SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha X-1r 135

blackflys

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey! ayioo so many to read! lol.. afiq talking about cdi and pipes right? about the pipe can adal change too..and afiq? we buy together mana la tahu can get discount from the person lol!..how you want? and wan adal got bad news seh *sigh* :( ..

Adal wat bad news??

Afiq, tot buying together?? Adal join us, save money den we buy it ard dec..

I'm sure got shops on offer by then..

Best, may get discount.. Bulk buying!!

Problems arise from advancement of technology - it causes unnecessary misunderstanding among us humans.

yup same exact meter but the not so good thing is i cant put the temperature cos sensor not same size

actually a frn of mine alr installed this meter into his x1r but not swee swee fitting only but nice la

haha

Take picture post it here?

"We all have ability. The difference is how we use it."

Adal wat bad news??

Yea. Maybe if we buy together then Wan to give special discount:cheeky:

Adal wat bad news??

no laa my piston calar! :( have to save money again.. waaa must work all out sehh like this? nov going bali.. than dec buying pipe..than now got new prob.. piston calar laa pulakkkk! adoi!..but nvm just save money..ok ok going to sleep alrdy..night2..btw how much is one piston wan? hahah if adal change the piston it comes with the ring also ehh? like in a set?

Everything Has It's End

How you know your piston calar?

ohh adal went jb just now..? and i said abg setting lari.. than he check my air box KNN m1 con me sehh! rxz one or wht laa im not so sure which air box they use than give me and thts why bobok he said tht the lobang so big! so ya he check..thn ok alrdy whn he throttle sangkut2.. he check my carb.. something wrong with the pin .. thn i dnt know he go open my engine! waalaaaa! PISTON CALAR! :( i even saw it sehh the damage.:( so need to collect money than change new piston and piston ring..

Everything Has It's End

ohh adal went jb just now..? and i said abg setting lari.. than he check my air box KNN m1 con me sehh! rxz one or wht laa im not so sure which air box they use than give me and thts why bobok he said tht the lobang so big! so ya he check..thn ok alrdy whn he throttle sangkut2.. he check my carb.. something wrong with the pin .. thn i dnt know he go open my engine! waalaaaa! PISTON CALAR! :( i even saw it sehh the damage.:( so need to collect money than change new piston and piston ring..

:faint: Then change asap, if not :dot:

Adal wat bad news??

Zack83, you organise the next outing okays?

We go makan or something. Ask the new member along

no laa my piston calar! :( have to save money again.. waaa must work all out sehh like this? nov going bali.. than dec buying pipe..than now got new prob.. piston calar laa pulakkkk! adoi!..but nvm just save money..ok ok going to sleep alrdy..night2..btw how much is one piston wan? hahah if adal change the piston it comes with the ring also ehh? like in a set?
Each sold separately. Its not that expensive. :cool:

Zack83, you organise the next outing okays?

We go makan or something. Ask the new member along

Got buffet? :angel:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

I HAVE A DEAL FOR YOU X1-R RIDERS HERE.

ANY OF YOU HERE KEEN TO GET THE

KOSO DIGITAL METER FOR YOUR BIKE?

I KNOW IT IS MEANT FOR SPARK ONLY.

BUT I MANAGED TO CONVINCE ONE BIKESHOP AT JB

TO TRY INSTALLING IT ON X1R.

HE IS WILLING TO DO IT

BUT AT A PRICE.

W*** Y*P IS SELLING FOR $250.

UN*Q*E IS SELLING FOR $205.

BOTH WITH INSTALLATION

BUT FOR SPARK ONLY.

I DON'T THINK THEY CAN DO IT FOR X1R.

EVEN IF THEY ARE WILLING TO DO IT

IT WILL COST A HOLE IN YOU WALLET.

FOR MY DEAL

IT WILL COST YOU AROUND $220 TO $250.

PAY TO SHOP DIRECT.

