[Group] SBF Yamaha Spark135

Man V.1

woooooooooooooooooooooo naise...........................
o_O

Wak marah nampak.... Hehehehe

Tak marah Tok. Sayang. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

• Replies 27.4k

• FTW

• duo

• eddictive

• Lim Ah Wan

I would love to retaliate. But I've been made aware of my fanatical ways. So... Tak apa laa kan.. Happy-foruming laa kan...

Now this is how an A.M should behave. Heh.

BoThug Best Friend Lai Liao

Siapalah kita kan?

wa caya sama lu bro..

Eh , tak apa laa kan.. Happy-foruming ...

Happy ok, as long no emo-emo.

hey bros!!

thanks for all of your honest comments.

appreciate it lots..

hahaha..

i'm just curious bout my mods.

tat's all..

tat's why i came here to ask around.

once again thanks alot guys!!

Curious about your mods? Explains alot. Your welcome, come to the outings if you wanna learn tons more.

Wah Lacer announce he changing to Ducati soon... Haiz, non related sia his post... But what to do right??? Its their finger... Hehehe, by the way good noon people...

Shoya, on the track and beyond,

we will always follow your lines.

http://www.motovation-accessory.com.sg/images/article/20/sp_tadao.gif

Wah Lacer announce he changing to Ducati soon... Haiz, non related sia his post... But what to do right??? Its their finger... Hehehe, by the way good noon people...
I see it all the time. He is probably getting it coz can have more backfires. :cool: Edited by duo

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

afternoon to all bro.. i would like to change my rear spocket to a lesser teeth so that so i can travel long distance.. so how many teeth for the spocket i should get? and also do i need to change the front spocket too?i using the stock spockers..

thx..

afternoon to all bro.. i would like to change my rear spocket to a lesser teeth so that so i can travel long distance.. so how many teeth for the spocket i should get? and also do i need to change the front spocket too?i using the stock spockers..

thx..

You mean our bike cannot travel long distance? But its a transport bike. :cool:

KRGT-1

I see it all the time. He is probably getting it coz can have more backfires. :cool:

he's getting the plastic basket in jb.. i tink its for the ducati lah bros..:cool:

thx..

15:37. Works fine for me.

15:37 works fine for me too. heh.