Nolan N43 Air . . . . helmets

• Replies 132

I'm sure there'll be the problem of hooking up the helmet on the bike to secure it. It doesn't come with the conventional kind of chin fastening.. I had a nolan n32 stolen in the east recently at the seaview condo. I'll go after every silver n32 head that i see on the road!

aaa.. u know ur helmet is unique.. why still wan to secure against ur motorbike ?

is the metal white resemble TP white?

by the way 290 is promotional price mah?

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

Xiao Rou Yi Hao & "Colossal" 919

Sin Ming Editor got 1 DAY jailterm and $2000 fine for pillion death!

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/Macguyver/Picture001.jpg

jus curious.. y on top got so big "mesh lookalike" hole? raining water will go in?

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a125/bearsvaluebaby/fireworks718ROXCfmFBsffgif.gif

2005 - SSDC - Class 2B

2006 - BBDC - Class 2A

2008 - CDC - Class 2

price wise . not sure . metal white? i didnt see actual product. only interested in platinum silver . sorr y

LOL perhaps I'll drop by CAI personally and take a good look at it =) cheers TS thanks for sharing!

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

Xiao Rou Yi Hao & "Colossal" 919

Sin Ming Editor got 1 DAY jailterm and $2000 fine for pillion death!

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

290 with PSB approve?

this helmet is super versatile!...

anyway the motorrad design same price?

yeah . with psb approved. btw . sticker for this new stock or batch no more paste on helmet . they paste inside covered by inner cushion :) nice bo ? :D

wat motorrad? me not chong aik employee hor .. jus customer nia .. you ask so much . me dunno lor. ::dot::dot::dot:

i almost bought it when nolan themselves displayed this for bike asia.. but haven found any reviews (or helmet crash tests) on this helmet.. how's the sound proofing of the helmet?

i saw some bike riders bought it .. maybe some one here can review it ? i cant test and review cuz no license yet .. :sian::sian:

i bought it, so far not bad. according to other website reviews, the ventilation is very impressive.

the chinbar/mouthguard is made of plastic-like material btw and its cliped on to the side of the helmet. still its pretty impressive coz the shop i went to sold alot of pieces.

ps: PSB approved, no complications with the "law" but usually i think they dun bother about helmets

good ventilation is certainly a big bonus for me while looking for helmet.. but i am rather concerned about how strong is the chin guard..

go buy ~!! :D u concerned ar ? :p den u go test it .. hehe . bang the helmet chin guard against the wall. haha. no lah . it would had failed psb and ECE tests if the chinguard lousy rite ?

pass ECE still quite reasonable.. er pass psb.. ask any1 out there using arai, shoei, or even hjc as compared to l*b psb approved helmets, which would they prefer.. lol.. wbw website haven review on the n43 yet leh..

this is new model from nolan . at least got ECE . I read from many sites. ECE , DOT is pretty good liao if got any one of the safety standards. still better then PSB mah .ARAI , shoei and others are also PSB approved due to local laws.

aiyah . not forcing u to buy . i like the design . price within my budget . i dont care one . furthermore still way better den other helmets with so many upgrade options where u can fix bluetooth . basic kit 2 and multimedia kit on it .

i actually see shark safety test.. but cos this is a very new helmet they haven tested it yet. not all arai, shoei helmets in sg are psb approved..