I WONT BE MAKING ANY PROFIT.

AS THE SHOP HAS YET TO TRY DOING IT

THEY CANNOT SET AN EXACT PRICE YET.

100% CAN FIT & WORK NICELY.

MY SUGGESTION IS ONE OF YOU DO FIRST

THEN SHOW THE REST

SO THE REST HAVE A ROUGH IDEA HOW IT WILL LOOK LIKE.

ANYONE HERE WANNA BE THE FIRST TO TRY?

YOU WILL BE THE FIRST X1R RIDER

TO INSTALL THE KOSO DIGITAL METER ON YOUR BIKE.

JORDAN?

WANNA DO ANOT?

IF YOU SAY YES

ILL ASK THEM TO DO FOR YOU FIRST.

:cool:

hahah i may or may not change ar, got some weird weird idea to mod the bike agn,

plus mayb changing bike also hahaha. so still under consideration,

but if wanna do i got ready cash already :angel:

Cagiva planet fq9790h

Yamaha x1R FBD5132A

Yamaha x1R FBG***E

yup same exact meter but the not so good thing is i cant put the temperature cos sensor not same size

actually a frn of mine alr installed this meter into his x1r but not swee swee fitting only but nice la

haha

How Come The Fitting Not Swee? How Was It Installed? Which Shop Do For You? Upload Some Pictures Please?

Adal wat bad news??

LAMA PE DECEMBER!! Hahaha.

Told You Not To Go Kok Seng. Summore You Left Your Bike There & Went Sumwhere Else Right? What Makes You Think The Piston He Showed You Was Urs Anyway? JENG JENG JENG!!!!

hahah i may or may not change ar, got some weird weird idea to mod the bike agn,

plus mayb changing bike also hahaha. so still under consideration,

but if wanna do i got ready cash already :angel:

You & Your Weird & Sumtimes Impossible Ideas. :faint:

I HAVE A DEAL FOR YOU X1-R RIDERS HERE.

ANY OF YOU HERE KEEN TO GET THE

KOSO DIGITAL METER FOR YOUR BIKE?

I KNOW IT IS MEANT FOR SPARK ONLY.

BUT I MANAGED TO CONVINCE ONE BIKESHOP AT JB

TO TRY INSTALLING IT ON X1R.

HE IS WILLING TO DO IT

BUT AT A PRICE.

W*** Y*P IS SELLING FOR $250.

UN*Q*E IS SELLING FOR $205.

BOTH WITH INSTALLATION

BUT FOR SPARK ONLY.

I DON'T THINK THEY CAN DO IT FOR X1R.

EVEN IF THEY ARE WILLING TO DO IT

IT WILL COST A HOLE IN YOU WALLET.

FOR MY DEAL

IT WILL COST YOU AROUND $220 TO $250.

PAY TO SHOP DIRECT.

I WONT BE MAKING ANY PROFIT.

AS THE SHOP HAS YET TO TRY DOING IT

THEY CANNOT SET AN EXACT PRICE YET.

100% CAN FIT & WORK NICELY.

MY SUGGESTION IS ONE OF YOU DO FIRST

THEN SHOW THE REST

SO THE REST HAVE A ROUGH IDEA HOW IT WILL LOOK LIKE.

ANYONE HERE WANNA BE THE FIRST TO TRY?

YOU WILL BE THE FIRST X1R RIDER

TO INSTALL THE KOSO DIGITAL METER ON YOUR BIKE.

JORDAN?

WANNA DO ANOT?

IF YOU SAY YES

ILL ASK THEM TO DO FOR YOU FIRST.

:cool:

interested bro. I am willing to be the another X1R warrior to go up battlefield first. But Will the jb shop do swee swee? seal up any misfitting lobang to prevent water seepage etc? I do not mind pay abit more to ensure a good job done. Anyway now yoshi pipe how muchie?

