SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

250CC bikes in 2A category.

xXxRatedxXx

anyone know the rough pricing of 250cc Street Bikes? Is there one with 6 gears for extra smooth travel on expressway?

im wondering which Street bike to upgrade to.. was thinking super4 but my main priority is fuel consumption, cheap maintenance and comfort rather than power.

did some reading and found that honda hornet 250 fits what i'm looking for. is this bike still available? 6 accelerating gears ah.. that should mean its very smooth on expressway?

anyone know the price of this bike? 1st and 2nd hand? i contacted boon siew but dunno how long then they will reply me.

haha... got over poison liao ah?

hornet 250 is a good bike. but i dun think got brand new 1 liao. seen 1-2 got sold off in the forum few months back, so good luck to your search. buy liao must ride out and show me. :D

肥仔七åƒå·

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha... got over poison liao ah?

hornet 250 is a good bike. but i dun think got brand new 1 liao. seen 1-2 got sold off in the forum few months back, so good luck to your search. buy liao must ride out and show me. :D

haha im poisoning myself only :)

will be some time before i decide whether to upgrade, and some time before i choose the right bike to upgrade. but thx for sharing bro :thumb:

Hornet 250 stopped production since last year or so, while VTR 250 resumed production recently (although both were dropped at the same time). It means you probably can't get a new Hornet 250.

I tried enquiring when I was BS a few months ago - they are not going to bring in. Try parallel importers ba.

If not, try gather up sufficient ppl who are ready to buy and try asking again. From what I know Looi is willing to bring in only if a certain amount of ppl is willing to buy first.

• 3 months later...
Is the Yamaha YBR250 available? Any price guide?

Seems nice. I MAY buy this bike.

[2005 Yamaha YBR 125]

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/crazydj_sgbikes/WarningMagicalFuelPenguins2.jpg?t=1261137815

Dunno leh. Read the YBR 250 manual. In my opinion, it is the EXACT same bike. Just bigger engine and fuel injection.

Which i would like in my case. I'm happy with my YBR, just not the engine. Too damn small.

[2005 Yamaha YBR 125]

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/crazydj_sgbikes/WarningMagicalFuelPenguins2.jpg?t=1261137815

Power la hornet! How is the bike like? Got pics? Show la, don't so stingy... :) Congrats bro!

[2005 Yamaha YBR 125]

Power la hornet! How is the bike like? Got pics? Show la, don't so stingy... :) Congrats bro!

yeah share pics leh. how old is the bike? how much u paid for?

haha, thanks bros! mine is blue color FW plate. 4k plus.

so far the bike is great for small road as it is very quiet and smooth. speed above 100km/h will have little vibration on the handlebars. the huge tires really make the bike feel damn stable and corner well.

will try to take pics and video soon, stay tuned :thumb:

is there any CBR250RR (very similar to CBR400RR) in SG.. ?

wow, CBR250 produce in 1986.. nv c any in sg roads before, the engine was the same as Hornet250 but detuned for more torque. CBR250 engine redline at 20k while hornet250 engine redline at 18k.

Just found out that the CBX250 was obsoleted and replace by the fuel injection model CB300R.

http://www.motonline.com.br/testride/honda-CB300R-XRE300-01jun09.html

CBX250 oso a good bike, single cylinder, FC30++/l one bottle EO. only thing not powerful and more of a commuter bike. otr 6k plus only