SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha TZM 150 Riders

Terrible One

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all riders,

i'm looking for 6-8 Super bikes and riders to follow my limousine today in the evening to do a pick up and drop off. Would require bikes to follow my limousine. You may wish to pillion your own members or friends along. I'm willing to pay for a token of appreciation about $30-50 should you be interested to participate in this. Please kindly PM me for more details should you be interested. It's a last minute thing but i would love to make it happen. Whole journey should take only about 30-45mins Look forward in hearing from you. Thank You

When u switch on the key ignition switch, u supposed to hear 2-3 mechanical sounds coming from the valve. If no sound, spoil. Or if got the click click click sound, also going to spoil soon.

only 2 rounds. home n bck

if u hear 3rounds, change servo if u got the budget a.k.a tunngu masa je

When u switch on the key ignition switch, u supposed to hear 2-3 mechanical sounds coming from the valve. If no sound, spoil. Or if got the click click click sound, also going to spoil soon.

only 2 rounds. home n bck

if u hear 3rounds, change servo if u got the budget a.k.a tunngu masa je

guys im taking orders for skf standard engine bearings and high speed bearing complete set for 125/tzm/lc

made in japans not thai/taiwan/china hor.

minumum to order is 5 set standard/high-speed

price for standard set is 199.55sgd and high speed is 262.65sgd excluding shipping will have to wait 2,3-4 weeks for shipping

shipping per set will cost 18.75 to sg per set of bearings for 5 set of bearings.

if anyone keen pls pm me.

cost of item to be rounded off to the nearest doller.

i suggest u get a new one. If getting second hand beware of scammers, bought 2 from this guy wan, stays at hougang ave 8 blk 619. his contact number 82986563, end up both cant use. beware of him.

U should have checked both on the spot when u bought it from him ma. I got a buyer did that in front of me. No problem. Use one week and he complain it spoil. Not my problem Liao. It was working when I pass it to him.

Came across the same problem last time for me, didnt had enough money but i went to as phoon and did refinancing for COE & insurance from them, so lucky me.

Regarding how much i want to sell it for, I'm myself not sure cause i also dunno whats the market value of FN m nowadays. Haven got the time to check it out yet.. Once i get a rough estimate of its value then only will i come out with a asking price but if a good offer comes along then sell lor..

Oh ok... Any minimum amount u looking at? Cos a FN plate hard to come by nowadays... No power cut if I'm not wrong... ;)

Yup, FN is Japan import.. FQ not sure if Japan or Thailand coz they also got no power cut (Can pia like FN but quality is not there). I think the rest after that is all malaysia import.

I really cannot say leh, i don't want to sell myself short or ridiculously overpriced the bike. Most wear & tear parts have been recently replaced (except for the issues i described) so should be good for use for the next couple of years. Text me a price that you are willing to offer and i will keep yr offer in mind when i'm ready to sell in a few weeks time. I already had offers from others but only a couple of good ones.