SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha TZR 125 Riders

SiegFried

when you began to talk those honey words? I miss you all as well lah. See how 1st may be next mth we ride the whole inland with Sin flat on and Hopefully can see more TZR.

haha.. poetry in motion... quote frm annie lennox.. "do like lovers do..."

jeez i did that last yr.. sg flag..? as in n day..? hey guess waht.. that's around my b'day too...

:cheers:

blah blah blah...

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/aeieio/boss.jpg

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i seldom ride mine too.. after a couple of weeks..

can start even without battery.. need help from choke tho'..

ok check ur carb for water contamination.. replace new spark plugs.. hope this help..

thanx for advice. my mech said e same things den i juz washed carb, changed new plugs.. after ride back after a few days still cant start.. btw the choke, when u pull it out, will it spring back or stay out.. cuz my choke pull alr spring back...

Everyone was a noob sumtimes.. and i'm one NOW

i seldom ride mine too.. after a couple of weeks..

can start even without battery.. need help from choke tho'..

ok check ur carb for water contamination.. replace new spark plugs.. hope this help..

our bikes and some other bikes like Lc125,rxz etc don need battery oso can start wan...if bike is hard to start,either its spark plug spoil,arbo its carburettor problem,try pushing start,when it start,just LUT it again...lolxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yea! finally started liao.. so i haf to hold the choke one is it... gonna start it everyday... even if nv ride... still love tzr.. afterall it's my first bike

hah lucky u.. no wonder look diff wif pillion.. ur swingarm very prominent..

u been around.. since 2003.. can give us a tip or two..? how u manage to hold on to ur tz for so long..?

:bow::bow::bow:

It looks different with single seat actually. The pillion seat, as in the picture, is stock. Same goes for the banana rockers swingarm.

Its been 4 years with my bike so far. Unlike the tzr, this baby is electric start. If its electrics doesnt work, its pushed manually. No kick start. And u need lots of spare cash. its quite a killer to do up the bike. But its nice and rare once u do up. a head turner. Always asked if its a tzm. Well, its not. Expenditure as of now is about $6-7k easily throughout these years.

And only today, some mofo bang my bike down and broke my left part of the bike. Screen, clutch lever, coolant container and signal light broke. Not to mention scarred fairings on front and rear, bent head frame and gear lever. I swear the fella who did this to be cursed of 7 generations to be F##%ed in the arse cos it happened during 4am to 2pm and none of the neighbours even bothered to inform me. Wish it happened to their cars or bikes, see how they feel.

Sorry for the grand papa story but just venting anger cos this will cost me bout $1++ just to do such minor crap.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/488/mybikesib1.jpg

haha.. poetry in motion... quote frm annie lennox.. "do like lovers do..."

jeez i did that last yr.. sg flag..? as in n day..? hey guess waht.. that's around my b'day too...

:cheers:

fall in which day? wanna to celebrate b/day with you? I can organise that since long time we never meet.. hey you as a b/day boy need to give each of us a treat ya... lols

sir may i ask what is u r age? cos i see 1987 u have been riding TZR WOW!

wah.. so formal one ar..? cant remember exactly la..

dono was it later but somewhere around 1987.. who use l-plate before..? heheh..

my age ar.. ok lets see.. i stopped counting since i was 17.. so 39 minus public holidays..

if counting in "male human species years".. then I shud be 21yrs old this august la.. heheh.. *phieew* ... :faint:

blah blah blah...

fall in which day? wanna to celebrate b/day with you? I can organise that since long time we never meet.. hey you as a b/day boy need to give each of us a treat ya... lols

if im not mistaken on 9th of August...

whole nation can come celebrate 2gether.. yeh.. yeahoo..

ok can.. u all like ribena..? mommy say can.. but not too much.. hahahah..

:cheeky: :cheers:

blah blah blah...

It looks different with single seat actually. The pillion seat, as in the picture, is stock. Same goes for the banana rockers swingarm.

Its been 4 years with my bike so far. Unlike the tzr, this baby is electric start. If its electrics doesnt work, its pushed manually. No kick start. And u need lots of spare cash. its quite a killer to do up the bike. But its nice and rare once u do up. a head turner. Always asked if its a tzm. Well, its not. Expenditure as of now is about $6-7k easily throughout these years.

And only today, some mofo bang my bike down and broke my left part of the bike. Screen, clutch lever, coolant container and signal light broke. Not to mention scarred fairings on front and rear, bent head frame and gear lever. I swear the fella who did this to be cursed of 7 generations to be F##%ed in the arse cos it happened during 4am to 2pm and none of the neighbours even bothered to inform me. Wish it happened to their cars or bikes, see how they feel.

Sorry for the grand papa story but just venting anger cos this will cost me bout $1++ just to do such minor crap.

wow 6/7k.. thats a lot of expenses for a 125..?

hows the damage..? got it sorted out already.. can get ur parts?

that fella ah so iresponsible one.. cool down wangiles.. 7 gen not enough la.. shud be seventeen better..!

:angry:

blah blah blah...

yea! finally started liao.. so i haf to hold the choke one is it... gonna start it everyday... even if nv ride... still love tzr.. afterall it's my first bike

alright man... "cherish the love"... first love some more.. so lomantic.. :lovestruck:

blah blah blah...

confirm, selling my tzr. new paintwork, all other metal parts new chrome paint. sissy bar new matt black paint. outlook 10/10.. sure gd..

but as u ppl know, engine cranky. looking for 500 as it is. discount for tzr bros, 400. may sell parts if no one wants to buy whole bike. superb outlook! interested pm me.