throttle

Oversized disc brake

Yamaha racing footrest

Coverset

Mirrors

Rims - RM195.

Domino Fast Throttle - RM1++

Oversized Disc Brake - RM140

Yamaha Racing Footrest - RM320

Mirrors - Depending What Type Of Mirrors You Want. Those Rectangular Small Ones RM50

Coverset- In JB Hard To Find. There No X1R. Spore Will Be Expensive. :faint:

You can try contacting Lim Ah Wan... Hehehe.... It helps

Yeap Yeap Yeap. :thumb:

Watever is it, fast throttle is a must must.. Wrist strain when on high speed.. That's 100kmh to me..

Not Exactly A Must Though. During Jams Where You Need A Slow Moving Off Speed Quite Hard To Control The Throttle. Thats What I Feel. :angel:

Thks to the sparkies..

Domino fast throttle

Oversized disc brake

Yamaha racing footrest

Coverset

Mirrors

Sparkies? Some of the items are not needed. But its your bike. I would rather remain stock. :cool:

ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, we have a MINAH REMPIT IN THE HOUSE! hahaha. im looking for stock mirrors. going for all stock bike now :D

my advice is, dont change footrest until you're ready. later change racing footrest, anyhow corner, you end up kissing the tarmac. i know it looks nice and cool and bla bla but yea, adapt to stock state first. once you start scrapping your footrest, then maybe you might consider changing to racing ones. but i shall inform you that the rear brakes does not work as well as stock ones and you might not be able to brake on time, hence an accident might occur. now im using racing footrest for a few months now and from i've learnt, you'll need to learn to use your front brakes more often than the rear ones and learn how and when to use the engine brakes. engine braking is essential. the E braking you learnt in driving school does not work well in my opinion as you have a higher chance of skidding if not done properly and i dont think you can brake on time so to speak. i realise that engine braking is much faster in slowing your bike down. feel free to give your opinions too as well. we're all here to learn. im open. cheers :)

It has always been front brakes more than rear. 60/40 or 70/30. Hence why people usually change the front pads before they changed the rear. :angel:

If the brakes are done properly it should work fine on any type of footrest. Only problem with racing footrest is that the knob that your toe exerts force on to activate the rear brake is a tad too small. :cool:

Edited by duo

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..