SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha Diversion 900

Palary

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Custom

• SiLvErGhOsT

• mctan

• Heyrul77

Originally posted by vtec666@Nov 13 2006, 03:16 PM

SO Bats can Fill up his stocks at Both Panniers plus Top Box plus Side Addition Carts to Stock up .... Only End up TAX ..... ha ha :cheeky:

I think all of u r wrong, even the Starhub box not enough for me n my wife. I was suggesting to my wife, how about taking out the "Diversion 900" sticker from my bike and paste it on a 20 ft container. It would be just nice for my stuff, we can call it "Divertainer", mmmmm how about that.

:thumb:

XJ900s Diversion

I think Divertanker better lar... :offtopic: :faint:

vtec,

chicken rice ball i've tasted is at Jonker street, at the roadside where my research tells me it is the orginal one.. I not like u so rich can go shopping center eat chicken rice.. :cheeky:

the basic of been a rider is to enjoy riding, which include riding in the rain.

looking at the forcaste, we'll be aspecting rains joining us so let's face it and enjoy the cold water n breeze kissing us rather than worry and pray hard it won't come. :smile:

:goodluck:

生命的å¯æ‚²åœ¨æ–¼å®ƒä¸èƒ½é‡ä¾†ï¼Œ

å¯å–œçš„是它ä¸éœ€è¦é‡ä¾†.

Guys,

Juz nw in the morning while riding to werk i met the Silver divvy again along PIE towards CTE. I followed him frm behind thru out till CTE and when I overtook him, I horn at him and wave my hand but he look stun. Haha, tot of making friends but he seems like giving me the same respond when i saw him at AMK junction. I strongly believed that he is staying at AMK area as i saw his bike before.

Maybe he is too paiseh or thinking that I so action type of person. He is in his 50s if I am not wrong. Well, i become scare to wave at him again if i were to met him one more time. Scare lah...! Skali he stop me tot tat i wanna find trouble with him lagi jialat!

Hehe... He is riding a Silver stock divvy with FX plate.

Anyone ever met him before?

*Live Each Day As If It Was Your Last And You Will Find Each Day Worth Living For*

Originally posted by mctan@Nov 13 2006, 04:15 PM

maybe should include weather for Malacca, if there is any... :cheeky:

Weather Update for Melaka

http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/MYXX0013.html

Weather Update for SG

http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/SNXX0006.html

:sweat:

Weather Officer reporting .... Just for info only .... So can get prepare ....

:cheeky:

Dont Think ... FEEL the Wind ,Safety is always the first !

Originally posted by Custom@Nov 13 2006, 08:04 PM

chicken rice ball i've tasted is at Jonker street, at the roadside where my research tells me it is the orginal one.. I not like u so rich can go shopping center eat chicken rice.. :cheeky:

the basic of been a rider is to enjoy riding, which include riding in the rain.

Bro Custom ....

I not Rich la ..... Not as Rich as u .... and got so many free time.:cheeky:

The Previous i go is because i go inside Shopping Centre and happen to see it ....

So Just Try it ma .... Never try B4 ... But Franky speaking ... Quite $$$ he he ....

Try 1 time only .....

Riding in Rain is definitely unavoidable ... base on the these few days of Weather forecast ... Just need to know and prepare for it .... I pray is hope no so big rain that make us hard to see the road .... and safety for our trip going and coming back .... :sweat:

meantime still waiting for ur planning of trip ...:smile:

Originally posted by bats@Nov 13 2006, 07:33 PM

I was suggesting to my wife, how about taking out the "Diversion 900" sticker from my bike and paste it on a 20 ft container.

Wow , then we can stock up even more things ..... ha ha :lovestruck:

Originally posted by Heyrul^77@Nov 13 2006, 11:50 PM

i met the Silver divvy again along PIE towards CTE.

He is riding a Silver stock divvy with FX plate.

Anyone ever met him before?

This Job got to handover to our PRD (Public relation Director) Bats , to do the recuitment if happen to see him .... :cheer:

Soon we be flood with all the Diversioneers .... The Organization is Growing more and more ..... :thumb:

Greetings to all Diversion riders out here!

I've recently gotten my Class 2.... been thinking hard and long among my choices of bikes to upgrade.

After much consideration and advises from ppl around me, i've finally decided to keep to finding a Diversion900.

Any Bros out there who can recommend me where to find or so to say, where to hunt around for one? Any bike shops that you all know that has one or 2 available.

Looking at finding a 2nd-hand, probably around 4~5 yrs or less to go.

Please advise!

Cheers!

Roy

Mobile: 97927051

Cheers!

Roy

Originally posted by BlackAngel@Nov 12 2006, 10:41 PM

76 BUCKS FOR 2?Wow thats cheap...plus fire extinguisher somemore.Now you can spotlight on the front and fire extinguisher in the box:smile:

No lah...the fire extinguisher is used when the Hella lights gets too hot! hehehe :cheeky:

Yamaha Diversion XJ900

Originally posted by I am Roy@Nov 14 2006, 08:02 AM

Greetings to all Diversion riders out here!

I've recently gotten my Class 2.... been thinking hard and long among my choices of bikes to upgrade.

After much consideration and advises from ppl around me, i've finally decided to keep to finding a Diversion900.