^_^

How Come The Fitting Not Swee? How Was It Installed? Which Shop Do For You? Upload Some Pictures Please?

LAMA PE DECEMBER!! Hahaha.

Told You Not To Go Kok Seng. Summore You Left Your Bike There & Went Sumwhere Else Right? What Makes You Think The Piston He Showed You Was Urs Anyway? JENG JENG JENG!!!!

You & Your Weird & Sumtimes Impossible Ideas. :faint:

lol im looking for some good shop in jb to do servicing all lei,

aiya my ideas if possible sure damn nice one lo,

the handle bar idea possible but downside will weaken structure,

may try if not got other thing also ma hahaha.

next time must find fairring for x1R :angel:

Cagiva planet fq9790h

Yamaha x1R FBD5132A

Yamaha x1R FBG***E

interested bro. I am willing to be the another X1R warrior to go up battlefield first. But Will the jb shop do swee swee? seal up any misfitting lobang to prevent water seepage etc? I do not mind pay abit more to ensure a good job done. Anyway now yoshi pipe how muchie?

^_^

Maybe You Wanna Follow Me Meet Up With The Boss Then We Discuss Further On How He Can Really Ensure Everything Goes Fine Because He Needs To Get His Hands On An X1R First Then He Can Do The Measurements Everything. At The Time I Was Asking Him, There Only Got Spark. So He Can Only Estimate Here & There. :lol:

Cheapest Pipe For Yoshimura Now Is The Round Cone Stainless Steel. $550 Only.

Most Expensive & Nicest Will Be Tri Oval Titanium Blue Lorr. $850. Those Prices Are What Motoworld, Wingyap & Unique Selling. :)

lol im looking for some good shop in jb to do servicing all lei,

aiya my ideas if possible sure damn nice one lo,

the handle bar idea possible but downside will weaken structure,

may try if not got other thing also ma hahaha.

next time must find fairring for x1R :angel:

Go To Your Jin Fong Lorr. The Guy Selling Fruits One. :lol:

The Handlebar Idea? :faint: Hakim Told Me About It. Your Bike The Handlebar Already Naked. Then Wanna Bend Summore. No Need Handlebar Ahh. Better. Just Change Your Footrest, Then Pipe, Then Do Swee Paintjob. Shud Be Enough Already.

Go To Your Jin Fong Lorr. The Guy Selling Fruits One. :lol:

The Handlebar Idea? :faint: Hakim Told Me About It. Your Bike The Handlebar Already Naked. Then Wanna Bend Summore. No Need Handlebar Ahh. Better. Just Change Your Footrest, Then Pipe, Then Do Swee Paintjob. Shud Be Enough Already.

Let him be. Racers always like to bend handlebars. Got see any of us bend our handlebars? :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

Maybe You Wanna Follow Me Meet Up With The Boss Then We Discuss Further On How He Can Really Ensure Everything Goes Fine Because He Needs To Get His Hands On An X1R First Then He Can Do The Measurements Everything. At The Time I Was Asking Him, There Only Got Spark. So He Can Only Estimate Here & There. :lol:

Cheapest Pipe For Yoshimura Now Is The Round Cone Stainless Steel. $550 Only.

Most Expensive & Nicest Will Be Tri Oval Titanium Blue Lorr. $850. Those Prices Are What Motoworld, Wingyap & Unique Selling. :)

Okie onz! My number 98329600. May i confirm that your price stated for the 220 TO 250 is in SGD? if the rate is 2.30. I pay the boss in 110RM, is it?

Okie onz! My number 98329600. May i confirm that your price stated for the 220 TO 250 is in SGD? if the rate is 2.30. I pay the boss in 110RM, is it?

Hahaha! Read Properly Leh Bro. Its $220 To $250. Singapore Dollars. The Meter Plus The Fabrication Will Cost You Around RM500 At Least. The Digital Meter Already Cost You RM380. The Rest Will Be For The Fabrication Of The Meter Holder. :)