SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha X-1r 135

blackflys

SMS Me Which Model & Shape. I Can Try Get It For You Cheaper By $20 to $30. I Said TRY Okay? Hehehe.

Dun Ask Me Why They Sell This Price Why They Sell That Price. Its Their Shop Mahh. Dia Punya Suka Lah! Hahaha. We As Buyers Must Be Smart To Source For The Cheapest Price.

I Can Find You 1st Hand BRT For Just $130. Duo Knows Where Too. Hahaha.

No, I wanted to know why is it the CDI cost that much.:faint:

Is BRT and Rextor same same but different? Lols

Same as in performance but different in brands:cheeky:

"We all have ability. The difference is how we use it."

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I wanted to know why is it the CDI cost that much.:faint:

Is BRT and Rextor same same but different? Lols

Same as in performance but different in brands:cheeky:

The CDI Costs That Much Because The Boss Very Greedy. As Simple As That. Which Shop Ahh? Come Share Share.

You Google For BRT & Rextor. See The Outlook. Which One Looks More Reliable? :)

He Getting Three. One For His Bike, The Others For His Dad's Phantom And The Aveo. :lol:

Lols. Nolah, If mass order you can get it cheaper right? But include installation and will it have the legal certificate?

Lols. Nolah, If mass order you can get it cheaper right? But include installation and will it have the legal certificate?

Pricing Wise I Cannot Guarantee Ahh. Get Me The Pipe Models You Wanna Buy. Once You Really Confirm & Have The Cash On Hand Then Ill Contact The Person & Let Him Quote The Price. If Cheaper, Good For You. :)

Installation? Can Install Yourself One Lah. So Easy & Yes It Will Have The Cert. Inspection You Will Have To Go Urself At $78.

The CDI Costs That Much Because The Boss Very Greedy. As Simple As That. Which Shop Ahh? Come Share Share.

You Google For BRT & Rextor. See The Outlook. Which One Looks More Reliable? :)

Try searching around lah. Lols. Outlook not important, but performance must be :thumb:

From your experience, which one you choose?

Beep Us Only If Have Free V Power. The Rest We Not Interested. Thanks For The Offer Anyway. :lol:

Wait till I taukay of SHELL. Patience alright

Try searching around lah. Lols. Outlook not important, but performance must be :thumb:

From your experience, which one you choose?

Wait till I taukay of SHELL. Patience alright

Rextor Adjustible Will Do. $150.

Me & Duo Shall Wait Till That Day Then. You Say One Ahh!

Pricing Wise I Cannot Guarantee Ahh. Get Me The Pipe Models You Wanna Buy. Once You Really Confirm & Have The Cash On Hand Then Ill Contact The Person & Let Him Quote The Price. If Cheaper, Good For You. :)

Installation? Can Install Yourself One Lah. So Easy & Yes It Will Have The Cert. Inspection You Will Have To Go Urself At $78.

Lols. Guess must wait. I got no Cash in hand. I want the Titan. Tri-Oval

Nope. Whats that?

The Pipe Is Damn Long. But Its Not Waterproof. The Brand Is Yoshi. There Is Tri Oval & Round Cone Right? This One The Shape Is Rectangle. There's Titanium Blue Or Just Plain. But This One White Colour. Wanna See The Pic?

http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp216/drpsycho27/07082010001.jpg

The Pipe Is Damn Long. But Its Not Waterproof. The Brand Is Yoshi. There Is Tri Oval & Round Cone Right? This One The Shape Is Rectangle. There's Titanium Blue Or Just Plain. But This One White Colour. Wanna See The Pic?

http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp216/drpsycho27/07082010001.jpg

:lol: How much is that? Lols

Aku Jotos Jugak Budak Ni. Simple English & Ure Making It Sound So Confusing. Hahahaha.

Its SINGAPORE DOLLARS 220 To 250. Convert To Msia Money Then Pay.

Hahaha. Sorry lah Abang pandai. :lol:

I need see how it fits in a X1-r. Any volunteers?

Thanks Dude. :)

You Got It On Your KR? Which Koso Model?

Im Referring To This.

yup same exact meter but the not so good thing is i cant put the temperature cos sensor not same size

actually a frn of mine alr installed this meter into his x1r but not swee swee fitting only but nice la

haha

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/169070_166908210023513_100001130051729_373072_976194_n.jpg