SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Nolan N43 Air . . . . helmets

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure there'll be the problem of hooking up the helmet on the bike to secure it. It doesn't come with the conventional kind of chin fastening.. I had a nolan n32 stolen in the east recently at the seaview condo. I'll go after every silver n32 head that i see on the road!

aaa.. u know ur helmet is unique.. why still wan to secure against ur motorbike ?

is the metal white resemble TP white?

by the way 290 is promotional price mah?

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

Xiao Rou Yi Hao & "Colossal" 919

Sin Ming Editor got 1 DAY jailterm and $2000 fine for pillion death!

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/Macguyver/Picture001.jpg

jus curious.. y on top got so big "mesh lookalike" hole? raining water will go in?

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a125/bearsvaluebaby/fireworks718ROXCfmFBsffgif.gif

2005 - SSDC - Class 2B

2006 - BBDC - Class 2A

2008 - CDC - Class 2

price wise . not sure . metal white? i didnt see actual product. only interested in platinum silver . sorr y

LOL perhaps I'll drop by CAI personally and take a good look at it =) cheers TS thanks for sharing!

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

Xiao Rou Yi Hao & "Colossal" 919

Sin Ming Editor got 1 DAY jailterm and $2000 fine for pillion death!

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

290 with PSB approve?

this helmet is super versatile!...

anyway the motorrad design same price?

yeah . with psb approved. btw . sticker for this new stock or batch no more paste on helmet . they paste inside covered by inner cushion :) nice bo ? :D

wat motorrad? me not chong aik employee hor .. jus customer nia .. you ask so much . me dunno lor. ::dot::dot::dot:

i almost bought it when nolan themselves displayed this for bike asia.. but haven found any reviews (or helmet crash tests) on this helmet.. how's the sound proofing of the helmet?

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

i almost bought it when nolan themselves displayed this for bike asia.. but haven found any reviews (or helmet crash tests) on this helmet.. how's the sound proofing of the helmet?

i saw some bike riders bought it .. maybe some one here can review it ? i cant test and review cuz no license yet .. :sian::sian:

i bought it, so far not bad. according to other website reviews, the ventilation is very impressive.

the chinbar/mouthguard is made of plastic-like material btw and its cliped on to the side of the helmet. still its pretty impressive coz the shop i went to sold alot of pieces.

ps: PSB approved, no complications with the "law" but usually i think they dun bother about helmets

good ventilation is certainly a big bonus for me while looking for helmet.. but i am rather concerned about how strong is the chin guard..

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

good ventilation is certainly a big bonus for me while looking for helmet.. but i am rather concerned about how strong is the chin guard..

go buy ~!! :D u concerned ar ? :p den u go test it .. hehe . bang the helmet chin guard against the wall. haha. no lah . it would had failed psb and ECE tests if the chinguard lousy rite ?

go buy ~!! :D u concerned ar ? :p den u go test it .. hehe . bang the helmet chin guard against the wall. haha. no lah . it would had failed psb and ECE tests if the chinguard lousy rite ?

pass ECE still quite reasonable.. er pass psb.. ask any1 out there using arai, shoei, or even hjc as compared to l*b psb approved helmets, which would they prefer.. lol.. wbw website haven review on the n43 yet leh..

pass ECE still quite reasonable.. er pass psb.. ask any1 out there using arai, shoei, or even hjc as compared to l*b psb approved helmets, which would they prefer.. lol.. wbw website haven review on the n43 yet leh..

this is new model from nolan . at least got ECE . I read from many sites. ECE , DOT is pretty good liao if got any one of the safety standards. still better then PSB mah .ARAI , shoei and others are also PSB approved due to local laws.

aiyah . not forcing u to buy . i like the design . price within my budget . i dont care one . furthermore still way better den other helmets with so many upgrade options where u can fix bluetooth . basic kit 2 and multimedia kit on it .

i actually see shark safety test.. but cos this is a very new helmet they haven tested it yet. not all arai, shoei helmets in sg are psb approved..