SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha X-1r 135

blackflys

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sparkies? Some of the items are not needed. But its your bike. I would rather remain stock. :cool:

It has always been front brakes more than rear. 60/40 or 70/30. Hence why people usually change the front pads before they changed the rear. :angel:

If the brakes are done properly it should work fine on any type of footrest. Only problem with racing footrest is that the knob that your toe exerts force on to activate the rear brake is a tad too small. :cool:

true true. my gear lever knob also just fell on the road T.T Had it changed. now the lever damn irritating HAHAHAHA. DAMN HARD LA! WAH LAU

Sandara KR 180910 - Present

http://pics.livejournal.com/luriahk90/pic/000720bq[/left]

Hey guys. If change normal carb to SP carb, then there is not needed to put air filter?

What air filter???? Our bikes got air filter meh???

Shoya, on the track and beyond,

we will always follow your lines.

http://www.motovation-accessory.com.sg/images/article/20/sp_tadao.gif

Hey guys. If change normal carb to SP carb, then there is not needed to put air filter?
Woah. Racer in the house. :angel:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

hey guys jus asking. recently my dad got 12points but i helped him took the damage. so currently im left with 12pts. i'll be havin my cls2 tp in this coming oct. with 12demerit points still can take tp or not ah?

Isn't it suppose to be minimum of 18 pts.. U checked with the centre better..

Problems arise from advancement of technology - it causes unnecessary misunderstanding among us humans.

hihi. anyone here had change their side light to other colour?

Will tio tp de mah??

mine was previously red in colour. then i changed it to signal light and the red bulb goes to the front. so far so good :D signal light at the side nicer :D

change for what? STOCK LA BRO! hehehe

Sandara KR 180910 - Present

http://pics.livejournal.com/luriahk90/pic/000720bq[/left]

As what i've seen and heard form experience, the answer is no. But bare in mind that you need an aftermarket exhaust pipe, to put it in an easier way, more air in, more air out, stock pipe doesn't help. Then you'll need to tune/rejet your carb for it to perform better. Once its done, do note that your FC will drop drastically, bare in mind stock carb is 22mm and the SP carb is 28mm. :shades:

hey guys jus asking. recently my dad got 12points but i helped him took the damage. so currently im left with 12pts. i'll be havin my cls2 tp in this coming oct. with 12demerit points still can take tp or not ah?
If I am not wrong. If you have more than 8 points cannot take already. Do keep in mind that once you pass Class 2 you will be back to probation which means anything more than 13 is :faint: 13-12 = 1. You will have one point to play with. But very unlikely they will allow yo to take. :angel:

hihi. anyone here had change their side light to other colour?

Will tio tp de mah??

You are asking the obvious. Any other colour besides yellow or amber or white is not legal. Do it at your own risk. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

true true. my gear lever knob also just fell on the road T.T Had it changed. now the lever damn irritating HAHAHAHA. DAMN HARD LA! WAH LAU

haha , i suggest u put strong glue on the screw knob , than tighten it . it helps .

What air filter???? Our bikes got air filter meh???

i didnt know our bikes got air filter..hehe

haha , i suggest u put strong glue on the screw knob , than tighten it . it helps .

i didnt know our bikes got air filter..hehe

Hehehe.... That's why ah....

Shoya, on the track and beyond,

we will always follow your lines.

http://www.motovation-accessory.com.sg/images/article/20/sp_tadao.gif

Bros,

I wanna fix voltmeter and basket with leather cover on X1R. Any good place to see see look look? Has any X1R fix saddles before bor?

I seen a bike with the basket.. Doesn't look nice at all.. U can try!!

Problems arise from advancement of technology - it causes unnecessary misunderstanding among us humans.

Sbf have change a new outlook but I still prefer the old one cos this look more lag to me!

*- My Bike -*

June/08 - May/10 FW - Kawasaki 150.

June/10 - ?/?? FBE - X1R.

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh241/dollybadtz/IMG_1579edited.jpg

To Ride or To Drive?

illegal lor. i dont know what my previous owner did to the pipe la. the hole is bigger (can fit 3 to 4 fingers depending on the size la). but now getting irritating. hahaha. if pipe not loud, it can be dangerous. drivers cannot HEAR you coming when you're trying to 'selit' HAHAHA.

ahahaha why now irritating? but not bad uh i was shocked at first

nv seen b4

ya lor stock pipe too soft, dangerous...

Haha. bro. I uncle. Convenience matters more to me now. Hahahahaah. ^_^

It's more of not properly fitted.. Go holes at some corner..

If it's not an eyesore to u.. U can place ah..

But aiyoh, the holes.. What if ur mee goreng spills and start dripping.. Lolx..