SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Sepang TrackDay.

SIC will open for track day as follows:

23th May 2009 (Saturday)

- Bikes Above 400 cc from 1300 - 1500 hrs

24th May 2009 (Sunday)

- Bikes Below 400 cc from 0900 - 1100 hrs.

- Bikes Above 400 cc from 1100 - 1300 hrs

Please be informed.

-Contact - [email protected] / +65 83121946

-Add me @ FaceBook = Saitoh Hajime

Support Local Brand,

Support Local Races,

Support Local Racers..!!:thumb:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the Friday 22nd May (1700-1900) inclusive?

Hi,

Just for your info the 22nd May is a private session. Limited to 30 bikes, cater for Singaporean Bikers. If anyone who interested pls do contact me at 94502451. per bike is RM120 for the session. The last track day outing in Feb was like a bike festival so for those who want lesser crowd this is your opportunity. Those interested please confirm with me with money upfront and no refund if you decide to cancel.

Thank you

Edited by Scooby51

WeEeeEEee~~~~

2003 - Yamaha RXK 135

2004 - Honda Super4 Version S

2005 - Yamaha R1 2005

2006 - Piagio Skipper 125 & Yamaha RXZ

2007 - Yamaha Sparkz 135

2007 - Honda Super4 SpecII

2008 - Yamaha R6 2008 & Yamaha Fino 115

2010 - Yamaha R6 2008

2010 - Gilera Runner FXR 180

2010 - Yamaha X-1

Hi,

Just for your info the 22nd May is a private session. Limited to 30 bikes, cater for Singaporean Bikers. If anyone who interested pls do contact me at 94502451. per bike is RM120 for the session. The last track day outing in Feb was like a bike festival so for those who want lesser crowd this is your opportunity. Those interested please confirm with me with money upfront and no refund if you decide to cancel.

Thank you

Thanks Azami... I hope to be able to make it.. Long time since the last trackday

:slapforehead:

hi, would like to say a big big thanx n good job to azami, aaron(hope i spell correctly), hart n the rest of he guys tat helped organize tis trackday n made it happen.

the private trackday was very well organized, with safety briefing n orientation ride for the newbies like me.

hope to attend more of such trackdays.

n yet again good job guys n thanx for the good time.

Thank you to you guys too for making this session a successful event. Me, Arend & Hart will try to organize another one when we got the available track time. There some things that we will improved when the next session given to us. Will keep you guys update.. Thank you once again..

Cheers

Azami

well keep it up bros,....is there any June trackday?

current bikes: NSR 250 PGM4, HRC CBR 1k & SYM GTS200

Cars :KIA CERATO H/B(05-09)

Bikes:Ypvs 125(90-92),NSR PGM 2(92-93),MBX 125(93-94)

TZr250(94-95),GSXR 400sp(95-98),Aprilia Extrema(96-98), Fireblade 400(98-00),RXZ(98-00),RVF400(00-02), Dalim magma(00-02),RXZ(00-01) Krr150(00-03),R6(02-05),Wave(03-05),125z(03-05),RXZ(08),DRZ SM(06-08)VTR SP1(08-11)Phantom 200(08-10),Fz1s(11-13)

well keep it up bros,....is there any June trackday?

According to their schedule, August and the months onwards there will be plenty of trackdays.

I like this track and have enjoyed myself there yesterday. So hard to ride the first time and it's damn challenging, but you'd just wanna keep on goin' just to get the 15 turns right. :thumb:

Co-Moderator for IT -inerary forum

Biker nerd • Windows • Apple Mac • Android user

"Kick up your sidestand bro, let's ride..."

pics pics pics?? : )

2003 - Yamaha RXK 135

2004 - Honda Super4 Version S

2005 - Yamaha R1 2005

2006 - Piagio Skipper 125 & Yamaha RXZ

2007 - Yamaha Sparkz 135

2007 - Honda Super4 SpecII

2008 - Yamaha R6 2008 & Yamaha Fino 115

2010 - Yamaha R6 2008

2010 - Gilera Runner FXR 180

2010 - Yamaha X-1

According to their schedule, August and the months onwards there will be plenty of trackdays.

I like this track and have enjoyed myself there yesterday. So hard to ride the first time and it's damn challenging, but you'd just wanna keep on goin' just to get the 15 turns right. :thumb:

Sad to say in Aug is very likely that there's gonna be any, reason there having the merdeka 12hrs race. Sep is also tight, Oct is out only after MotoGP. Am trying to get a wkend slot after the MSS race which in june, hopefully.

Cheers

Azami

Thanks so much to the guys whu made it happen. it was a great experience for me. tho i had to leave on sat, friday session was a blast for me. thank u to hart for all the advices given. open up my eyes to many tings. and damn im in love wif ur superduke... to all those who rode up togetha, it was great riding wif u guys. and of course i had a better time on the track wif u guys. hope to join u guys again next time. well done on everiting tis time.

Cheers,

Shaf