Any Bros out there who can recommend me where to find or so to say, where to hunt around for one? Any bike shops that you all know that has one or 2 available.

Looking at finding a 2nd-hand, probably around 4~5 yrs or less to go.

Please advise!

Cheers!

Roy

Mobile: 97927051

Hi Roy,

I did see one sliver diversion at Looi's about 2months ago, maybe can try your luck there.

or you can seach around SBF classified.

:goodluck:

Hope that you can become one of the owner..

mctan

Originally posted by Swift@Nov 14 2006, 10:07 AM

No lah...the fire extinguisher is used when the Hella lights gets too hot! hehehe :cheeky:

Like that, memebr 1144 needs a much bigger extinguisher... :D

mctan

Planning on coming Malacca trip..

Date: 19 Nov

Time: 7am => late comers pay for breakfast

1st Stop: Pertling => Breakfast

2nd Stop: Pagoh => fuel n RnR

3rd Stop Ayer Keroh => fuel n RnR

4th Stop Chicken rice ball => Lunch makan

5th Stop Shopping => needless to say

6th Stop Depart from Malacca to Pagoh => RnR

7th Stop GP/Kulai depend on timing for dinner makan

8th Stop SG aka HSH

Riding gears:

helmet

riding jacket / demin jacket

riding pants / jeans (stricitly no shorts, bermudas, miniskirt)

riding boots / covered shoes (strictly no slippers)

gloves

rain coats

Safety Officer : Silverghost

Safety officer has the right to band the biker tat is not in proper gear

Marker n Leader: Custom, Custom's fred m vtec666

5 days n counting :bouncefire:

å¯å–œçš„是它ä¸éœ€è¦é‡ä¾†.

Originally posted by mctan@Nov 14 2006, 05:14 PM

Like that, memebr 1144 needs a much bigger extinguisher... :D

my is running on cool bulb... get ur knowledge right lar... :cheeky:

å¯å–œçš„是它ä¸éœ€è¦é‡ä¾†.

Hi Buggers,

Those of you who coming/tacking along with us- it is our responsible to remind you buggers that if you'll not in proper gear we do not want you to follow us. "Diversion standing order". Please wear proper riding gears amour/padding jackets atleast basic padded jacket, gloves possible 2 if one pair wet still have another, riding pants or a good denim jeans, riding boots, army boots or those semi high cut boots. not forgetting Full Face Too..! (rain coat)

Safety is a must :-) as we are all matured enough to be responsible showing others that- we are smart tourers.

As always we said before- No GarungGuni's :mad: coming- Going yourself solo is your problem but not with us in a group.

Motorworld branch at great wall building along sungei rd after SimLim Square- saw a HJC Full Face carbon fibre composite $500/- lighter then my X11. steelmate alarm $240 2 way control LCD display-> motorworld ubi.

Those bikes need to do any servicing please do it atleast few days earlier this is to give enough time for any symptoms to rule-out beforehand, possible a week before is better.

Tyre pressure for Solo touring- front 230psi- rear 270psi try this I recommend you'll have better grip/braking in both weathers...:smile:

uncle custom, thanks for the reminder.

Silverghost... o_O

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

ThE SpIrIt StIlL LiVeS On "Diversion XJ9s"

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

Originally posted by Custom@Nov 14 2006, 05:36 PM

my is running on cool bulb... get ur knowledge right lar... :cheeky:

I know that, referring to brightness not hotness.... The brighter the light the bigger the extinguisher :D

mctan

" I'm not going to tax 15% on income tax, I'm not going to tax 25% from GST the way the Scandanavians do, but I have to make the adjustments of 2% which I think is fair and I think Singaporeans will support"

Taken from the part of PM Lee Speech ..... at least he is not "Cutting the Throat of Singaporeans "

:sweat:

OK la Then Stock up goods at OPP island .... JB ...... Then Sooner that side going to Tax also ..... ha ha :cheeky: :offtopic:

Now is going Political Channel ..... :sweat: :offtopic:

Originally posted by vtec666@Nov 14 2006, 01:30 AM

Weather Update for Melaka - Weather Officer reporting .... Just for info only .... So can get prepare ....

Hi Vtec666,

That's a good work ~ if everybody do a part it will be easier on the organiser. They can explore other new places and organise more nicer rides. o_O

We need just a co-operation from all you buggers :lovestruck:

Those have walkie-Talkie just bring along.

Just for info!!! for those interested.

GARMIN

Those have new GPS can try/test out your equipment. For this short trip.

Garmin basic GPS B/W screen with 12MB - $200++ (justin used to have, he can navigate around with it's limit memory):thumb:

Garmin GPS colour screen with 12MB - $400++ both built in limited memory.

Garmin higher end hand held GPS with built in 56MB or with extended SD card slot between $700+ and $800+ (rugged built) price of a handphone some people change every year.

above prices asked a week ago at sim lim square!

Or cheaper alternative street directory with a good memories :sweat:

HaVe FuN!

Silverghost...o_O

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

Originally posted by mctan@Nov 15 2006, 12:10 AM

I know that, referring to brightness not hotness.... The brighter the light the bigger the extinguisher :D

Yo Bugger,

THE Brighter the light- The BLINDER the front rider GOES...:giddy:

Silverghost...o_O

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...