SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha Diversion 900

Palary

Originally posted by SiLvErGhOsT@May 23 2006, 07:23 PM

How was the bike after servicing the starter motor. :bounce: how much you spent in total.

SPC Towing : S$20

Starter Motor : S$110 (carbon replacement only)

:D :D :D

Apr '99 - Sept '00 (Yamaha WR200)

Dec '00 - Jul '03 (Honda CB400 Version S)

Jul '03 - 5 June '06 (Yamaha XJ900S Diversion)

10 May '06 - Current (2004 Yamaha FJR1300ABS)

29 Aug '07 - Current (Suzuki Swift Sports-Mega)

04 Feb '09 - Current (2009 Honda City LX i-Vtec)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/Casper4XXX/SBFSignatureIV.jpg

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Custom

• SiLvErGhOsT

• mctan

• Heyrul77

Originally posted by SiLvErGhOsT@May 23 2006, 07:23 PM

Hi Custom,

This Friday got CCC... :hungry:

Swift,

It worth the investment on that Oxtar Boots (infinity) safe some money for it..!

How was the bike after servicing the starter motor. :bounce: how much you spent in total.

Silverghost...o_O

For me, always have ccc... either 2020 or 4040. If along, 2020. :smile:

生命的å¯æ‚²åœ¨æ–¼å®ƒä¸èƒ½é‡ä¾†ï¼Œ

å¯å–œçš„是它ä¸éœ€è¦é‡ä¾†.

Hi guys,

How about supper this friday..CCC as usual meet at 'GP petronas' or the "shell opposite former tang dynasty"~ 2nd link supper, talk co=k pump petrol and return...o_O

Those who was unable to turn up for the last TC session due to work, rain and etc:

Silverghost...o_O

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

ThE SpIrIt StIlL LiVeS On "Diversion XJ9s"

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

Date: 26 May 2006

Time: 2130hrs - 2200hrs

Meeting place: GP petronas

Subject: CCC + TCSS

1. SilverGhost

2. Custom

Start the ball rolling... :smile:

å¯å–œçš„是它ä¸éœ€è¦é‡ä¾†.

Guest cheeko
Originally posted by SiLvErGhOsT@May 24 2006, 06:00 PM

Hi guys,

How about supper this friday..CCC as usual meet at 'GP petronas' or the "shell opposite former tang dynasty"~ 2nd link supper, talk co=k pump petrol and return...o_O

Those who was unable to turn up for the last TC session due to work, rain and etc:

Silverghost...o_O

:smile: i'm interested, but only scare jam like fook at 2nd link. Last week Custom & i kena jam till almost 12am at 2nd link ...... :mad: This week b4 going in must check the webcam liao..... o_O

2nd link webcam

Originally posted by Swift@May 25 2006, 03:13 PM

Sorry can't join you guys tonite...got to work late...

it is tmr night... u work until wrong date liao... :cheeky:

å¯å–œçš„是它ä¸éœ€è¦é‡ä¾†.

Originally posted by kevin@May 26 2006, 03:24 AM

With belly pan

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Hi Kelvin,

It look sporty wif belly pan... Nice..!

By the way where is tat place? Seems lk somewhere near kampong2 area..good scenary..

Casper,

I'm still waiting for ur w/shield. Dun worry...and dun rush.. i'll wait patiently. Most important thing is tat u could sell ur little divvy at the price tat you wan..

To all,

I noticed tat my fork oil seal is leaking and some of the oil start to come out frm the fork. Do u guys have any good shop tp recommend? Wat oil seal shd i use? currently i ask Sanfu and he coat me S$20 for each oil oil seal fork. And my rubber attached to the fork also had worn off, think because of this the oil leak. By the way how much is the new rubber cost?

Take a look at my bike pic... juz wondering can the crashbar hit the road when doing cornering... cos my crashbar is abit too big.. Sometimes when i do cornering i abit scared2 and afraid tat the bar would touch the raod and thus fall. However, i went to SK and ask and he told me tat the crashbar wont touch the road first before our footrest. Isit true? I'm nt the one who gila corner but at times juz feel scared when wanna try cornering.. Advised pls...

