SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha TZR 125 Riders

SiegFried

How about those situation that is totally beyond hope? Only the brake pads have a full body, whole piece one, one look know is brake pads. The rest all dunno look like what.

sorry i dun get what u mean.. what situation..? what brake pad..? what full body... haha.. i blur...:cheeky:

blah blah blah...

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/aeieio/boss.jpg

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about those situation that is totally beyond hope? Only the brake pads have a full body, whole piece one, one look know is brake pads. The rest all dunno look like what.

haha,ur ENGLAND too POWDERFUL liaoz,i oso don understand...lolx

u know abt different kind of steering damper models...? :giddy:

ohlins???daytona???rest i donno liaoz...lol

n rem don get those no brands wans,cos wait u ride halfway it jammed then u cant turn ur steering then jia lat liaoz...

howz ur bike???

hi again. wangiles is nothing. its my part my name part fictional. wan giles. anyway, tzrr and tzr aren't that old. i'm into classic look with present features. my bike is a tzrr and its quite a hassle if u dun hav the parts.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/488/mybikesib1.jpg

hi again. wangiles is nothing. its my part my name part fictional. wan giles. anyway, tzrr and tzr aren't that old. i'm into classic look with present features. my bike is a tzrr and its quite a hassle if u dun hav the parts.

oh.. i thot wan gila.. heheh so u still ride tzrr..?

i like it oso but parts canot get oredi rite...? u plan to sell..? *ahem ahem*..

:giddy:

blah blah blah...

ohlins???daytona???rest i donno liaoz...lol

n rem don get those no brands wans,cos wait u ride halfway it jammed then u cant turn ur steering then jia lat liaoz...

howz ur bike???

can jamm wan ar..? no brand..

if got brand.. how much price range..?

blah blah blah...

can jamm wan ar..? no brand..

if got brand.. how much price range..?

yes will jammed wan...jammed liao then u can go eat the grass liaoz...

cheapest wan i think is daytona wan,should be hundred plus...

i like it oso but parts canot get oredi rite...? u plan to sell..? *ahem ahem*..

sell? erm..not sure..lol..anyway its still running fine. Was thinkin of going all the way with it and set it for track till end of its time. hahaha..but parts wise really have to rack the brains bro...:dozed:

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/488/mybikesib1.jpg

parts wise.. if u juz wanna everyday use.. they will use rxz/tzm parts.. if u wan to mod to race den i no exp...

anw.. my bike is "in ICU"... keep cannot start... if 1 more try at bike shop cannot repair may scrap... den will put up for sale all the exterior stuff..

hopefully can repair lah.. tzr very nice to ride lor.. better to ride than my fren 2005 kawa... more nimble, pick up oso faster cuz lighter...

Everyone was a noob sumtimes.. and i'm one NOW

parts wise.. if u juz wanna everyday use.. they will use rxz/tzm parts.. if u wan to mod to race den i no exp...

anw.. my bike is "in ICU"... keep cannot start... if 1 more try at bike shop cannot repair may scrap... den will put up for sale all the exterior stuff..

hopefully can repair lah.. tzr very nice to ride lor.. better to ride than my fren 2005 kawa... more nimble, pick up oso faster cuz lighter...

u riding tzr or tzrr???

why cannot start..? which shop u send to..? dun scrap la... :weep:

blah blah blah...

sell? erm..not sure..lol..anyway its still running fine. Was thinkin of going all the way with it and set it for track till end of its time. hahaha..but parts wise really have to rack the brains bro...:dozed:

u go track..? can teach mi..?

is that sig ur tzrr..? look different ar.. italiano..

blah blah blah...

why cannot start..? which shop u send to..? dun scrap la... :weep:

haha.. i wasted 25 to tow to shop sia.. i nv pull the choke properly... but i can feel the bike not so power alr.. last time b4 buang more power..

i tink we shld organise a PG outing... one-make race.. all TZR race... tt'll be cool.. juz for fun lah.. the black bird blue bird wan to chiong in front let them.. we ride our own..

i tink we shld organise a PG outing... one-make race.. all TZR race... tt'll be cool.. juz for fun lah.. the black bird blue bird wan to chiong in front let them.. we ride our own..

im in for tis!!!!!!!!!

yeah let them go pass,we just ride our own there....

Aiyo... you should rather pay sg biker to start for you... he is very good kick start TZR...

No need to go far way out from here lah... we then go 88 bend will tell who is the faster bike liao....[/quote

i just lucky can start it nia lah..lolxxxxx