SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha Diversion 900

Palary

Guest shebiker67

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yup. Shaji used to ride a steed. If you know him back then, it's the one and only Shaji then. So, you know him? ;)

Regards :smile:

shaji is the guy who rode a steed last time rite?

sianz sia the fairing lowers need to import ah , liddat spend a lot of marny leh...

I dunnoe him haha , juz saw his pics in the stormriders pics which was old and he still riding steed.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Custom

• SiLvErGhOsT

• mctan

• Heyrul77

PRICE UPDATE for Divvy 900...

I juz phone Hong Leong , they say kanot buy white leh , TP reserved that color haha.

Hong Leong selling 16.8K OTR(no hidden costs at all, includes road tax, insurance, absorbed transfer fee, ERP unit) 2003 model (silver and blue) with Yamaha side panniers. Add 200 more for the rack(I think custom) that can fit both those side panniers in case next time you want to fit a top box, cos givi rack wun sustain the panniers.

The aftermarket lower fairing is very veri hard to find in sg , but strangely the TP fairing can be bought at 2K .

MY UPDATE:

I bought it , the rest of the shops are crazy , selling too ex. I bought at hong leong 16.8K , no hidden charges , he guaranteed the priced and signed it.

As I mentioned , it included the side panniers (quite big in width actually), and as an extra he included the custom rack for top box as well.

Next week then arrive , and I say bye bye to my vtec liaozz haizz it was a good bike man

Oh and I'm 23 yrs old , no insurance loading for 1st party, he guaranteed his signature on it too. Other shops sure have.

No need post lah, 1 Saturday evening go to Marina South...Canto Kopi Tiam...

We all go and Chan-quan chan-quan...

Now u can join the ranks of BIG BIKERS liao...Stormriders...

instalment 4 yrs, 6 % flat each year, this is Hong Leong standard rate

Can you post a pic of your new bike when it arrives? :)

If I can get hold of a digi cam then I post lor , cos I got no scanner oso hehe

But will the total pricing come to square one then? if Places like de *ing, looi's charging 5% per annum.

Ya lor, how cum lidat?? mine bought in Mar 02, was $17.8k but interest 5$% p.a flat rate.

tat means mine 4yrs wld be 1+(0.05x4yrs) = 1.2 x ur loan amt

whereas urs 4yrs wld be 1+(0.06x4yrs) = 1.24 x ur loan amt

But I choose the bike from HL also but they divert my purchase thru Mah Motor Agencies who install the ERP, charge the battery and all that.

*人 在 江 湖 *敲 锣 打 鼓 *

嘴讲兰派爽! The World would be a better place if karma exists.

But will the total pricing come to square one then? if Places like de *ing, looi's charging 5% per annum.

Ya lor, how cum lidat?? mine bought in Mar 02, was $17.8k but interest 5$% p.a flat rate.

tat means mine 4yrs wld be 1+(0.05x4yrs) = 1.2 x ur loan amt

whereas urs 4yrs wld be 1+(0.06x4yrs) = 1.24 x ur loan amt

But I choose the bike from HL also but they divert my purchase thru Mah Motor Agencies who install the ERP, charge the battery and all that.

No lah still ok , cos Loois sellling at 17.5K with insurance loading , Motor sales at 23K!!! with Loading!!! Then Mah not selling liaoz... Whole singapore oso few shops selling... mabbe got more lah but I dunnoe liao

Ok my loan amount is $8800

so for 5% , (1.2 * 8800) = $10560

so for 6% , (1.24 * 8800) = $10912

so difference is $352, so no matter what still less than the others.

I'll ask the guy regarding the 5% thingy , see what he say , anywayz can I have your contact in pm in case he ask me who issit?

Anywayz cougar you own how many bikes now?

At last u bought the Diversion....

I'm still thinking between Diversion or Deauville.....Diversion or Deauville....

No lah still ok , cos Loois sellling at 17.5K with insurance loading , Motor sales at 23K!!! with Loading!!! Then Mah not selling liaoz... Whole singapore oso few shops selling... mabbe got more lah but I dunnoe liao

Your license plate FV5441 or FV5114? Just saw one on PIE

Boliao's no. plate should be after that. The silver diversion FV5114 belongs to my friend, just touch the road on Saturday morning.

BTW , would like to consult Cougar regarding the fuel consumption . The reserve that u refer to, is it the 1/4 tank mark ? My friend's diversion seems to be a bit abnormal, now mileage only 160km already at 1/4 tank mark. How come fuel consumption so high huh? Three days old bike only leh? Please advise?

Your license plate FV5441 or FV5114? Just saw one on PIE

Boliao's no. plate should be after that. The silver diversion FV5114 belongs to my friend, just touch the road on Saturday morning.

BTW , would like to consult Cougar regarding the fuel consumption . The reserve that u refer to, is it the 1/4 tank mark ? My friend's diversion seems to be a bit abnormal, now mileage only 160km already at 1/4 tank mark. How come fuel consumption so high huh? Three days old bike only leh? Please advise?

wah dun scare me sia ... one of the reasons I bought is cos I heard fuel consumption beri good , got one kelvin from diversion club say his wan can go 450+ km for full 24 litres

At last u bought the Diversion....

I'm still thinking between Diversion or Deauville.....Diversion or Deauville....

Yah both bikes are very nice and economic , but what made my decision is that pay a little more is 900CC liao , then the engine is visible (although I bought the lowers to make it full faired liao haha) then beri easy to DIY alot of things lor...

No matter what buy what you like lah , if buy liao dun like then siao liao

wah dun scare me sia ... one of the reasons I bought is cos I heard fuel consumption beri good , got one kelvin from diversion club say his wan can go 450+ km for full 24 litres

Thats why its abnomal lor, my friend will call the agent tomorrow to see what is wrong? Hopefully its just the fuel indicator or sensor problem.

Thats why its abnomal lor, my friend will call the agent tomorrow to see what is wrong? Hopefully its just the fuel indicator or sensor problem.

The fuel indicator seems to have a well known problem , but I tot they fixed it in '97 model. You can read it up at

http://groups.msn.com/yamahadiversionclub/...388111615222111

What say u?

U boughtthe lower fairing liao? How much? where u bought from?

But with the lower fairing; can install the engine guards or not?

I quite afraid when Bike drop; fairing gone..

Yah both bikes are very nice and economic , but what made my decision is that pay a little more is 900CC liao , then the engine is visible (although I bought the lowers to make it full faired liao haha) then beri easy to DIY alot of things lor...

What say u?

U boughtthe lower fairing liao? How much? where u bought from?

But with the lower fairing; can install the engine guards or not?

I quite afraid when Bike drop; fairing gone..

bought from biketech , he order for me from skidmarx , price not confirmed but he say 300+ , I saw the pounds is 105 pounds , then x2.2 + freight charges + his earnings should be 300+ a little lor. Anywayz after fit lowers then becum full faired liao , oni can get custom guard to fix I think, yamaha guards kanot fix liao.