SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha Diversion 900

Palary

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Custom

• SiLvErGhOsT

• mctan

• Heyrul77

Ok Guys,

Here it comes....Long time never meet up with each other!

Meet-Up plus TC Session

Date : 04.04.2008 (Friday)

Time : 2000hrs

Parking : Free parking

Food : Many-many can choose

Drink : Sorry, "No Beer" coz most will be riding or driving! Recommended drink, "Teh Tarik!"

Buggers...

1. Heyrul^77

2. Mctan

3. Bats

Just to bring the thread forward to next page. The rest of them may not have the time to surf i guess... Let us see early next week respond... Coz we gt another a week to go...

*Live Each Day As If It Was Your Last And You Will Find Each Day Worth Living For*

Yday,

I met Oxygen along Punggol Rd. Anyone got his number can give him a beep? Btwn, I will bring one new diversioners there too! His name is Rudy. I will sms him abt this coming meet up!

Hmmmm.....Missed the 'Kuay Teow Goreng...!'

*Live Each Day As If It Was Your Last And You Will Find Each Day Worth Living For*

Mctan,

I remembered that time u did DIY on ur wheel bearing right? How much does it cost for the front wheel bearing? It comes in pairs right? I gona get the parts frm AC tml.

Any steps for the DIY? How long does it takes to have the bearing change?

Or will u open ur shop this weekend? Maybe can drop by ur DIY shop at AMK N5 VD to do it? No obligation hor!

Thanks in advance bro!

Mctan,

I remembered that time u did DIY on ur wheel bearing right? How much does it cost for the front wheel bearing? It comes in pairs right? I gona get the parts frm AC tml.

Any steps for the DIY? How long does it takes to have the bearing change?

Or will u open ur shop this weekend? Maybe can drop by ur DIY shop at AMK N5 VD to do it? No obligation hor!

Thanks in advance bro!

Hi Heyrul,

How was your DIYing in changing of air filter, spark plugs, shaft oil ....which you had mentioned last time?

Front wheel needs two bearings ($15-$20 each), it is not easy to change and need some special tools.

Steps as follow:

1. Put bike on main stand and use jack to jack up the front part of your bike.

2. Take out front left and right brake caliper.

3. Losen the wheel aixel cramp screw and unplug the odometer cable.

4. Losen the wheel axiel.

5. Take out front wheel.

6. Use some special tools to knock the bearings out ( This one need skill and time).

7. Clean the bearing housing on the rim with brushes or super fine grade sand paper and make sure no dirt or any particle on the housing.

8. Apply thin layer of grease on the inner walls of the housing as well as the outer surface of the new bearings.

9. Put the new bearing flat on the housing, and slowly knock it into the housing with a mallet. One at a time. (This one need skill and time) (usually bike shop has a machine to press in)

10. Check for any free play and mis-align.

11. Reverse step 5-1.

The whole process takes about 2-3 hours.

Sorry bro, I am busy these few weeks due to some personal matters.

I would suggest send your bike to trusted bikeshop if you don't have the experience.

mctan

Mctan,

Night time is $2 per entry if not mistaken coz wen there b4 with car. Why dun u ride ur little machine? Tot U bought liao?

Thanks Heyrul. Just ask around to get some idea.

mctan

Hi Heyrul,

How was your DIYing in changing of air filter, spark plugs, shaft oil ....which you had mentioned last time?

Front wheel needs two bearings ($15-$20 each), it is not easy to change and need some special tools.

Steps as follow:

5. Take out front wheel.

6. Use some special tools to knock the bearings out ( This one need skill and time).

7. Clean the bearing housing on the rim with brushes or super fine grade sand paper and make sure no dirt or any particle on the housing.

8. Apply thin layer of grease on the inner walls of the housing as well as the outer surface of the new bearings.

9. Put the new bearing flat on the housing, and slowly knock it into the housing with a mallet. One at a time. (This one need skill and time) (usually bike shop has a machine to press in)

11. Reverse step 5-1.

I would suggest send your bike to trusted bikeshop if you don't have the experience.

Yo Mctan,

Thanks for the process! After considering, i think that will send my bike to the workshop lah lagi easy. Even they charge me 20 bucks at least no need to go thru all the trouble.

By the way, i had changed my EO to Maxim4 15W50, Gear oil to Maxima4, Oil filter to Hi-Flo and plugs to NGK Iridium. Total expenditure $138. Location bike was send is at MotorWorld. Nvr DIY coz accompany my cuz den hand itchy do oso. The last time i change my EO was last Nov 07! At first tot of buying the stuff and DIY skali duno why i go ask em do. Haha...

However, I still have my air filter tat i bought at AC which i can still DIY...Hehe...

Ok Guys,

Meet-Up plus TC Session

Drink : Sorry, "No Beer" coz most will be riding or driving! Recommended drink, "Teh Tarik!"

Buggers...

1. Heyrul^77

2. Mctan

3. Bats

4. Leong

Just to bring the thread forward to next page. The rest of them may not have the time to surf i guess... Let us see early next week respond... Coz we gt another a week to go...

XJ900s Diversion

Ok Guys,

Meet-Up plus TC Session

Buggers...

1. Heyrul^77

2. Mctan

3. Bats

4. Leong

5. Silverghost

6. Euro aka Iron Butt

7. Rudy

8. Haroze

Ok Guys,

Meet-Up plus TC Session

Buggers...

1. Heyrul^77

2. Mctan

3. Bats

4. Leong

5. Silverghost

6. Euro aka Iron Butt

7. Rudy

8. Haroze

9. Din

XJ900s Diversion

Ok Guys,

Meet-Up plus TC Session

Buggers...

1. Heyrul^77

2. Mctan

3. Bats

4. Leong

5. Euro aka Iron Butt

6. Rudy

7. Haroze

8. Din

Where are the rest....?

Hi Heyrul,

Steps as follow:

5. Take out front wheel.

11. Reverse step 5-1.

Terror man... terror....

STOC#2963.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1365/733128425_940c3cc0c5_m.jpghttp://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3539/2228/320/P1020266.jpg

Yday,

I met Oxygen along Punggol Rd. Anyone got his number can give him a beep? Btwn, I will bring one new diversioners there too! His name is Rudy. I will sms him abt this coming meet up!

Hmmmm.....Missed the 'Kuay Teow Goreng...!'

Ok i inform him..

We live same area..

not forgetting Uncle Custom.

STOC#2963.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1365/733128425_940c3cc0c5_m.jpghttp://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3539/2228/320/P1020266.jpg

Today, I saw FZ44 coming out from Jurong island. Can't catch up with him coz I'm driving.

Next time if u manage to catch up with him jio him this Friday night meet up lor... Or maybe our Euro can get in touch with hor? Hehehe...

Today, I saw FZ44 coming out from Jurong island. Can't catch up with him coz I'm driving.

:giddy: i go jurong island very often, must ask him not to summon me

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/8836/copyofnanshansoyamilkmame5.jpg

maxwell hawker centre :slurp:

Ok Guys,

Meet-Up plus TC Session

Buggers...

1. Heyrul^77

2. Mctan

3. Bats

4. Leong

5. Euro aka Iron Butt

6. Rudy

7. Haroze

8. Din

9. Hondasteed1 aka Brandon

Where are the rest....?

XJ900s Diversion