SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Info] In case of breakdown in Malaysia / Thailand

Pplater

hahahah.....did dat the other night...it was last week saturday actually.....i went to JB wif climbing ropes thick enuf....pulled his vespa behind my bike.....lol....along the way got a malaysia ROAD-BLOCK....heheheh.....they stopped all motorbikes.....hmmm....they having a REMPIT operation....lol.....i towed and pull his bike thru customs.....and all the way to AJ scooters at UBI.....what a night....reach in til UBI at 12.45am.....lol quite a night!!

You are indeed a good friend to help him out.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Hi all, I like to share an experience just recently in NSHW.We were heading to betong and @ Melaka 2 bikes breakdown.One Super4 tyre puncture (the hole is as big as a 20 cent coins and another bike (transalp) all lights gone.

We were like an ants on the pots and I remember in the ST forum that they also ever had some problems in NSHW.They managed to get some help from a bike shop.Lucky I have save his number on my HP and called him, he responded to our call and took 2 hours to came down from Kajang - KL.We called him @ 6am but we stuck from 2am actually.We were charged by him reasonably.Good service I would said.FYI,He was sharing with me that "big bike" shop is limited...only one in this few area.Nila,Semenyih,Melaka,KL and ipoh.

Our bike is back on NSHW by 12pm and heading towards betong - Thailand.

Disclaimer: I just feel that I should post this as we might need it oneday when we are travelling along NSHW.I do not earn anything from it.

Zey Sportbike

Romzi Namyan (Zey)

019-3578440

No20G,Jalan Semenyih Sentral,43500 Semenyih,Selangor

Tel : 03-87248251

[email protected]

Abang Zey is able to do any "big bike" and even car along any parts of NSHW even Thailand,but respond time vary as it depend on your breakdown location.

Edited by Elan7891

2016-now GSA 1200 / Touran

2013-2015 Super 10 / Touran

2012-2013 GS1150 / Touran

2009-2012 Vara 1k / Stream 1.8

2008-2009 ST11 / Stream 1.8

2006-2008 Vara 125 / Sunny 1.5

2005-2006 Galant VRG 1.8

2002-2005 Elantra 1.5 (TD04)

1998-2002 Toyota starlet 1.0

Cheers bro...thanks for your info as me and some of my friends are heading into malacca this weekend and this would help if it arises...Cheers bro for your kind thoughts to share infos like this, it's super valuable bro...

:cool:

Hi all, I like to share an experience just recently in NSHW.We were heading to betong and @ Melaka 2 bikes breakdown.One Super4 tyre burst (the hole is as big as a 20 cent coins and another bike (transalp) all lights gone.

We were like an ants on the pots and I remember in the ST forum that they also ever had some problems in NSHW.They managed to get some help from a bike shop.Lucky I have save his number on my HP and called him, he responded to our call and took 2 hours to came down from Kajang - KL.We called him @ 6am but we stuck from 2am actually.We were charged by him reasonably.Good service I would said.FYI,He was sharing with me that "big bike" shop is limited...only one in this few area.Nila,Semenyih,Melaka,KL and ipoh.

Our bike is back on NSHW by 12pm and heading towards betong - Thailand.

Disclaimer: I just feel that I should post this as we might need it oneday when we are travelling along NSHW.I do not earn anything from it.

Zey Sportbike

Romzi Namyan (Zey)

019-3578440

No20G,Jalan Semenyih Sentral,43500 Semenyih,Selangor

Tel : 03-87248251

[email protected]

Abang Zey is able to do any "big bike" and even car along any parts of NSHW even Thailand,but respond time vary as it depend on your breakdown location.

Err. how much did he charge ah?

My Ride - Vespa ET8

Former But Damn Good Ride ST1100 (STOC # 7811)

Patience is a virtue....

Think of SAVING GAIA http://www.savinggaia.sg/

Useful contact bro.

Have taken note in my hp too. Cheers

Apr 05' - Sept 06': Honda AG 200 / Honda CB 750 / Honda VFR 800

Jan 06' - Feb 07' : Phantom TA 150 / Mar 07' - May 08'Suzuki GSX 400 RP / May 08' - XXXX : Fazer 6 S2 08'

Trips Done So Far

> Kukup/Malacca/Kota Tinggi (GSX-08) >Bekok&Labis Waterfall/Desaru/Hatyai/Koh Samui/Phuket/Krabi (FzR 6: 7/2-14/2 09)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Guys i have tried Towbroz @ 90608860. They do towing to sepang, PG and have covered two wheelers bikefest from Singapore to Phuket. Their Prices are slightly better than Bike bulance and actually faster response. I ever Broke Down in Sungai Buloh and them came down within 4 hrs... Brought back my bike to shop. They use a bigger van and able to take up to 4 big bikes. Custom van for Towing Only.

ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY, TWICE BITTEN KANASAI.......

• 5 months later...

I am planning to go phuket this coming march need some help in getting numbers in case of emergencies need some towing no. Basically every number needed if anything happens (touchwood) and anyone happen to have maps care to sell it to me. Thankz in advance anyway guys can pm me pls thankz

http://a31.idata.over-blog.com/223x177/1/22/26/87/images-4/Suzuki-Gsxr-Gsx-R-Logo.jpg

When we do right, no-one remembers When we do wrong, no-one forgets

• 11 months later...

hi....i'm a core tourer..just using FBE FZ150i,but almost reaching 72000km in almost 2 years..i'm studying in KL...if any of u got prob 60km radius from KL,thn u may contact me...i may guide wat 2 do as i know KL like d locals....alot of big bike shops in KL,i may help how 2 search d nearest shop...

KL-Melaka-s'pore route is vry2 norm fr me...had been riding more than 100x fr dat route...so far,no prob occurs except last week whrby my rear tyre got punctured cz of 4 nails nearby bukit kayu hitam whn i'm otw 2 Hatyai fr holiday(not for ride,for holiday...hehehe)

i guess most of u guys will be amazed how i can manage 2 ride 150cc bike 2 travel 72000km...hehhe :D

my last ride was my 7 days holiday last week= KL-Cameron-Taiping(perak)-Pendang(60km to thai)-Hatyai&Songkhla-Pendang-Taiping-Lumut(nearby Pangkor island)-KL-Melaka-Spore....total distance covered ard 2200km...hehhehee :D

• 8 months later...