*Live Each Day As If It Was Your Last And You Will Find Each Day Worth Living For*

Originally posted by Heyrul^77@May 26 2006, 01:10 PM

To all,

I noticed tat my fork oil seal is leaking and some of the oil start to come out frm the fork. Do u guys have any good shop tp recommend? Wat oil seal shd i use? currently i ask Sanfu and he coat me S$20 for each oil oil seal fork. And my rubber attached to the fork also had worn off, think because of this the oil leak. By the way how much is the new rubber cost?

Take a look at my bike pic... juz wondering can the crashbar hit the road when doing cornering... cos my crashbar is abit too big.. Sometimes when i do cornering i abit scared2 and afraid tat the bar would touch the raod and thus fall. However, i went to SK and ask and he told me tat the crashbar wont touch the road first before our footrest. Isit true? I'm nt the one who gila corner but at times juz feel scared when wanna try cornering.. Advised pls...

Hiya,

Fork seal can check the price at HL or automachy 1st b4 u ask motorshop to quote.

U will be in for superise... :smile:

U should have seem my cash bar... b4 u comment on yours.. :cheeky:

try this... stop ur bike in a stand still.

tilt it dwn until e crash bar or others parts till almost touch the ground.

Tat is how much u can tilt.

Please do it with another friend so tat anything goes wrong, u can have someone to back u up. :cheeky:

å¯å–œçš„是它ä¸éœ€è¦é‡ä¾†.

Take a look at my bike pic... juz wondering can the crashbar hit the road when doing cornering... cos my crashbar is abit too big.. I'm nt the one who gila corner but at times juz feel scared when wanna try cornering.. Advised pls...

Hi Bro,

Crash bar OR!! so called engine guard~your's is very,very high above the cloud- I don't know whether your crash bar will SCRAPE the tarmac....or NOT- BUT!!!

THE VERY HIGH CHANCES ARE THAT, YOU WILL SCRAPE YOUR sides of your CENTER STAND FIRST!!! before other parts come in contact with the road. he,he,heee!!! :giddy:

Because I know why..? First I don't play corners - but~ I scrape center stand at corners.... he,he,heee! :smile:

Have Fun!!!

Silverghost...o_O

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

Originally posted by Rikk@May 26 2006, 07:10 PM

TP handle bar like bery shiok... but have to change the brake hose, clutch cable as well right?

Hi Rikk,

Just change the brake hose will do!!! the the clucth cable can be rerouted- TP bar can buy from HL ....the other high handle(equlant to TP handle bar but cheaper about $60/-) which I'm using from automachinary verdun road behind mustafa centre.

Silverghost...o_O

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

Originally posted by SiLvErGhOsT@May 26 2006, 07:22 PM

First I don't play corners - but~ I scrape center stand at corners....

Don't play but kup corners.. :cheeky:

kup until sparks come off :giddy:

å¯å–œçš„是它ä¸éœ€è¦é‡ä¾†.

Hi Heyrul^77......

It seems that u r facing one problem to another...!Have you visited GO PA as mentioned...? o_OWhy don't you take the day off and visit GO PA and do all the necessary(s)....If you want another good service maybe you can try SPC.They do service bikes and the prices is very affordable :thumb: So Bro, hopefully after u have done your necessary(s) we hope to deliver good news...ok...!:faint:

Casper,

I'm still waiting for ur w/shield. Dun worry...and dun rush.. i'll wait patiently. Most important thing is tat u could sell ur little divvy at the price tat you wan..

To all,

Sorry bro, my divvy sold direct to buyer. The windshield will go wif the bike. Looks like you gotta order from biketech21 (along dunlop street) and wait ages for it. :cheeky:

I changed my front fork seals and dust cover, together with fork oil (medium grade - SAE 10 I think) at Gopa b4. Costed around $130 for all.

Originally posted by haroze@May 26 2006, 10:26 PM

Hi Heyrul^77......

It seems that u r facing one problem to another...!Have you visited GO PA as mentioned...? o_OWhy don't you take the day off and visit GO PA and do all the necessary(s)....If you want another good service maybe you can try SPC.They do service bikes and the prices is very affordable :thumb: So Bro, hopefully after u have done your necessary(s) we hope to deliver good news...ok...!:faint:

Yeah man! :cheer: Either Gopa or SPC will do.

