SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kruzer Slacks in Malacca

isaac chan

Originally posted by WiLL56@Oct 27 2006, 03:08 PM

Sorry guys and gals, I have to pull out of this trip due to an accident. Hope u all take more pictures so I can also enjoy the nice scenary. Ride safe!

ya i oso saw a dented ducati @ rosli's

anyway take care and recovery well

14feb2007 till now -- fz1000s

finally.. i switched to YAMAHA

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by maxxmadness aka 35@Oct 29 2006, 10:45 PM

and not forgetting the stories and guest appearance of the famous NACHO aka hard nipples

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=3259142.jpg

wahahahhahaha..

handsome~!!

Originally posted by luvpuzzle@Oct 30 2006, 02:10 AM

yeah reali great trip!

get to see a side of melaka we dun often get to see

i had fun all the 2 days, thanks for organising!!!

heez.. and for a moment i reali thot issac gona bring us up to KL :p

Trip too short .. not normal .. so trying to clock more mileage! :)

For those who are wondering what actually happen ...in the midst of trying to escape from the rain, I took the wrong turn at Simpang Ampat and headed north! So we had to turn back at Pedas-Linggi. But hey! We clocked another 60km!

maxxmadness aka 35 sms me and said it rained all the way back. So it could be a blessing in disguise I reckon as our delays avioded us from getting caught in the rain.

have bike will travel . . . . .

www.kruzer.sg

"But hey! We clocked another 60km!"

-.-"

:D

A great trip alright.

The rain at D-Paradise was a little bit of a spoiler but it's not everyday we get to eat strange, really (reaaaaaaaaaally) sour fruits, stroke panicked rabbits, do a tribal BAA-BAA-BAA-BAA dance...

Having the skies do a only-for-Kruzers-special-effects Halloween dinner complete with lightning, fast-gathering clouds.. minus the rain. Impressive. Doing scrambler stunts on a sportsbike, flying through the air over humps on trunk roads...

Ah... shall end it all with... etc etc.

It was fun! Thanks to all.. :)

"You float like a feather.. In a beautiful world.."

I was only concerned about the VMax fuel running out going the extra 60km.... and he ALMOST made it!!!!! The last drop was just at the entrance to the R&R! ... the VMax maxed it out to the last drop! So the sweeping shadow saves the day by donating 20ml of fuel for the VMax to reach the fueling station.

On the Halloween dinner .. got to thank Jocelyne, Cy, Frederick and Kenny for the preparation and setup! Kruzer brings you another experience .. .wherever we go! I think the whistling sparklers was a good end to the dinner. Of course not forgetting the blast we had with almost 30 bottles of Heinneken! Thanks guys for a good company and time!

Thanks to all that help mark in the absence of the appointed markers. We hope you enjoyed the experience of being part of the team. This is part of our objective on sharing knowledge and experience.

See you guys soon on our trips again! Cheers!

www.kruzer.sg

Originally posted by isaac chan+Oct 30 2006, 02:13 PM-->
QUOTE (isaac chan @ Oct 30 2006, 02:13 PM)
I was only concerned about the VMax fuel running out going the extra 60km.... and he ALMOST made it!!!!! The last drop was just at the entrance to the R&R! ... the VMax maxed it out to the last drop! So the sweeping shadow saves the day by donating 20ml of fuel for the VMax to reach the fueling station.

On the Halloween dinner .. got to thank Jocelyne, Cy, Frederick and Kenny for the preparation and setup! Kruzer brings you another experience .. .wherever we go! I think the whistling sparklers was a good end to the dinner. Of course not forgetting the blast we had with almost 30 bottles of Heinneken! Thanks guys for a good company and time!

Thanks to all that help mark in the absence of the appointed markers. We hope you enjoyed the experience of being part of the team. This is part of our objective on sharing knowledge and experience.

See you guys soon on our trips again! Cheers! [/b]

Yeah, he almost made it. His bike did a "Need Fuel" dance just at the entrance of the highway exit!

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

Originally posted by isaac chan@Oct 30 2006, 02:16 PM

By the way, Kruzer had to make some calls to ensure no haze during this trip, addressing luvpuzzle's concerns. We also called for the Halloween special effects during the dinner.

heh heh :lovestruck:

14feb2007 till now -- fz1000s

finally.. i switched to YAMAHA

Originally posted by nights@Oct 30 2006, 03:57 PM

And not forgetting our environmental friendly greenie ninja a home for the insects and other arthropods which marked the history of how human eco product has shaped insect history. :lol:

and that is how we miss our heinekens! f**kin' insects raping ma ride. :nono:

Ventura Puig Keiti Bagster Motovation Akrapovic BMC Pazzo GPR RaceShield Brembo Bridgestone EBC

Arai AGV Alpinestar Dainese Sidi Coolmax

Originally posted by GerardSantaCruz@Oct 30 2006, 05:02 PM

and that is how we miss our heinekens! f**kin' insects raping ma ride. :nono:

whimp! you went back early! you should have joined us making a scene! I did advice them to take down our banner ... bad impression!!!!

www.kruzer.sg

Originally posted by gohjohan@Oct 30 2006, 03:00 PM

The lightshow was indeed interesting. We almost had to standby by eating and running for cover at the same time.

Nothing beats the part when the last plate of the chicken in the Maryland finally arrived. Just as I was cutting my first slice of the meat, some droplets of unknown liquid landed on my hand, I had almost wanted to rush for shelter with the plate of food shouting to myself "sh*t! its raining!" which in facts was just lime juice squeeze out by William’s mama. :lol:

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

Originally posted by isaac chan@Oct 30 2006, 02:16 PM

By the way, Kruzer had to make some calls to ensure no haze during this trip, addressing luvpuzzle's concerns. We also called for the Halloween special effects during the dinner.

isaac...u must get the full refund for the no show of the melaka river monster....

at least we had the melaka hard nipple monster.....prosit!!!!

...home is where the front of my wheel is. - striking viking

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2066/2077175805_ba8dd2dcfa_m.jpg http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2074/2077981830_a5948902e2_m.jpg

Originally posted by isaac chan@Oct 30 2006, 02:13 PM

Wooaah, hey, just woke-up...

Yeah man, with this extra 60km this is the first time run 20 clicks on the highway with speed under 90Km/h ... with all the small cars over-take me.

And when I saw sign of R&R in 500m, I was so happy so I speed a bit more where I wasted the last drop of the petrol left.

Thanks to the extra 60km, now I know the maximum distance I can reach with full tank!! Its only 120 miles !!

Anyway, was a nice trip and nice dinner surprise, thanks. Got slack enough there.

VT250Z / Steed 400 / Dragstar 400 /Shadow 400 / VMax 1200

1992 -----1996--------1999-----------2003-----------2006 ..|

//ameblo.jp/grassmere

Originally posted by grassmere@Oct 31 2006, 12:27 AM

btw, was Frederick made his way back to Singapore ??

heheheh ... he decided to head back via Woodlands Checkpoint ... intentionally or not ... for him to know and for us to find out! :)

www.kruzer.sg