SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha TZM 150 Riders

Terrible One

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got the original power valve. And rims. And piston and block. But how to get the parts to u? -.-

bro, im interested for ur block but would u mind tagging me to a bike shop to see if ur block is in good condition?

i ll gladly give u kopi money if itz in good condition coz rowell selling at 500 but need to wait for a month for hong leong to bring in. currently have a budget since im refurbish my whole bike.

ur pv ori but not japan right?

I've got the original power valve. And rims. And piston and block. But how to get the parts to u? -.-

bro, im interested for ur block but would u mind tagging me to a bike shop to see if ur block is in good condition?

i ll gladly give u kopi money if itz in good condition coz rowell selling at 500 but need to wait for a month for hong leong to bring in. currently have a budget since im refurbish my whole bike.

All my tzm parts original Japan parts bought from chong aik international... SMS me 96581357 for the block...

y cannot afford? JB hard to bring back.. i want to keep stock at hm..

I buy stuff not like u buy lei.. u rich lei.. happy to give people tok.. like carrot head like tat.. lolx..

Lol. It's not about rich or poor. It's about whether u want your bike performance to be good or not. U everything put aftermarket parts, how long can they last? What's your bikes top speed? 140? 160? U say la... Lol

Lol. It's not about rich or poor. It's about whether u want your bike performance to be good or not. U everything put aftermarket parts, how long can they last? What's your bikes top speed? 140? 160? U say la... Lol

For me myself im using after market part.. If u know hw to take care of ur bike its good enuf n make sure ur parts are original parts..

For me myself im using after market part.. If u know hw to take care of ur bike its good enuf n make sure ur parts are original parts..

Aftermarket parts got 2 types... Those high end good quality aftermarket parts for performance, and those low end lousy quality aftermarket parts for cheap pricing not performance... Difference a lot.. Dhal, I know what you're trying to say but I know him, I saw him before...

ya lor.. u SAW ME.. Not u know me? How u know my bike don perform? Atleast my bike can pass 180km/h and no problem..

Some parts i get 2nd becos i don wan to waste money.. U don wan to sell others do.. Seriously i using my thai block for 1 yrs plus liao..

Everything still fine.. So wat ur stock from Japan? Can Fly ar? LOLx..

Don act like u know everything.. U r just another carrot head kana tok until cui cui liao.. come and show off ur money only?

Totally agree bro.. PJY not everyone is like u.. Everything make be Stock Japan than the bike is good bike?

I do my bike a JB so? Does it concern u? My M living good and performance good i happy can already..