I swear that I'll never visit EB ever again! Haha...very dishonest the way they do biz! :nono: Talked kork and lotsa of bullshit! :argue: Think we're amatuer riders who jus got our bikes!

Hi guys,

Firstly thanks for the advised.. I will try and ask HL first on the 6 june as i'm going for my servicing.

Rikk,

When I buy my bike it come with high handle bar but however, I feel tat the handle is abit too in and i'm nt use to it.. Very the "kejong type" and nt easy to control. At times like cramp like tat, but its high.. I den wen to HL and ask them for TP handle bar. The uncle "Old man wif white hair" frm HL offer me TP handle bar for S$50 (include Installation) but however, I told him tat i will fix it myself as it is an easy fixing.. He wanna sell me S$30(self fix) and i bargain till S$20. The handle need to be drill a small hole for ur switch button to fit to it. I duno if i gt it cheaper than silverghost or maybe its a reject item wan...haha!~ So far after using it, i feel more comfy and easy to control. Try and ask the uncle if u go to HL.. Bargain jialat2.. hehe!

Casper,

Its ok, maybe its nt my luck to get ur w/shield. Any idea the one at motorworld which cost S$180 worth buying or shd i proceed to biketech21 and order and wait for months...?

Haroze,

I have not visit Go Pa yet. May drop by during off day this week to ask for the repair cost price. However, will consult HL first during my appointment. Thanks..

Custom,

Can u show us ur buke pic?

*Live Each Day As If It Was Your Last And You Will Find Each Day Worth Living For*

Originally posted by Heyrul^77@May 27 2006, 12:28 PM

Hi guys,

Firstly thanks for the advised.. I will try and ask HL first on the 6 june as i'm going for my servicing.

Rikk,

When I buy my bike it come with high handle bar but however, I feel tat the handle is abit too in and i'm nt use to it.. Very the "kejong type" and nt easy to control. At times like cramp like tat, but its high.. I den wen to HL and ask them for TP handle bar. The uncle "Old man wif white hair" frm HL offer me TP handle bar for S$50 (include Installation) but however, I told him tat i will fix it myself as it is an easy fixing.. He wanna sell me S$30(self fix) and i bargain till S$20. The handle need to be drill a small hole for ur switch button to fit to it. I duno if i gt it cheaper than silverghost or maybe its a reject item wan...haha!~ So far after using it, i feel more comfy and easy to control. Try and ask the uncle if u go to HL.. Bargain jialat2.. hehe!

Casper,

Its ok, maybe its nt my luck to get ur w/shield. Any idea the one at motorworld which cost S$180 worth buying or shd i proceed to biketech21 and order and wait for months...?

Haroze,

I have not visit Go Pa yet. May drop by during off day this week to ask for the repair cost price. However, will consult HL first during my appointment. Thanks..

Custom,

Hi heyrul^77,

thanks for the advise.. mine is using the handle bar riser.. its ok for me but not so comfortable.. anyway tp handle bar is cheap according to what u say.. but i think i have to change my brake hose like what SG advise..

if i just change to normal brake hose but longer wans anyone has an idea how much?

Guys,

I bought my riding jacket liao...

Its a Kominie brand.. Motorworld having promo yday wen i do my window shopping. Actual price is S$250 but promo for S$99. I than bargain again till S$95. My bro told me its a good buy eventhoug it is nt waterproof. Some of the RS taichi selling at S$150 actually price is S$300. They told me they wanna clear stock. The motorworld shop tat i wen to is nt at Kaki Bukit wan and there is one sub-shop for motorworld near Tekka just beside Tong Aik. If u guys interested do check it out cos its while stock last..

It come wif amour on shoulder, elbow, back padding and breast padding too..

See attached...

Originally posted by Heyrul^77@May 27 2006, 12:28 PM

Custom,

Prefer u see live.. :smile:

My is also blue... :smile:

å¯å–œçš„是它ä¸éœ€è¦é‡ä¾†.