SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Nolan N43 Air . . . . helmets

got one with chinbar like american football helmet. i saw one uncle using it, quite awesome but i don't know where to buy and wads the brand.

i think its this one: http://www.webbikeworld.com/schuberth-j1/

http://www.webbikeworld.com/schuberth-j1/schuberth-j1.gif

check here..

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81490

for Schuberth J1, you can get it from chiap lee for 720 SG$ :help:

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb310/celticbiker/th_twins.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let you all know if you buying the N43air, you got to check other than the helmet there is this film called the anti-fog film that should come with the purchase(correct me if i am wrong here). Because I have sold my helmet and the new buyer, being a collector told me that I missed out the film.

I can honestly say here that when I bought it, it did not come with film. To me, what else to check as for the fitting, any scratches on helmet or visor.... I didn't even know that nowadays these helmets come with a anti-fog film... how cool is that?! So just to let any potential buyers know.

It's a very cool helmet by the way. Just not for me.

Edited by mumumu

RIDE :cool:

• 1 month later...

Dear N43air owner,

Am very interested in this helmet. Been reading good review about it especially the revolutionary top vent system and the diff helmet configuration. Just a bit worry about the absence of a vent in the removable chin bar,cos normal FF has got vent in the chin bar which i think is quite important to not feel stuffy when the visor is closed. So how's ur feedback about this issue?(preferably compare to a FF helmet)

Tks in advance! :cheers:

live to RIDE

RIDE to live

Just to let you all know if you buying the N43air, you got to check other than the helmet there is this film called the anti-fog film that should come with the purchase(correct me if i am wrong here). Because I have sold my helmet and the new buyer, being a collector told me that I missed out the film.

I can honestly say here that when I bought it, it did not come with film. To me, what else to check as for the fitting, any scratches on helmet or visor.... I didn't even know that nowadays these helmets come with a anti-fog film... how cool is that?! So just to let any potential buyers know.

It's a very cool helmet by the way. Just not for me.

i bought mine without any so called anti fog flim you called .. i believe is the visor material thats anti fog . i only have a film covering the visor to protect for scratches. but need to remove if you wan to use it .

go buy ~!! :D u concerned ar ? :p den u go test it .. hehe . bang the helmet chin guard against the wall. haha. no lah . it would had failed psb and ECE tests if the chinguard lousy rite ?

do they test the chin guard? if they had tested it as a open face helmet, i dun think it will be subjected to the safe tests undergone by a actual full face helmet

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7641/54688861td1.jpg

~My 2 stroke never fails to set my heart racing~

I am slow please don't bully me.

do they test the chin guard? if they had tested it as a open face helmet, i dun think it will be subjected to the safe tests undergone by a actual full face helmet

Uncle sheep :angel:

I think Still ok lah. After all this nolan is classified as a jet (open face) helmet.

The chin bar is just a added protection. One thing for sure. It will not be as protective as full face. May even loose out to flip ups. But I beleieve it should offer some little extra protection when compare to open face.

besides, added chin bar, intergrated visor, looks-good ventilation. The price is cheaper than a arai ram 3 or shoei J force. I think it's ok lah.

Besides, Nolan is from a country that produce ferrari and rossi. Don't think it will loose out too much when compare to major brand.

Uncle sheep :angel:

I think Still ok lah. After all this nolan is classified as a jet (open face) helmet.

The chin bar is just a added protection. One thing for sure. It will not be as protective as full face. May even loose out to flip ups. But I beleieve it should offer some little extra protection when compare to open face.

besides, added chin bar, intergrated visor, looks-good ventilation. The price is cheaper than a arai ram 3 or shoei J force. I think it's ok lah.

Besides, Nolan is from a country that produce ferrari and rossi. Don't think it will loose out too much when compare to major brand.

lol.. simi uncle... :sian:

but nolan is a major brand leh!

i agree its an interesting helmet.

but i have problem with nolan helmets.

the chin guard on their flip ups are touching my chin!

will this have the same problem?

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7641/54688861td1.jpg

~My 2 stroke never fails to set my heart racing~

I am slow please don't bully me.

they(ECE) had tested it as a full face helmet.

ok another advantage of this helmet is wider view.

live to RIDE

RIDE to live

Hi. I'm interested in getting a N43. The shop I visited at Joo Chiat says there's currently no stock. Looking for the marron coloured helmet. Appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction to get the N43. Thanks in advance!

Hi. I'm interested in getting a N43. The shop I visited at Joo Chiat says there's currently no stock. Looking for the marron coloured helmet. Appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction to get the N43. Thanks in advance!

why never ask the one at opp regina shop .? chong aik :)

I got mine at Chong Aik Desker road showroom. The maroon you mentioned is called Wine actually. It's a bit creaky if you're used to solid shell helmets, but it's normal.

Anyone can ride a bike. Being a biker, is a state of mind.

My personal recommendation....get it from a reliable source with good after-sales service if you've had the chance to experience it. I'll be getting mine from ChongAik. Cheers everyone.

Edited by trempest

• 1 month later...