SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha TZM 150 Riders

Terrible One

Hmm... Ok... I think I enquire with my mech first before offering price... Don't want offer too low then u don't want sell me... Thinking of keeping a spare bike in case my main bike got accident... Recently very in trend for me to get hit from behind... Lol... Drivers nowadays... Dunno what to say about them anymore... Haiz.....

Np.. :) oh, so u r not riding m now? I tght you just wanna get another m..

All my accidents occur when i ride slow.. from the back, from the side. Just not meant to ride slow i guess.. lol drivers these days so impatient.. haha

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same la... I also kena from side before... No choice la... I scared of driving because of all my previous accidents... Today just kena bang again... Car from behind hit me after I just left my workplace about 20-30 meters sia... Haiz... Now need change tyre cos got some puncture marks from the car number plate screws and need go check my alignment... Stress sia...

Then you never claim? Don't stress la.. Still not too late to make a report. Don't give chance la.. Bang from behind, just make a report n claim. I pity this taxi driver b4, give chance to him cause he begged for leniency n told me cock bull stories, got $150 only from him but end up i spent close to 1k on repairs.

Private settlement with the driver already... Got $750 but not sure if I should repair or not... Coe ending 30 April... For me, if I kena those accidents which I estimate repair cost to exceed $1k, I sit ambulance go... Let the TP settle... They summon me what. I give them money. So of course must let them do their job ma. Cannot be I always pay the summons from them for illegal air horn, illegal signal lights, illegal headlights, illegal taillights, improper side mirrors, illegal modification of exhaust pipe pay already but don't let them work? Where can? Must make them work what. Keep giving me summons, let them tow to impound la. Let them investigate la. Otherwise I pay so much money to TP and LTA for what? Cannot be give them money to sit around and not do anything ma... They want to summon me, I make them work. Until they stop summoning me, then I'll stop making them work with all my sh!tty accidents. Always bang from behind. Back pain sia.. They think fun... Chey...

Thats why la must go hospital check for yr back n make them pay the hospital bills.. then ask for compensation for loss of use of bike on top of the repairs for bike.. $750 where got enough.. must teach these drivers a lesson..

If you are not planning to renew coe then might as well use the money and go check up on yr body health.. bike can use n throw, body cannot use n throw leh..

Don't suan tp la.. its their job. I also kena saman by tp many times b4 but at the end of the day, we kinda ask for it with the illegal mods, haha. Will sure curse them la after kena saman.. but its their job to keep the road safe. I just wish they do a better job at catching careless drivers who switches lane without signalling rather than focus on mods to bikes. These people are the one causing real harm. Sometimes i feel like breaking their side mirrors. Never signal, never check mirrors b4 change lane might as well dun use mirrors ba.. lol

• 2 weeks later...
Hi tzm riders, i would like to ask few question about this bike, is it worth it to buy now as the model is already old. is the spare parts n maintenance wise cheap, is it really worth it getting one, thanks in advance.

Spare parts u need, I still have can sell cheap. Just need to check which parts u need and whether I have them or not...

Spare parts u need, I still have can sell cheap. Just need to check which parts u need and whether I have them or not...

No bro, i just wanted to know is tzm a good bike because of old model and is the spare parts cheap n maintenance wise also, not i want spare parts :cool:

No bro, i just wanted to know is tzm a good bike because of old model and is the spare parts cheap n maintenance wise also, not i want spare parts :cool:

Tzm is a good bike. Old model bikes are better than the newer ones in terms of price and durability, performance. As for maintainence, it's the same as newer bikes. Engine oil and spark plug all same price. But for price of parts it depends of what kind if parts you're talking about. Block and piston, will be hard to find because they've stopped production. The price of block and piston for old and new bikes are almost the same, but the difference is how difficult it is to look for one. That's the only difference.

If you're interested in tzm, I've got a shop selling it, maybe u can come down to make arrangement with the shop to do up everything for about $2-3k? The shop told me that they're selling the FQ model tzm without power cut for $2.5k. Coe still got about 4-5 years.

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site so forgive me if I reply to a completely different post. About 2 years ago I got my hands on a 1995 Yamaha Tzm 150. The previous owner had really just used and abused the poor baby. So I bought it off him and stripped it down completely. The main cause for concern was the scored piston and barrel. I got that re-sleeved and an new piston made up, trying to keep it as close to the orginal as possible. I have been slowly working on it and it is close to completion. As you might notice my timezone. I stay in South Africa. My biggest problem has been parts for her, but now I'm really getting impatient because I'm tired of just seeing such a gorgeous bike just parking. I need the tail light section(the previous owner used cable ties and strapped an old honda's square tail light. Other thing is the powervalve. I have the servo motor but I'm not sure if it is still operational. Please. Any comments or suggestions would be much appreciated! Ride safe brothers.

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site so forgive me if I reply to a completely different post. About 2 years ago I got my hands on a 1995 Yamaha Tzm 150. The previous owner had really just used and abused the poor baby. So I bought it off him and stripped it down completely. The main cause for concern was the scored piston and barrel. I got that re-sleeved and an new piston made up, trying to keep it as close to the orginal as possible. I have been slowly working on it and it is close to completion. As you might notice my timezone. I stay in South Africa. My biggest problem has been parts for her, but now I'm really getting impatient because I'm tired of just seeing such a gorgeous bike just parking. I need the tail light section(the previous owner used cable ties and strapped an old honda's square tail light. Other thing is the powervalve. I have the servo motor but I'm not sure if it is still operational. Please. Any comments or suggestions would be much appreciated! Ride safe brothers.

I've got the original power valve. And rims. And piston and block. But how to get the parts to u? -.-

I'd first have to see how much I can set aside in my budget but I'm sure we can make a plan. There are a couple other things I need apart from the powervalve and tail section. If you have whatsapp add me on 084 877 3298 or E-mail me [email protected] I would much appreciate it if we can make a plan, get a courier to ship it. Hoepefully you guys can help me out here. I was told that this is the site and people I need to talk to to organise parts :)

I'd first have to see how much I can set aside in my budget but I'm sure we can make a plan. There are a couple other things I need apart from the powervalve and tail section. If you have whatsapp add me on 084 877 3298 or E-mail me [email protected] I would much appreciate it if we can make a plan, get a courier to ship it. Hoepefully you guys can help me out here. I was told that this is the site and people I need to talk to to organise parts :)

I've got the power valve... But tail coverset I don't have it...