SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha Spark135

Man V.1

how come ??? try install your stock cdi back dan c got difference anot .....
Fact. 99% of the time its user error. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FTW

• duo

• eddictive

• Lim Ah Wan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

facing the same situation bro..i changed to rextor cdi too..what i was told by friends and mechanics, its what so called 'api' is more thn the normal stock cdi..not so sure how to explain bro..but its a racing cdi, theres this word 'racing', so yeahh..but it also depends on the mechanic's settings to your bike(carb) and the cdi..

This page number .. power ley .. Lol
I know of someone here with this plate number plus a 0 at the end. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

ite woodlands headman arh tat guy??
Bazzinga! :cool:

KRGT-1

Hi,

What is strange is why did you install a Rextor CDI. Yes is might be a 'racing CDI but you do not gain much by installing the CDI. All the CDI can do is adjust your timing and Throttle Positioning Sensor (TPS).

So yes if you have install the Rextor CDI and the timing is to advanced you will have a hard time starting the bike same as if the timing is to retarded you will also have difficulty starting the bike.

Hope this helps